MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

Watched the episode tonight on Cielo! As I said before, the judges' reactions to cowell's video were priceless! XD And I think that Mika has got the best category as a whole, the under females. They are all objectively very, very good and interesting. (Tonight Gaia, the one with very short hair who sang White Rabbit (amazing song) caught my attention, last time they just briefly showed her). It will be very hard for Mika to only choose three of them, they all deserve their place there.

Having said that, I have to admit that for my tastes at the moment my personal favourite (Mikasister will agree ;)) is a young boy, Michele Bravi. He is very natural and his singing is very 'classy', and his choice of songs was very good and sophisticated (Cat Stevens and Bruno Lauzi's song, that Mika really liked). If Morgan chooses him (and I think he will) I have a feeling his musical path in the programme could be very, very interesting and stimulating. Looking forward to it!

Then of course I liked the Street Clerks (who are from Florence, I live near Florence :)), and the ape escape singer always amazes me with his voice! Oh and Fabio, who sang Elvis, isn't bad either. Oh, and that crazy Rasta man too, I still feel he might have something original to say.

Well we'll see, now we have only ideas through the auditions and boot camp, can't wait to properly hear them all again! :)

Ps: btw, I don't know if you've seen Chiara Galiazzo's tweets... I think sooner or later she will join the MFC! :naughty:

Thanks for reading and goodnight everybody! :)

Edited by Teresa

Watched the episode tonight on Cielo! As I said before, the judges' reactions to cowell's video were priceless! XD And I think that Mika has got the best category as a whole, the under females. They are all objectively very, very good and interesting. (Tonight Gaia, the one with very short hair who sang White Rabbit (amazing song) caught my attention, last time they just briefly showed her). It will be very hard for Mika to only choose three of them, they all deserve their place there.

Having said that, I have to admit that for my tastes at the moment my personal favourite (Mikasister will agree ;)) is a young boy, Michele Bravi. He is very natural and his singing is very 'classy', and his choice of songs was very good and sophisticated (Cat Stevens and Bruno Lauzi's song, that Mika really liked). If Morgan chooses him (and I think he will) I have a feeling his musical path in the programme could be very, very interesting and stimulating. Looking forward to it!

Then of course I liked the Street Clerks (who are from Florence, I live near Florence :)), and the ape escape singer always amazes me with his voice! Oh and Fabio, who sang Elvis, isn't bad either. Oh, and that crazy Rasta man too, I still feel he might have something original to say.

Well we'll see, now we have only ideas through the auditions and boot camp, can't wait to properly hear them all again! :)

Ps: btw, I don't know if you've seen Chiara Galiazzo's tweets... I think sooner or later she will join the MFC! :naughty:

Thanks for reading and goodnight everybody! :)

Yes, Teresa, Bravo, Bravi. I love that guy :wub2: the way he sings, the sound of his voice is special and I also like his simplicity :thumb_yello: and I think a friend of mine and I know Mika's favorite: the Ukelele girl :aah: we'll see what happens :wink2:

thank you for the videos and pictures!

This time, I found it quite boring actually, because we couldn't properly hear them singing, and the judges were not talking so much (in what I watched).

Exept the part with Simon, seeing Mika and the judges laughing was funny :naughty:

thank you for the videos and pictures!

This time, I found it quite boring actually, because we couldn't properly hear them singing, and the judges were not talking so much (in what I watched).

Exept the part with Simon, seeing Mika and the judges laughing was funny :naughty:

Yes it was a different process this time, they had to cut a lot in order to show everything so it was more static. Next time they'll sing properly coz they are only 24, and the judges will give longer motivations :thumb_yello:

Yes, Teresa, Bravo, Bravi. I love that guy :wub2: the way he sings, the sound of his voice is special and I also like his simplicity :thumb_yello: and I think a friend of mine and I know Mika's favorite: the Ukelele girl :aah: we'll see what happens :wink2:

Yep,definitely Violetta is his favorite :thumb_yello:

I felt exactly the same way, for exactly the same reasons :aah:

I didn't expect it would be like this, even after reading the comments. After all they signed the contracts for XF and are making sure that Simon Cowell sacks up good money because of this show… Strange position of making fun if you are "supporting" the person at the same time, no?

But seeing it, it was indeed very amusing :D I've never seen Simon Cowell in person before. But, jeez, this guy is so pompous and takes himself much too serious :shocked: So seeing the judges not taking him serious at all and seeing him not stopping being pompous and at all was indeed really funny :naughty:

(And, was it recorded or live?)

