Album #4

dcdeb

I wish that I was really excited about it. But I'm not, up to now.

As things stand at the moment, no one in the UK will know he has an album out, so they won't buy it, so it won't be a hit.

Mika needs to re-connect with the UK again in order to get the publicity he needs for the album to be a success here.

When TOOL was released here, there was no advertising. Yes, he was on a few shows, but there was no blitz of publicity really, and no advertising. In Italy and France, there has been a consistency of publicity for Mika, because of the two talent shows. That's what he needs in the UK, something to raise his profile again. He also needs top radio stations to play his single, or else, even an English single won't do well.

I would love to be excited for the album, but I can't be, when I know it won't sell in my country.

I hope I'm proved wrong, and Mika does have plans for the place where the trees he planted grow.

lovely :wub2:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so if "Album 4" creates no excitement with that title, let's do like Adele and call this one "31" :naughty:

You mean it's not SATS? :teehee:

No,it's FITV :teehee:

MIKA official @mikasounds

Just realised how silent I've been on here. Back in the studio in London for my new album. Fallen into the vortex!

:mf_rosetinted:

Just realised how silent I've been on here. Back in the studio in London for my new album. Fallen into the vortex!

I figured, from that one pic, it was SATL - Staring At The Laptop.

Sorry, can't be, it's 7 syllables :mf_rosetinted:

Very excited :fangurl:,

but also quite worried about it, don't know why... maybe because it will be my first release of an album since I'm a fan :blush-anim-cl:

The day before BBB was already very stressfull for me so I can imagine the day and night before the official release date :aah: ("will I like it?" "will people like it?" "will he be happy of people's reaction?" "and what if it's not good?")

It was the same for me with TOOL, my first real release :naughty: And I feel how it's starting again :teehee: Somehow you expect that you'll like it, much more than you expect it from other artists. But if you don't like it, it's much worse than with other artist.

The worst thing though is that it feels like ages until the release date. And when it's there you feel like you aren't really ready already :aah:

Btw, are we sure that this "Staring at the sun :wub2: " is HIS song? It can't be a cover of U2, right? :tears:

I don't think so. I won't exclude that he would do a cover for an album, but I don't think that recording it would make him so excited that he would post a photo.

OMG...I'm so excited and curious about the new album!!!!!!! Can't wait!!! :wub2:

I'm sure it'll be amazing...like the others......but I don't now what do I expect from this..Mika is a genius and he is always creative and innovative in his music..

OMG...I'm so excited and curious about the new album!!!!!!! Can't wait!!! :wub2:

I'm sure it'll be amazing...like the others......but I don't now what do I expect from this..Mika is a genius and he is always creative and innovative in his music..

I'm very happy for the new album, the new book, etc... I like him very much! ^_^ <3

928066_1665642450328184_1896572285_n.jpg

:what:

Mika is busy finalizing Album #4, which is allegedly due out this November, and has been tweeting/Instagramming photos about the process. :excite:

BwcwoGYIgAAdzsD.jpg

BwcyLWhCIAEUgKX.jpg

10686844_561709573958581_2532511764340905730_n_zps5a4cfa53.jpg

He's even given us what we think is a new song title: Staring at the Sun!

:shocked:

How excited are YOU for this new album?!

:cheer:

:thumb_yello:

Mika is busy finalizing Album #4, which is allegedly due out this November, and has been tweeting/Instagramming photos about the process. :excite:

BwcwoGYIgAAdzsD.jpg

BwcyLWhCIAEUgKX.jpg

BwcwoGYIgAAdzsD.jpg

BwcyLWhCIAEUgKX.jpg

I'm totally hyper :squirrel::fangurl:

as a new fan i'm sooooo excited:cheer:

Welcome to the MFC. I'm always happy to see American fans join, even though I'm from the UK. UK always take notice of America and if an artist breaks in America, they get respected in the UK.

I hope you enjoy it here on MFC.

I love the album title. I did hope it was FITV. I was dreading it being some French sounding title, but this title is really good.

Welcome to the MFC. I'm always happy to see American fans join, even though I'm from the UK. UK always take notice of America and if an artist breaks in America, they get respected in the UK.

I hope you enjoy it here on MFC.

I love the album title. I did hope it was FITV. I was dreading it being some French sounding title, but this title is really good.

Which title do you mean? Fallen Into the Vortex was only a joke :teehee:

I'm really excited! Can't wait to hear what Staring At The Sun sounds like. I'm also really curious for the artwork of the album, he said it was gonna be colourful again with this album, like the cover for Boum Boum Boum, right? Soo excited :yes:

(though I wish he'd give us a release date.. and an album title...)

I'm really excited! Can't wait to hear what Staring At The Sun sounds like. I'm also really curious for the artwork of the album, he said it was gonna be colourful again with this album, like the cover for Boum Boum Boum, right? Soo excited :yes:

(though I wish he'd give us a release date.. and an album title...)

Same! The artwork is always soo good :naughty: yeah it sounds like a really interesting song :thumb_yello: yeah I wish he would too :aah:

Hi guys! I really don't know where to post this, but I was just wondering... Do you think Mika has any plans for tour?

I have heard that he might! :teehee: but I don't actually know!

I really, really hope so though cos I have never seen him live but really want to go! He probably would to promote his album. :mikadas:

I have heard that he might! :teehee: but I don't actually know!

I really, really hope so though cos I have never seen him live but really want to go! He probably would to promote his album. :mikadas:

Well he has said somewhere is is going to, but then he didn't do a world tour for TOOL, so it's a matter of waiting I think.