Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

That's too many competitions for me :aah:

Swatch, Wicked, this new one... (even if I don't do the Wicked one) they think we are all as full of energy as Mika :mf_rosetinted:

:thumb_yello: And after all, I assume that the great majority of us here at MFC have lots of other tasks in life, than to concentrate on MIKA... :mf_rosetinted:

Love,love

me

I can understand that... :huglove:

I think it's different for a country like France, because our army is only professional at the moment.

The US army is also voluntary at the moment but it's hard to forget Vietnam when people were forced into a draft. And I'm sure a lot of people, like Guy, wondered when 9/11 hit if it wasn't going to force another draft because no one knew where things were headed.

That's too many competitions for me :aah:

Swatch, Wicked, this new one... (even if I don't do the Wicked one) they think we are all as full of energy as Mika :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

:thumb_yello: And after all, I assume that the great majority of us here at MFC have lots of other tasks in life, than to concentrate on MIKA... :mf_rosetinted:

We do? :blink: You know, there are some days when I forget that I'm NOT supposed to be spending the entire day reading about Mika and watching Mika videos. :blush-anim-cl: I really need to find a little more balance in my life! :naughty:

The US army is also voluntary at the moment but it's hard to forget Vietnam when people were forced into a draft. And I'm sure a lot of people, like Guy, wondered when 9/11 hit if it wasn't going to force another draft because no one knew where things were headed.

Ugh, 9/11 was such a scary time. My son was only 9 at the time, and I remember thinking how grateful I was that he was that young. :whew:

You mean that people going to Irak were only volunteers? (sorry, I think I should have known that but the fact is that I don't)

You mean that people going to Irak were only volunteers? (sorry, I think I should have known that but the fact is that I don't)

Not volunteers exactly -- what I mean is, they were regular enlisted men and women, who were working in the US military as their jobs. So when the US goes to war, they have to go where they're assigned.

Not volunteers exactly -- what I mean is, they were regular enlisted men and women, who were working in the US military as their jobs. So when the US goes to war, they have to go where they're assigned.

Yes sorry that's what I meant although I guess people subsequently enlisted because of the call to war as well and of course the military would have beefed up recruitment efforts to get people joining voluntarily.

When you have got China and Russia balking at US involvement in Syria there is always an underlying threat that things are going to escalate way beyond a quick surgical strike and turn into something that requires many boots on the ground and potentially a conscripted military.

From Mika's FB:

We promised you more news this week... so here goes, to kick it off.... More details to follow!

1381293_707309732631942_908959404_n.jpg

:thumb_yello: But I wonder how MIKA will manage to sign for all, in just one hour ?! :naughty: We all know how much French people love our man, there might be lots of people showing up for this - if the prices are not to high ...:wink2:

Love,love

me

Mika is pre nominated for the NRJ music awards http://nrjmusicawards.nrj.fr/votez-4539/votecategorie/102364-nma.html :D

From Mika's FB:

We promised you more news this week... so here goes, to kick it off.... More details to follow!

1381293_707309732631942_908959404_n.jpg

Good news :thumb_yello:

With these 2 things and the auditions for The Voice starting in 2 weeks, I can feel excitement growing amongst French fans.. Unfortunately the only thing I'll do is click to vote on the NRJ website :huh:

Mika is pre nominated for the NRJ music awards http://nrjmusicawards.nrj.fr/votez-4539/votecategorie/102364-nma.html :D

That's so amazing!!!! :fangurl::fangurl::fangurl:

SO HAPPY AND PROUD!

Wait, Ummm... I can't vote... it won't let me... It says I can vote via facebook but there's no button for it... can someone please help me?

Edited by Tulun♥23

It looks so much like TBWKTM album artwork :wub2:

It sure does. It can't be what his Swatch design will be like, can it? They wouldn't have revealed it so soon, before the Swatch competition even starts, would they? :blink:

It sure does. It can't be what his Swatch design will be like, can it? They wouldn't have revealed it so soon, before the Swatch competition even starts, would they? :blink:

They had this same design/picture in one of the Swatch vids (a vid about an earlier Swatch event) and I thought the same, that they wouldn't reveal it that early (and he wouldn't use TBWKTM design any way, or would he??). I hope not because I wanted it to be a surprise.

They had this same design/picture in one of the Swatch vids (a vid about an earlier Swatch event) and I thought the same, that they wouldn't reveal it that early (and he wouldn't use TBWKTM design any way, or would he??). I hope not because I wanted it to be a surprise.

I doubt that's the design. It wouldn't look good on a watch.

I've just realised the NMA this year are on December 14th (it used to be at the end of January) It's so close already!

i think must to do to http://nrjmusicawards.nrj.fr/votez-4539/votecategorie/?876

but i´m reading the reglaments.

translate to English would say the next:

Votes are reserved exclusively to the public, who will appoint two rounds a winner from the pre- nominees for 10 of the 11 categories defined above , the " French song of the year" subject to votes during issue .

A) ROUND 1 - ELECTION OF NOMINEES NOMINEES - October 21, 2013 to November 3, 2013

The public is invited to choose the final nominees , choosing up to 4 artists from the 6 available in each category October 21, 2013 from 11:00 am until November 3, 2013 at 8:00 p.m. included (date and time French Connection authentic ) , for all categories ( except the " Francophone Song of the Year" for which voting will only be open during the NRJ MUSIC AWARDS broadcast on TF1 December 14, 2013 at 20:50 ) as follows using the following media:

- Websites www.nrj.fr , www.tf1.fr , Facebook page NRJ

Votes are limited to one vote per day per category per person.

Management and accounting of votes was given to ATOS Worldline , the Atos core expertise in hi-tech transactional services .

To vote , users should:

- Or to connect with their Facebook (via Facebook Connect) account - either log on nrj.fr sites or tf1.fr : in order to validate their vote , users must first obtain SMS ( by calling a phone number laptop on the site in question ) , a valid identification code 4 digits for the entire voting period ( until December 8, 2013) , and allowing them to vote once per day per category.

Beyond one vote per day per category , the votes will not be taken into account. In case of fraud, vote mechanically organized or too large number of votes from the same IP address, the organizers reserve the right to disregard any or all of the votes for one of the nominees .

In each category , the four pre- nominated artists who have had the most votes will be selected (s) for the second round .

The counters are reset at the end of the first round.

Weekly scores will be made and in case of equality , the nominees were the top vote as many days on the voting period will be selected.

B) ROUND 2 - WINNER SELECTION - November 4, 2013 to December 8, 2013

The public is invited to vote for the winning artists , choosing one up artist among four finalists proposed nominees in each category of the November 4, 2013 from 0:00 until 8 December 2013 at 23:59 included (date and time French connection authentic) , for all categories (for the category " Francophone Song of the Year" , the vote will be open during the show of the NRJ MUSIC AWARDS on TF1 December 14, 2013 at 20:50 ) as follows using the following media:

Votes are limited to one vote per day per category , with the same identification system as previously described .

Beyond one vote per day per category , the votes will not be taken into account. In case of fraud, vote mechanically organized or too large number of votes from the same IP address, the organizers reserve the right to disregard any or all of the votes for one of the nominees .

If, for any reason , the operation should not proceed as planned , for example following a computer virus , bug , a fake , unauthorized intervention, fraud , technical failures or any other cause beyond control of the host society and corrupts or affects the administration, security , fairness , integrity or proper conduct of the vote, the organizer reserves the discretionary right to eliminate votes offenders.

Any attempt by any individual, whether or not participating in the operation, to injure or deliberately undermine the operation of the votes , is a violation of criminal and civil laws . The organizer reserves the right to prosecute and, in any event, excluding the votes of the author .

Exclusively for the " Francophone Song of the Year" vote will only be open December 14, 2013 from the beginning of the ceremony and it will stop at the time specified by the presenter of the program , only by SMS and telephone . Numbers and pricing call will be a specific regulation .

I´LL DO THROUGH THIS COLOR TO LINK WITH FACEBOOK nrjawards.

I THINK THAT I REAPEAT ALL I LIKE NOW

http://play.nrj.fr/nrj/nrj-music-awards-15th-edition.html

AT THE TOP OF nrjaward APPEAR TO LINK TO MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT

like:attachment.php?attachmentid=9458&stc=1&d=1382374180

AND N THE WALL THE NEXT

MIka for ARTISTE MASCULIN INTERNATIONAL DE L´ANNÉE

safe_image.php?d=AQCM3FYcgDUcdlF2&w=196&h=196&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnrjmusicawards.nrj.fr%2Fimages%2Fcommon%2Fimage_Facebook2.jpg&cfs=1&upscale Votez pour les NRJ Music Awards 15th EDITION

Edited by mer

:dunno: have we ever seen the design set up that way?

could be it's the artwork for the little paper flyer paper that comes with the watch also... and if it is... then i would imagine it would match the watch

hmmm interesting....:blink:

I doubt that's the design. It wouldn't look good on a watch.

Well they had a styled version of this design (the same color scheme) in shape of big watch :dunno: Maybe someone can remember and link the vid. I thought it's just promotion, that they wouldn't reveal it that early.

Edit:

7:10 (okay, lol, it's not the same design, I just thought I saw TBWNTM colors) Edited by tiibet

That's so amazing!!!! :fangurl::fangurl::fangurl:

SO HAPPY AND PROUD!

Wait' date=' Ummm... I can't vote... it won't let me... It says I can vote via facebook but there's no button for it... can someone please help me?[/quote']

For me, the FB button loaded after a while, and I voted successfully. I used Chrome.

i think must to do to http://nrjmusicawards.nrj.fr/votez-4539/votecategorie/?876

but i´m reading the reglaments.

translate to English would say the next:

Votes are reserved exclusively to the public, who will appoint two rounds a winner from the pre- nominees for 10 of the 11 categories defined above , the " French song of the year" subject to votes during issue .

A) ROUND 1 - ELECTION OF NOMINEES NOMINEES - October 21, 2013 to November 3, 2013

The public is invited to choose the final nominees , choosing up to 4 artists from the 6 available in each category October 21, 2013 from 11:00 am until November 3, 2013 at 8:00 p.m. included (date and time French Connection authentic ) , for all categories ( except the " Francophone Song of the Year" for which voting will only be open during the NRJ MUSIC AWARDS broadcast on TF1 December 14, 2013 at 20:50 ) as follows using the following media:

Votes are limited to one vote per day per category per person.

Management and accounting of votes was given to ATOS Worldline , the Atos core expertise in hi-tech transactional services .

To vote , users should:

- Or to connect with their Facebook (via Facebook Connect) account - either log on nrj.fr sites or tf1.fr : in order to validate their vote , users must first obtain SMS ( by calling a phone number laptop on the site in question ) , a valid identification code 4 digits for the entire voting period ( until December 8, 2013) , and allowing them to vote once per day per category.

In each category , the four pre- nominated artists who have had the most votes will be selected (s) for the second round .

The counters are reset at the end of the first round.

Weekly scores will be made and in case of equality , the nominees were the top vote as many days on the voting period will be selected.

B) ROUND 2 - WINNER SELECTION - November 4, 2013 to December 8, 2013

The public is invited to vote for the winning artists , choosing one up artist among four finalists proposed nominees in each category of the November 4, 2013 from 0:00 until 8 December 2013 at 23:59 included (date and time French connection authentic) , for all categories (for the category " Francophone Song of the Year" , the vote will be open during the show of the NRJ MUSIC AWARDS on TF1 December 14, 2013 at 20:50 ) as follows using the following media:

Votes are limited to one vote per day per category , with the same identification system as previously described .

If, for any reason , the operation should not proceed as planned , for example following a computer virus , bug , a fake , unauthorized intervention, fraud , technical failures or any other cause beyond control of the host society and corrupts or affects the administration, security , fairness , integrity or proper conduct of the vote, the organizer reserves the discretionary right to eliminate votes offenders.

Any attempt by any individual, whether or not participating in the operation, to injure or deliberately undermine the operation of the votes , is a violation of criminal and civil laws . The organizer reserves the right to prosecute and, in any event, excluding the votes of the author .

Exclusively for the " Francophone Song of the Year" vote will only be open December 14, 2013 from the beginning of the ceremony and it will stop at the time specified by the presenter of the program , only by SMS and telephone . Numbers and pricing call will be a specific regulation .

I´LL DO THROUGH THIS COLOR TO LINK WITH FACEBOOK nrjawards.

I THINK THAT I REAPEAT ALL I LIKE NOW

http://play.nrj.fr/nrj/nrj-music-awards-15th-edition.html

AT THE TOP OF nrjaward APPEAR TO LINK TO MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT

like:attachment.php?attachmentid=9458&stc=1&d=1382374180

AND N THE WALL THE NEXT

MIka for ARTISTE MASCULIN INTERNATIONAL DE L´ANNÉE

safe_image.php?d=AQCM3FYcgDUcdlF2&w=196&h=196&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnrjmusicawards.nrj.fr%2Fimages%2Fcommon%2Fimage_Facebook2.jpg&cfs=1&upscale Votez pour les NRJ Music Awards 15th EDITION

Can we vote without using SMS, like last year?

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 2m

Pic from backstage in LA at Dancing With The Stars pic.twitter.com/caUnGBp5Zv

BXJdkXOIMAARBdE.jpg:large

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 1m

Just finished taping in LA and now at LAX to catch a flight to London and then Milan to tape tomorrow in Italy. #crosseyed!

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 15m

How funny DWTS judge Len Goodman who I just filmed with is sitting next to me on the flight to London

Edited by Poisonyoulove