Mika's career choices discussion

crazyaboutmika

I just come back here and what do I find?!

:shocked:

But I love this :naughty:

I had to do something to fill the void your absence left in my heart.

Notorious is good in my book.

In mine too, in a way. It's better to be bold than to be forgotten easily.:mf_rosetinted:

Pretty much it.

Just don't go Dillinger on us. You know that the news reports would never let go of the fact you're a Mika fan. They'd come looking for all of us if that happened!

The thing that killed me of all this, I don't know how to name it, maybe "MFC-Miley-Gate", wasn't as much the image itself (!!!) but rather Meek's expression, it's pretty much priceless! :shocked: It definitively made my day, thanks Ingie :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

The thing that killed me of all this, I don't know how to name it, maybe "MFC-Miley-Gate", wasn't as much the image itself (!!!) but rather Meek's expression, it's pretty much priceless! :shocked: It definitively made my day, thanks Ingie :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

He was just being Miley:mf_rosetinted:.

OMG.

I can't see pics from the office so I used my mobile cause I couldn't stand the curiosity.

I wish I never did :baghead:

Now I have something more gruesome than the last Game of Thrones episode to worry about.

#someonepleasewipethatoutofmybrain

OMG.

I can't see pics from the office so I used my mobile cause I couldn't stand the curiosity.

I wish I never did :baghead:

Now I have something more gruesome than the last Game of Thrones episode to worry about.

#someonepleasewipethatoutofmybrain

Yeah I kind of ruined GoT for you as well, didn't I?:mf_rosetinted:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Why not just to let him manage his life himself? - He has already his mama :camping:

:thumb_yello::naughty: Indeed - and a really good one too!! :wub2: I totally agree with you ...:teehee:

Mika is obviously free to do whatever he wants -- nobody here is really expecting him to take our opinions into consideration. :naughty:

But just as he is free to do whatever, MFCers here are free to express their opinions and say how they feel about the choices he's made.

That's all that's going on here. :dunno:

Mika is obviously free to do whatever he wants -- nobody here is really expecting him to take our opinions into consideration. :naughty:

But just as he is free to do whatever, MFCers here are free to express their opinions and say how they feel about the choices he's made.

That's all that's going on here. :dunno:

Yes, of course - and it's fine to have something to discuss, and be busy with, while waiting for new music and tours ...:teehee: And in the end, it all "boils down" to our deep love for MIKA - and that we all want the best for him - imo, that's the reason why we sometimes might act like mothers ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

And in the end, it all "boils down" to our deep love for MIKA - and that we all want the best for him - imo, that's the reason why we sometimes might act like mothers ...:wub2:

Yes, as I've said before, if we didn't care about him, we wouldn't be here, and we certainly wouldn't bother taking the time to analyze every move he makes. If we were truly indifferent, nothing he did would upset us or affect us at all. :dunno:

(And I'm going to keep posting on this thread until we can get past that hideous Miley Mika that's on this page! :teehee: )