Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

Mika entertaining Kylie???:mikadas::mikadas::mikadas:

:blush-anim-cl: They're so cute together! I do love MIKAs brown hair here - so

much better than the too dark/black hair he has had the last months, imo. I hope the time they share will be valuable, for both of them ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 7m

LA, VDay, Dateless, sessionless... **** it going rock climbing

:thumb_yello: Very good MIKA - you need both fresh air and exercise - to get new inspiration in your work with the alb...:fisch:

Love,love

me

:woot_jump:I can't wait to listen to it and dance like he's doing right now. :dance_man: Love the way he put so much passion and joy in everything he does. It must be amazing!keep the faith.

Now, back to real life :doh:

He was never going to neglect his music. It's running through his veins in his blood. I'm so impressed that he wants to learn to read music and have some singing lessons from the vocal coach. This, to me, speaks volumes about his desire to adapt and improve. Even though we might say he doesn't need to. He's brilliant already, but he strives to be even better. I think he's wonderful.

He was never going to neglect his music. It's running through his veins in his blood. I'm so impressed that he wants to learn to read music and have some singing lessons from the vocal coach. This, to me, speaks volumes about his desire to adapt and improve. Even though we might say he doesn't need to. He's brilliant already, but he strives to be even better. I think he's wonderful.

I agree, he's a perfectionist, he set always ambitious goals even if he's perfect to most us. He's never satisfied and he wants to improve in everything he does. That's why I'm so proud to be his fan. Maybe, after all the pressure (remind the post on fb assuring fans), these kind of tweets are a way to tell us it's all "going accordingly to plan" (:teehee:). It is not needed but maybe it's what he feels. Anyway I'm happy he shares things like this. :wink2:

I thought all singers had vocal coache/teacher at all times and practiced on a regular basis :dunno:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 13m

Can't sleep. Listening to a rough of a new song & dancing around with headphones on. Haven't done this in same way since I wrote Love Today

:boing: :boing:

This is happy news indeed to wake up to. Wouldn't you love to be a fly on that wall? I just keep having visions of a WAG type scene:naughty:. We have been very spoiled with all the tweets lately!

This is happy news indeed to wake up to. Wouldn't you love to be a fly on that wall? I just keep having visions of a WAG type scene:naughty:. We have been very spoiled with all the tweets lately!

Yup, he's been unusually chatty in the last few days:naughty:

I thought all singers had vocal coache/teacher at all times and practiced on a regular basis :dunno:

He has that lady at PDP and at the recording of TBWKTM, Marion I think her name was(I've just woken after a nap so don't shoot me if I got her name wrong :naughty: )

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 5h

Ha! “@nikosaliagas: #thevoice Mila à #Mamido "tu choisis le foie gras (#Garou) ou le caviar (#jenifer)? Et pour la fêta on fait comment ?”

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 10m

Going to see @rossgolan at the @SkylightThtr in his one man musical that's been 10 years in the making

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 5h

Ha! “@nikosaliagas: #thevoice Mila à #Mamido "tu choisis le foie gras (#Garou) ou le caviar (#jenifer)? Et pour la fêta on fait comment ?”

Going to see @rossgolan at the @SkylightThtr in his one man musical that's been 10 years in the making

can someone translate the first tweet pls? i don't get what it means. :dunno: something about the voice, but what...?

can someone translate the first tweet pls? i don't get what it means. :dunno: something about the voice, but what...?

Mika said to a contestant called Mamido 'Do you choose foie gras (Garou) or caviar (Jenifer)?' And Nikos who is Greek adds in his tweet, 'what about feta?'

In his original tweet Nikos tweeted '@mikasounds to Mamido' but on Mika's TL it appears as 'Mila to Mamido'; does that mean Mika mistyped his own name?

Ha! "@nikoasaliagas: #TheVoice Mika [typing mistake] to #Mamido "do you choose foie gras (#Garou) or caviar (#Jenifer)?" And for the feta, how do we do?

explanations: :wink2:

Nikos Aliagas is the host of The Voice. He is from Greece.

Jenifer and Garou are 2 of the other coaches

Mamido is a contestant, who had to choose between Garou and Jenifer.

In order to convince Mamido to come to his team, Garou told her that he had the impression to eat foie gras (French speciality) while listening to her, if I remember corectly.

Feta is a greek cheese, that's why Nikos talked about it ;-)

Edit: Camille was faster than me ;-)

Is he saying that this Ross Golan guy (first time I hear about him :mf_rosetinted:) spent 10 years to prepare this show? I'm not sure to understand, my English is getting worse :doh:

Is he saying that this Ross Golan guy (first time I hear about him :mf_rosetinted:) spent 10 years to prepare this show? I'm not sure to understand, my English is getting worse :doh:

It could be that it has taken him 10 years to get it to the stage, maybe due to getting people to agreeing to fund it for him.

Or he has been too busy to just sit down and work on it, hence the 10 years before it's been ready to stage.

Just some theories.

Edited by RAK1

In his original tweet Nikos tweeted '@mikasounds to Mamido' but on Mika's TL it appears as 'Mila to Mamido'; does that mean Mika mistyped his own name?

apparently! :naughty:

thanks to you and alireine! :flowers2: