2013 - Mika in "Saturday Night Online" this September 21

Diani Lissette

I can answer every question Mika will receive about when he is coming to Mars, etc. "I really love [insert country here]. The fans are amazing. I definitely want to go to [insert country here]. I am not touring right now. But when the album comes out."

And for the album question he will say yes because he has answered yes to this question every time for the past 6 years whether he was in the middle of it or a year away from even starting on it. And if he is pressed for details he will say something like "it's a lot like [insert piano based artist from the 70s here]." And then this quote will haunt him for the next 3 years when it sounds nothing like that because he doesn't know what an album he hasn't made yet is going to sound like. :teehee:

Thank you so much Christine :teehee::lmfao:

I always had like...two specific questions I said I'd ask if I ever got the chance and now I forget my perfected wording.

But one of them was definitely something along the lines of, "When you write, do you prefer to draw on your current experiences and feelings or have you written about past situations?"

...like I said, I had it worded perfectly at some point. But not anymore.

But it's essentially my sneaky way of getting a hint about the Rain relationship timeline inconsistency :fisch:

I sent 4 questions, about Syria, about future of music industry, about gay rights in Russia and about his favourite place on the planet :) Hope he will reply but I'm not sure what kind of quetstions he is going to choose. Perhaps I'll send more questions :fisch:

Thank you Lara and Alba and everyone who sent a question about the 4th album. :huglove:

Constant dropping wears away the stone))))

You re welcome :huglove:

We all want to know :naughty:

Hia Leah Century man and Live Your Life have to be in it ...... please Mika :bow:

And Overrated accoustic first version would thrill me there :mikacool: *keeps dreaming*

For a fourth album can fans chose the tracks? :fisch:

Hia Leah Century man and Live Your Life have to be in it ...... please Mika :bow:

And Overrated accoustic first version would thrill me there :mikacool: *keeps dreaming*

... and "How Much Do You Love Me" too.

Exactly! Century Man is way too brilliant to be wasted for a someone in the movie! Mika said to me in Salamanca that he won't sing it in the film, and I'm strongly disagree! :sneaky2: So I asked about CM and please, girls, join! Maybe there is a chance and something depends on him too, and it will be in the album of it's creator?

So we can ask more than one question? i tried to find the answer in the terms & conditions but my brain got sleepy and i gave up after one sentence :hypo:

i asked him what question he's never been asked but wishes someone would ask him.

i know there's a ton more i want to ask but i forgot them all :doh:

So we can ask more than one question? i tried to find the answer in the terms & conditions but my brain got sleepy and i gave up after one sentence :hypo:

i asked him what question he's never been asked but wishes someone would ask him.

Yes, I made it two :wink2:

I'd ask him who the belt man was and what the heck was he doing...

This is the greatest idea!! :clap: I already asked the kid who made the vid,but no answer ........I don't care about his 4th album,all I want to know is the man's belt story :shun::mf_rosetinted:

Dee, I almost asked that exact question, but changed my mind at the last minute -- because I had already asked 5 others! :blush-anim-cl:

So yes, I guess you can ask more than 1 question because I typed quite a long paragraph and it was accepted -- didn't seem to be a character limit, or if there was I didn't reach it. :dunno:

Dee, I almost asked that exact question, but changed my mind at the last minute -- because I had already asked 5 others! :blush-anim-cl:

So yes, I guess you can ask more than 1 question because I typed quite a long paragraph and it was accepted -- didn't seem to be a character limit, or if there was I didn't reach it. :dunno:

I only sent the one question that means the most to me. I know other fans will ask all the other stuff. Mine probably won't get picked anyway.

But on Twitter it says the site is worldwide, so for anyone who's worrying about being from somewhere else. I don't think it matters.

I would also love to see Century Man, Live Your Life and How Much Do You Love Me, on album 4.

So he's only got nine songs to write now.

I sent the question on twitter and on the webside, I asked him what can i do to lose my stage fright. But how can we watch it? I mean when are we gonna know what questions did he answer?

There is a link for the station, so you should be able to see it on the day.

This is the greatest idea!! :clap: I already asked the kid who made the vid,but no answer ........I don't care about his 4th album,all I want to know is the man's belt story :shun::mf_rosetinted:

Right. Who cares about a fourth album when you have such a fresh dilemma to solve anyways???:mf_rosetinted:

XD what else did you ask?

If i can't think of any better questions i might just ask wtf touches you is about :teehee: