Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

From Jean-Philippe Dion Facebook !

"Fin de mon dernier voyage de la 4e saison d'Accès Illimité !

Merci à l'extraordinaire MIKA pour ce 2e tournage... chez lui à Londres ! Quelle ville!

On a visité, à l'improviste, son école d'enfance, son studio de création avec sa soeur Yasmine, on est allé prendre une bière chez lui et on a écouté ses nouvelles chansons! Toute une journée!!!

PS l'album sera bien bien bon!!! :thumb_yello: "

attachment.php?attachmentid=10078&stc=1&d=1424860646

"Mel, la chienne de Mika, et moi, nous attendons la fin de la session d'enregistrement en studio!"

attachment.php?attachmentid=10079&stc=1&d=1424860660

"Dans la cuisine de Mika à Londres! Ce sera la dernière entrevue de la dernière émission de la saison, le 12 avril!"

attachment.php?attachmentid=10080&stc=1&d=1424860670

post-36578-142983704315_thumb.jpg

post-36578-14298370432_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This is not an update, but does anyone has an explanation for the number of Mika's official page losing followers lately instead of getting more and more all the time as it used to , could that be a bug like the one twitter had a long time ago? :dunno:

This is not an update, but does anyone has an explanation for the number of Mika's official page losing followers lately instead of getting more and more all the time as it used to , could that be a bug like the one twitter had a long time ago? :dunno:

what official page?

btw:

HAPPY TUESDAY!

Mika is playing at another festival this summer!

On 13th June Mika will take to the stage at the Franco Gourmandes Festival in Tournus, France!! It's an amazing festival, we hope you'll be there. Tickets on sale NOW: http://www.francosgourmandes.fr/

Does anyone of you know how it is to reach?

I read a while ago that fb plans to change the rules for pages (like mika's), so people have to actively read their updates and if they don't, they will automatically unfollow the page. I thought it was a hoax back then, but maybe it's true? :dunno:

btw:

HAPPY TUESDAY!

Mika is playing at another festival this summer!

On 13th June Mika will take to the stage at the Franco Gourmandes Festival in Tournus, France!! It's an amazing festival, we hope you'll be there. Tickets on sale NOW: http://www.francosgourmandes.fr/

Does anyone of you know how it is to reach?

I can't attend festivals, but it's great news for anyone who is going.

I hope he'll announce some UK dates.

I read a while ago that fb plans to change the rules for pages (like mika's), so people have to actively read their updates and if they don't, they will automatically unfollow the page. I thought it was a hoax back then, but maybe it's true? :dunno:

If it's true that would be a logical explanation to something that didn't make sense :thumb_yello: