Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

Just posted this on the Swatch thread too.

*MIKA 4 SWATCH UPDATE**

We have some news on availability of Mika's designs for Swatch. Due to overwhelming demand, stocks have been sold very quickly but we can confirm that the general release Kukulakuku watch will be available to buy online in Japan and the US within the next week - please keep checking the Mika page on http://www.swatch.com and subscribe to be alerted as soon as stock is back. With regards to the limited edition Kukulakuki, this has officially sold out internationally. HOWEVER, we have managed to save a few back, so there will be a very limited number for sale at the signing sessions in Paris, Milan and London. All watches, both limited edition and otherwise, will be available to Mika fans on a first come first served basis. These are the last official Kukulakuki limited edition watches, so get down there early - good luck everyone!

:thumb_yello: This is great news!! :blush-anim-cl: Anyone who knows what this long word: Kukulakuku means ?! :blink: I have to smile each time I see it, because "ku" is our word for "cow" - and "kuk" is our bad word for "penis" ... :naughty: Sorry! ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

*MIKA 4 SWATCH UPDATE**

We have some news on availability of Mika's designs for Swatch. Due to overwhelming demand, stocks have been sold very quickly but we can confirm that the general release Kukulakuku watch will be available to buy online in Japan and the US within the next week - please keep checking the Mika page on http://www.swatch.com and subscribe to be alerted as soon as stock is back. With regards to the limited edition Kukulakuki, this has officially sold out internationally. HOWEVER, we have managed to save a few back, so there will be a very limited number for sale at the signing sessions in Paris, Milan and London. All watches, both limited edition and otherwise, will be available to Mika fans on a first come first served basis. These are the last official Kukulakuki limited edition watches, so get down there early - good luck everyone!

I wonder if Swatch realize what they are saying, when they say get there early to Mika fans :teehee::fisch:

*MIKA 4 SWATCH UPDATE**

I got mine this morning. It's the blue one and it's brilliant. The packaging is great too. It's in a long perpex box and there's also the pic of the boys at the totem pole, on the cardboard sleeve the box is in.

‏@mikasounds 43m

Mammamia! Broke the record @ Fnac Milan today for signings, with help from from the police we got 2 the end of the Q pic.twitter.com/rNEyorg24G

@mikasounds 41m

Grazie infinite a tutti quelli che sono venuti da Fnac stasera. XX

@vpanozzo 40m

@mikasounds Enorme !!!

@mikasounds 32m

@vpanozzo Crazy eh? X

Indeed, the amount of people at Fnac signing was crazy, the queue was endless....

Poor Mika, he must have been exhausted after that event.

I really wish him a day off.

I think this won't be possible. He is the guest in an italian radio and if I'm not wrong in a TV as well, then in the eveningthe XF live and Saturday another audition for "The Voice" and he has next weeK full of events...I'm tired just to think in all his work :sweatdrop:

I think this won't be possible. He is the guest in an italian radio and if I'm not wrong in a TV as well, then in the eveningthe XF live and Saturday another audition for "The Voice" and he has next weeK full of events...I'm tired just to think in all his work :sweatdrop:

I'm really proud of him, he's working so hard. I just hope it all pays off, and not just in Italy and France.

Yes, this schedule is insane ....

(If so, I hope Mika allows himself a little tipsy evening after these crazy weeks are over :teehee:)

Those are my thoughts as well Marilyn :wink2:

+1 :thumb_yello: And I'm sure it will pay off ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

Was just about to say the same!

Surely it will pay off, but what matters to me most about his current scheduele is knowing he does it because he loves it and enjoys it. So many talented artists have lost their way due to reality shows, but Mika won't, I know it.

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 5h

What the fox said.

Whoa love LOVE Dylan Francis song Without You. New discovery. Song for the end of the year.

Without You sounds strangely like my friend and co writer @Fryars

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 4h

Io dico che Alessandro dovrà dire Coda Di Rospo sta serra @alecattelan #cattelandice

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 3h

Best picture of the year. My dog Mel this am in the countryside in the UK pic.twitter.com/6l3z64ws3m

BZCPnKTIAAAT6Rf.jpg:large

What the fox said.

Whoa love LOVE Dylan Francis song Without You. New discovery. Song for the end of the year.

Without You sounds strangely like my friend and co writer @Fryars

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 4h

Io dico che Alessandro dovrà dire Coda Di Rospo sta serra @alecattelan #cattelandice

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 3h

Best picture of the year. My dog Mel this am in the countryside in the UK pic.twitter.com/6l3z64ws3m

BZCPnKTIAAAT6Rf.jpg:large

We see a group of tiny pigs, Melachi sees a group of little moving hams:teehee:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 4m

Is it strange that when I meet/see someone I imagine them brushing their teeth?

:naughty: Can you imagine sending him a collage of MFCers brushing their teeth :aah:

he's funny :lmfao:

nah! i'm kidding! i wouldn't do that in a million years! :aah:

MIKA official @mikasounds

Tomorrow Champs Elysées Swatch boutique! Je serai à la boutique Swatch demain à 17:30 pour signer mes nouvelles montres! Je serai à l'heure!

lol, funny that he wrote he will be on time... unlike at the fnac signing, haha! but if you sign at a watch store, maybe it's better to be on time. :teehee:

lol, funny that he wrote he will be on time... unlike at the fnac signing, haha! but if you sign at a watch store, maybe it's better to be on time. :teehee:

At least now he is in Paris already,at Fnac Milan he did the Voice the night before :aah:

He's saying he'll sign his watches,I guess people attending the event will need to buy one,I doubt they will let you in just to say hi to Mika.

At least now he is in Paris already,at Fnac Milan he did the Voice the night before :aah:

He's saying he'll sign his watches,I guess people attending the event will need to buy one,I doubt they will let you in just to say hi to Mika.

Well, according to his FB page you don't have to buy anything -- we asked and they replied:

Nous avons reçu beaucoup de questions au sujet de cet événement . Pour que tout soit bien clair : vous n'avez pas besoin d'acheter quoi que ce soit pour y assister, ni besoin d’être membre d'un groupe quelconque. L'événement est ouvert à tous, quel que soit votre âge. Tout ce que vous avez à faire est de vous présenter sur place ! Nous vous conseillons d'arriver tôt pour être bien certain de voir Mika, qui ne pourra rester qu’une heure place. Nous espérons vous y voir!

We have received many questions about this event. So that everything is clear: you do not need to buy anything to attend, or need to be a member of any group. The event is open to all, regardless of your age. All you have to do is to introduce on-site! We advise you to arrive early to be sure to see Mika, who will remain an hour place. We hope to see you there! (Translated by Bing)

Well, according to his FB page you don't have to buy anything -- we asked and they replied:

We have received many questions about this event. So that everything is clear: you do not need to buy anything to attend, or need to be a member of any group. The event is open to all, regardless of your age. All you have to do is to introduce on-site! We advise you to arrive early to be sure to see Mika, who will remain an hour place. We hope to see you there! (Translated by Bing)

That is good then,I hope people from Swatch won't change the rules.