(Tonight Gaia, the one with very short hair who sang White Rabbit (amazing song) caught my attention, last time they just briefly showed her).

Yes, she caught my attention today, too :thumb_yello: Shame they didn't show more in the auditions.

I'm very happy for Roberta Pompa, Violetta (the perforance today convinced me actually more) and Valentina Tioli (I liked very much that she showed another style today, in opposite to other contestants who are singing the "same" song over and over again because it fits). And the other Valentina I begin to like as a person, she is so sweet with being slightly unsure :original:

But I feel really really really sad for Elena (the punksinger with the red dress in the auditions) :( Of course we will have to say goodbye to a lot of singers we like because only one can win. For example I thought it's a pity that the other Elena (who sang for the seniors) had to go. But forcing her and the strange-voice-girl together in one group was a very bad idea. And for me it was really forcing, because they were both very unique singular artists, no "group types", they didn't fit together, and, most of all, they clearly didn't like the idea themselves. Of course it didn't work out :no:

From the boys I hoped Marco would go in the next round and he did :original: Personally I don't have that "wow"-feeling for Michele, but I see what you all see in him :thumb_yello:

From the older ones Fabio made a bigger impression than in the auditions for me today. So I'm glad for him.

I'm very happy for "Street Clarks" as well :original:, I really like them, they are natural and have an "a cappella"-touch (I think in English I can say that without worrying of saying something else :teehee:). But I'm afraid that Simona will push the 2 "boyband guys" now :huh: She is so excited about them all the time. They are clearly very good "typical boyband guys", but there are so many other original artists, it would be such a waste…

How does the voting at the live shows works? Is it only televoting, only judges or both votes together?

Well, overall I'm happy with the decision of the judges, nearly everybody I wanted to see again is in the next round (Although that may be a little bit manipulated as a lot of auditions weren't shown so I may would have wanted other people in the next round as well if I would have known them ;) ) Now I'm very interested how the contestants will develop and how my opinion will develop as well :thumb_yello:

Edited by DerMoment1608

a short clip by Deejay.it

X Factor, aspettando gli Homevist

Dopo il successo dei Bootcamp, il prossimo appuntamento è giovedì 17 ottobre sul canale 108 con gli Homevist, guarda il video!

( After the success of the Bootcamp, the next appointment is Thursday, Oct. 17 on channel 108 with Homevist, watch the video! )

http://www.deejay.it/eventi/x-factor-aspettando-gli-homevist/354129/

My attention got drawn to this earlier, and Mikas reaction to Simon Cowells sucking up. But the end part, where Cowell starts this passive aggressive crap, proves my point to what a massive a***hole he really is.

Can't stand Simon. Never did, never will.

Not sure I've ever seen him that cold before :naughty: It was hilarious indeed. I'm liking all the judges more and more (even I already knew they all say such good words about Mika and their chemistry works so well) :thumb_yello:

I agree with everyone saying this was the least interesting part. We couldn't watch judges as much as in the beginning and I assume the contestants will be better in the later shows. Now some of them were still so bad :aah: Someone please tell me the goat girl is out, I rather eat poison than listen to her making those sounds again, lol (don't talk about her singing but those weird sounds). I don't have really strong favorites yet, except Roberta (my favorite so far) and young Marco (really like his delicate style).

Edited by tiibet

How does the voting at the live shows works? Is it only televoting, only judges or both votes together?

If it's the same as the UK version. It's the viewers who vote for their favourites. But the bottom two who have the least votes, have to sing again and the judges vote to keep one of them. If the votes of the judges are tied (2 votes each) then they go by the public vote and send the one with the least votes home. I hope that explains it okay.

What means "sucking up"?

It simply means, trying to get on someone's good side by praising them. Simon is a prize twit. His stupid rant at the end of the interview proves he's a tool (and I don't mean the album) He always has been. We don't exactly know the history between him and Mika, but it's nice to see Simon acknowledging the greatness of Mika. He can suck up to Mika all he wants.

Not sure I've ever seen him that cold before :naughty: It was hilarious indeed. I'm liking all the judges more and more (even I already knew they all say such good words about Mika and their chemistry works so well) :thumb_yello:

Well,I am very sure I've never seen that cold before :naughty: The entire video Simon is praising the Italian judges,and he barely spoke to Mika in the end,while Mika was trying to avoid watching the screen as much as possible.....just threw to Simon two words in the end,the coldest "thank you" ever :thumb_yello: