Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

I wonder when we'll get the album :squirrel:

:blush-anim-cl: Anne - I love the little squirrel you add after your sentence here! :wub2: It might be a bit off topic, but as I'm a little superstitious, I permit myself to tell this story: On the 11th Febr. I took a walk to Parc du Mont Royal, Montreal - all by myself. While walking the steep stairs, I was thinking of the wonderful concert the night before, and about the coming album. I hoped that these Montreal gigs would give MIKA a lot of new energy, to fullfill the alb work. While wondering about this, a beautiful squirrel suddenly was jumping in the tree, very close to the stairs. It didn't look afraid of people at all, just looked at me, and made some lovely jumps, from branch to branch. When I came on top of the hill, and inside the Chalet du Mont Royal, I discovered a lot of squirrels - placed in lines, under the roof of the big hall. Of course I had to make close-up photos of them! :blush-anim-cl: And in the little shop there were also a lot of squirrels, as souvenirs! To me it looked like these small animals were a kind of mascot for Montreal - maybe the locals can tell me if it's right? :wink2:

The other day a squirrel was running outside my office window ( I live very close to the forest ) and all of a sudden, I was again in Montreal - with the thought about MIKAs upcoming alb....:fisch::wub2:

Love,love

me

I haven't seen this posted yet so I'll do it. In the Italian page of Mika's Facebook this appeared.

SYpRQs.jpg

It says: "A new song from Mika is coming. Talk about you will be available for listening from Wednesday online for Italian fans too, but surprises are not over, a new single is to be released soon in Italy."

Does it mean TAY is not gonna be a single in Italy instead another song will be?:blink:

Edited by *Vv*

This is from the UK page of Mikas management FB account.

Machine Management shared MIKA's video.

1 hr · Edited ·

MIKA is back! His new single 'Talk About You' will premiere on the Ken Bruce's BBC Radio 2 show this Tuesday!

Can't get attached video up, but it is the one posted on Mikas page.

Edited by RAK1

1 hr · Edited ·

MIKA is back! His new single 'Talk About You' will premiere on the Ken Bruce's BBC Radio 2 show this Wednesday!

Maison Barclay ‏@MaisonBarclay

Nouveau single de @mikasounds mercredi : TALK ABOUT YOU ! #Mika #talkaboutyou

[YOUTUBE]P-ogqW7dFNE[/YOUTUBE]

This Wednesday, during my exam week - why Mika why????

Kidding I'm super excited only worried that this might have a bad effect on my concentration :naughty:

1 hr · Edited ·

MIKA is back! His new single 'Talk About You' will premiere on the Ken Bruce's BBC Radio 2 show this Wednesday!

:thumb_yello: Aawww - fantastic that MIKA will be on BBC Radio 2 show!! :teehee: The first step to be heard and promoted in UK again - sooo happy for all of you!!! :huglove: Can't wait to hear it here on MFC ...:wink2:

Love,love

me

:thumb_yello: Aawww - fantastic that MIKA will be on BBC Radio 2 show!! :teehee: The first step to be heard and promoted in UK again - sooo happy for all of you!!! :huglove: Can't wait to hear it here on MFC ...:wink2:

Love,love

me

You can get R2 online in most countries, so you may be able to hear it :thumb_yello:

Just edited my post, it is now TOMORROW, Tuesday that the premiere of Talk About You will be on Kens show :thumb_yello:

:shocked::woot_jump:

Does anyone know if it will be on iTunes immediately so we can buy it? Or else when it will be put on iTunes?

:woot_jump: I will be free at 12. I hope they going to put the song several times during this schedule.

I tweeted Jonathan Ross, who is on the afternoon show this week, to ask if he would play it. No answer yet, as he was on the show at the time, but hopefully he might :thumb_yello:

From Mika facebook:

So many good news today!

Mika is playing another festival this summer!

This time it’s the Arenal Sounds 2015 festival in Burriana (Castellòn province in Spain) on 2nd August!

Tickets are on sale NOW via this link http://www.arenalsound.com/entradas/entradas-festival/

Don’t forget to click attending if you’re going!

You can get R2 online in most countries, so you may be able to hear it :thumb_yello:

do i see it right that the show where it'll get played is from 9:30-12:00 uk time?

is it possible to listen to the show again afterwards?

do i see it right that the show where it'll get played is from 9:30-12:00 uk time?

is it possible to listen to the show again afterwards?

Yes, that is UK time, and yes, it will be on the BBC iPlayer about an hour after the show finishes. I don't know how many countries can access the iPlayer, I think a few can't, unfortunately.