Rock Oz'Arènes Festival, Avenches, Switzerland - Aug. 17, 2013 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

guylainem123

Jealousy is such a ugly feeling...i'd hope we could ban it from here...

Congrats to everyone regarding organising Mika's gift, the m&G and thanks for all your detailed reports and posting both vids and pics...

I've been a bit away from here this year due to my health condition that takes me long hours at the hospital and when i come home after chemio i am so tired i lay down and sleep, not much energy to post or read the long threads...

But i keep on reading enough and got very happy to see his reactions to the gift...

It made me proud to be an mfcr...

So thanks everyone, Debbitta, C., Daeni, Ingie, Miri, Mellody, etc...sorry if i'm forgetting anyone who contributed to this amazing event...

Edited by willywonka

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I forgot to say thank you for this video and report.

And I still don't know which DVD he received! I'd like to know cause he said the first one was great

I'd like to know about those Dvds too !!!

Thank again everyone for sharing :thumb_yello:

heeei? it's about me? wow! okay, it was the first time I was allowed to pass something mika. it was a special honor for me and it's a nice unforgettable moment. heeei,and now I have to atone for? I'm not always there.after handing over the gift of Swiss fans, i and keepme leave the room. We were not nearly at longest in space.this is also seen in the video, as we leave the room. 've Experienced a lot, no one has ever said I was selfish. 'm really sad! it is not fair.

I also have absolutely nothing to do with the mods!

with the contact for ok, I only wanted to do good. I never had a bad intention. and that's the thanks for all the effort, time, and nerves work.

if that is the opinion of all other mfc's, please notify me.

You have absolutely nothing to apologise for Daeni.

It was lovely seeing you present him with the present, a real joy to watch :wub2:

ok, ok.. but is there a way to send off the troll? :blowup:

well,i guess nope...

only thing you can do is to ignore them.now we are facing the problem that pop stars have?ok let's stop ruining the happiness of this thread,let it go with that exploded balloon,we are having fun,mika's having fun,there is some ads on the net we can't clean,but they are too weak under our powerful combination,life's so nice,why annoyed?:wink2:

heard what has been written about me this morning. Yes I was sad, I what offended. Now at the end I had to laugh a little. I like to laugh Mika's and when I got him to laugh, then that's great.Thank you for the love words yesterday. Thank you for your support, this was terminated. Thank you I a small part of the mfc can be. Thank you that many great people there.

well,i guess nope...

only thing you can do is to ignore them.now we are facing the problem that pop stars have?ok let's stop ruining the happiness of this thread,let it go with that exploded balloon,we are having fun,mika's having fun,there is some ads on the net we can't clean,but they are too weak under our powerful combination,life's so nice,why annoyed?:wink2:

:teehee:

You are right, I was angry about something so stupid :doh:

Okay the troll party is over and I have deleted posts from some others as well just to clean things up. As you were. :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello:

heard what has been written about me this morning. Yes I was sad, I what offended. Now at the end I had to laugh a little. I like to laugh Mika's and when I got him to laugh, then that's great.Thank you for the love words yesterday. Thank you for your support, this was terminated. Thank you I a small part of the mfc can be. Thank you that many great people there.

You are not a SMALL part of MFC! You are part of MFC like we all are and we are proud to have you here :huglove:

I hope Lasher doesn't mind me posting her video first but I am so excited I want everyone to see!!

[YOUTUBE]ImNHSqHN91A[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you for bringing the video here that I uploaded on Youtube!

I'm kinda new to both the website and MFC so I'm still learning to get used to them! :blush-anim-cl:

Big thanks again for fast sharing of mine!!:thumb_yello:

Thank you for bringing the video here that I uploaded on Youtube!

I'm kinda new to both the website and MFC so I'm still learning to get used to them! :blush-anim-cl:

Big thanks again for fast sharing of mine!!:thumb_yello:

Nice to see you here :huglove: (I'm Melanie :wink2:)

Whaouh almost one week to do my report !

With Minnie and Lora60, we arrived in Bern thursday after a long trip ...

I think everything about the waiting and the gig was said, just i want to say it was the most moving gig i can see, Mika was absolutely fantastic ( when he isn't fantastic ?? Lol )

After the gig, everything went faster and before i could say Ouf we was backstage !!! :shocked:

Hop a little bit of make-up to try to seem freshed ( like it was possible after a gig ) and Mika arrived with the after-gig look :wub2:

His reaction about the MFC gift was :swoon: , i think I had as many tears in the eyes as him

After few champagne I could offer my gift, candy and dvd, and Mika said to me " oh thank you where i'm going i will have nothing to do" :aah:

Of course after this i need more champagne :blush-anim-cl:

Then Mika leaved and we could do many pics with the musicians, weirdly i speak better english with few champagne in my veins:aah:

Tim is very charming :wub2:, and Max and Curtis very funny, we learned to Curtis how we say "to burp" in french because he did it to us when we took the pic :aah:

Finally we had to leave and with my friends we waited 1 hour to return at the hotel, the driver ( me :blush-anim-cl:) wasn't able to drive ( too much champagne )

I want to thank Melody, Deani, Christine, Dcdeb and all the people i forget who maked this so beautiful day and evening possible :thumb_yello:

I'd like to know about those Dvds too !!!

Thank again everyone for sharing :thumb_yello:

The first dvd I offered to Mika is "Mister Nobody" (it's my favorite movie :wub2:) and the second is "Cloud atlas" ( he tweeted about this film some months ago )

Edited by ayana62

The first dvd I offered to Mika is "Mister Nobody" (it's my favorite movie :wub2:) and the second is "Cloud atlas" ( he tweeted about this film some months ago )

thank you so much for your answer !! :thumb_yello:.. never heard about these movies :teehee: but I think I am going to watch them asap !!

Whaouh almost one week to do my report !

With Minnie and Lora60, we arrived in Bern thursday after a long trip ...

I think everything about the waiting and the gig was said, just i want to say it was the most moving gig i can see, Mika was absolutely fantastic ( when he isn't fantastic ?? Lol )

After the gig, everything went faster and before i could say Ouf we was backstage !!! :shocked:

Hop a little bit of make-up to try to seem freshed ( like it was possible after a gig ) and Mika arrived with the after-gig look :wub2:

His reaction about the MFC gift was :swoon: , i think I had as many tears in the eyes as him

After few champagne I could offer my gift, candy and dvd, and Mika said to me " oh thank you where i'm going i will have nothing to do" :aah:

Of course after this i need more champagne :blush-anim-cl:

Then Mika leaved and we could do many pics with the musicians, weirdly i speak better english with few champagne in my veins:aah:

Tim is very charming :wub2:, and Max and Curtis very funny, we learned to Curtis how we say "to burp" in french because he did it to us when we took the pic :aah:

Finally we had to leave and with my friends we waited 1 hour to return at the hotel, the driver ( me :blush-anim-cl:) wasn't able to drive ( too much champagne )

I want to thank Melody, Deani, Christine, Dcdeb and all the people i forget who maked this so beautiful day and evening possible :thumb_yello:

Nice report - worth waiting for :thumb_yello:

Ha! I was wondering what were those movies after seeing the DVDs on the video. Never senn those movies, maybe I should add the to my «to see» list :teehee:

heeei? it's about me? wow! okay, it was the first time I was allowed to pass something mika. it was a special honor for me and it's a nice unforgettable moment. heeei,and now I have to atone for? I'm not always there.after handing over the gift of Swiss fans, i and keepme leave the room. We were not nearly at longest in space.this is also seen in the video, as we leave the room. 've Experienced a lot, no one has ever said I was selfish. 'm really sad! it is not fair.

I also have absolutely nothing to do with the mods!

with the contact for ok, I only wanted to do good. I never had a bad intention. and that's the thanks for all the effort, time, and nerves work.

if that is the opinion of all other mfc's, please notify me.

I have watched the video countless times (like everyone! :blush-anim-cl: ) and I think you did an awesome job of presenting the gift to Mika. I am glad you were the one representing all of us.

hello everyone!

you're welcome eriko :)

Fanny's YouTube video

[YOUTUBE]K2VI55Yfzxc[/YOUTUBE]

I made moving pics from her video. Thanks a lot for sharing Fanny !! :huglove:

Fanny-bd.gif

and then....

Fanny-bd-2.gif

as usual,no report from me(my english is too bad for that:naughty:),but some pics(before/after):

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10200884137923573.1073741839.1168541209&type=1&l=b94357d7ec

i specially love one with miri :fisch:

and tomorow i think, pics of the show on facebook :thumb_yello:

it was amazing to share this moment with all of MFCers,sadly we had no time to see goodbye as the security wanted us to go home and everyone went by different way...

but luckily:nanou,her friend,sylvie-ladystardust and me had a so good free gelati to finish the evening!

and we with sylvie the mika's truck go home too on the road ;)

so,see you in 2014 i think,to share again this amazing feeling of sharing a mika's gig together!

:bye: