Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

Ariana Grande ‏@ArianaGrande 1h

Happy I got to perform w my friend @mikasounds today. He's got the most joyful spirit. U make me laugh and your smile is contagious. ily.

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 2m

Right back at you @ArianaGrande you are adorable and insanely talented. It's such a pleasure getting to do all these things with you XX

Happy I got to perform w my friend @mikasounds today. He's got the most joyful spirit. U make me laugh and your smile is contagious. ily.

Right back at you @ArianaGrande you are adorable and insanely talented. It's such a pleasure getting to do all these things with you XX

Ariana seems to be very adorable indeed. She has always talked about Mika in a very sweet and warm tone.

Those tweets are beautiful. #TheAhhhFactor

Come on Mika... Do one in London.

Also, if it's a signing session... What is he signing exactly? Phone packages? :aah:

I thought he is doing one in London? On 26th, at least there's supposed to be a "Swatch event". I guess he is signing his new Swatch design for people who buy it.

From Mika's FB:

Thank you all for the amazing submissions so far! By “Popular” demand we’re extending the deadline for entries to 11/1/13. Dress up as your favourite character from Wicked for your chance to be in a special “Popular” fan video! All the info here... http://www.wickedpopularvideo.com/

1374060_10151776187788040_1736173687_n.png

MIKA Italia ‏@mikamusic_it 2m

#NOVITA' #MIKA il 12 novembre pubblica il #BestofSongBookvol1 con #Stardust duetto con @Chiara_Galiazzo #XF7 pic.twitter.com/NhKR0SuyHy

BXQrJZOCUAA4HiV.jpg:large

Well I guess that was the whole point of doing X Factor. To get new people to buy his music. I hope it's successful. :thumb_yello:

:shocked:

#NOVITA' #MIKA il 12 novembre pubblica il #BestofSongBookvol1 con #Stardust duetto con @Chiara_Galiazzo #XF7 pic.twitter.com/NhKR0SuyHy

That's the tracks list:

01 Relax (Take It Easy)

02 Grace Kelly

03 Stardust (feat. Chiara)

04 Celebrate (feat. Pharrell Williams)

05 We Are Golden

06 Origin of Love (new version)

07 Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)

08 Rain

09 Underwater

10 Popular Song (feat. Ariana Grande)

11 Blame It On The Girls

12 Live Your Life

13 Love Today

14 Kick Ass (feat. RedOne)

15 Happy Ending ( LA edit)

Le digital bonus track:

16 Lollipop

17 Stardust ( Benny Benassi mix)

18 Any other world

19 Blue Eyes

Bonus track iTunes

20 Karen

Bonus track Amazon

20 Un soleil mal luné

Bonus track Deezer

20 L’Amour dans le mauvait temps

http://www.newsic.it/news/body_news.php?id=31311

:shocked:

Ha ha, just in time for Christmas:naughty:

Is this available everywhere then?

Ha ha, just in time for Christmas:naughty:

Is this available everywhere then?

That's what I asked on the thread for it. It's not really fair if it is just for Italy. Mika has fans in other countries too. It needs to be available in the UK. It might generate some interest in Mika again.

Facebook:

Announcement number 2!! Stay tuned for more info....

1385264_10151770000343040_1128987123_n.jpg

:blush-anim-cl: Yesss!!! I will come there!!! Another opportunity to meet him *-* yesterday I was in Milan and I went to Swatch store to ask some informations... they told me that he will sign the clock that you have to buy, otherwise you can't stay in the store or have his sign.... My face: :shocked:

But I love watches, another one doesn't hurt :teehee: above all because the designer is Mika!!!! :naughty:

Edited by Crissy!!!

That's what I asked on the thread for it. It's not really fair if it is just for Italy. Mika has fans in other countries too. It needs to be available in the UK. It might generate some interest in Mika again.

In my opinion you can buy it on iTunes :thumb_yello: is totally meaningless and unfair the album is available only in Italy!!!

:blush-anim-cl: Yesss!!! I will come there!!! Another opportunity to meet him *-* yesterday I was in Milan and I went to Swatch store to ask some informations... they told me that he will sign the clock that you have to buy, otherwise you can't stay in the store or have his sign.... My face: :shocked:

But I love watches, another one doesn't hurt :teehee: above all because the designer is Mika!!!! :naughty:

The last post from Mika's Facebook specifically said you didn't have to buy anything.

I would trust them completely :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

No it makes sense. He is popular in Italy now so it will sell. The rest of the world is not waiting for a greatest hits.

Unless there's new and unreleased songs (not counting the Chiara one) I'm not interested anyway, but hope it sells well in Italy for him :)

Yeah I thought the only song I would like was Origin(new version ) then realised it will probably be just be in Italian so.....

From FB:

We promised you one more competition this week (we are so good to you!)… So here it is! We have done plenty of competitions recently but none in the UK, so London, this is for you…

We are looking for a Super-fan Blogger to attend the London Swatch event and blog about it! The winner will first be met outside the event and taken straight in, so you can skip the queue and get blogging! The winning blogger will be asked to write a short piece about the atmosphere at the event, the fans and of course Mika, PLUS the winner will get to ask Mika 3 quick questions to include in the piece! And if that wasn’t enough, the blogger will have their photo taken with Mika to go with the article and it will get published on Mika’s Facebook! Want to win? Here are the rules and all the info….

1) Just email mikacompetition@gmail.com with your name, age, phone number, the name & age of the friend you would bring and a reason why you should be the blogger, as well as the 3 questions you would ask Mika if you won. Please mark emails LONDON BLOGGER. Entries should be in by Friday 8th November 2013.

2) We will choose our favourite and announce the winner on Monday 11th November.

3) Anyone can enter, but if you are under 16 you need to bring someone 18+ with you to be the ‘Super-fan Blogger.’ You may bring 1 friend with you, everyone else will need to join the queue.

4) You do not need to buy anything to be there – but obviously we hope you love Mika’s collaboration and want to get involved.

5) Winner makes their own way to and from the event, the prize does not include travel or accommodation.

6) The winner agrees to have their article published on Mika’s Facebook with their photo and must submit their written piece by 9am the following morning (previously people have won the prize and never sent in a report, which isn’t fair)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :)

This news makes me smile: at least, Mika ( or his Team rather) reads our comments on his FB page, like "please come back to London".

If not from MFC posts, but somehow he definitely knows about UK fans missing him. It`s good he finally paid some attention to the situation known as "Britain can wait".

Congratulations to all Londoners! :yay::trumpet:

In my opinion you can buy it on iTunes :thumb_yello: is totally meaningless and unfair the album is available only in Italy!!!

Maybe, but the point is to have the album, physically, and place it on your shelf along with the rest of your Mika merch... :(