2015 at the door

Littlelady

graphics-happy-new-year-463914.gif

Only some hours left until 2015 starts. May everyone enjoy the celebration, loud or silent, with a lot of music. I wish everybody a happy new year and want to say thank you to our admin and each of you and sorry if I should have hurt someone with words this year. Something like that was and is never my intentention. Have a good time :group_hug: :group_hug: :partytime2: :partytime2:

Edited by dcdeb

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wish everyone a happy healthy successful new year with many Mika experiences.

Thank you to our mods and admins for all the work they are doing for us :flowers2:

Thank you to all the members here for being here and I hope to meet many of you again in 2015

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UFmOBWJ9IjE/Tv3Dig1Vp-I/AAAAAAAAANc/OzQWLG8qR7U/s1600/Happy+New+Year.png

Have a great and happy 2015 dear Mika family :group_hug:

I'm very happy to have you MFCers from all parts of the world :wub2: and Mika into my life :wub2:

Thanks to all the mods team for all their work :huglove:

Really looking forward to the new albums to new tours and to meet as many of you as I can in 2015 :biggrin2:

You're all in my heart sweet people :hug:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Happy new year to all the MFCers!

:group_hug:

A lot of good things happened to me in 2014, but get to know MIKA and MFCers definitely is one of the best~

:newyear::newyear:

Thanks a lot to our mods, admins, and the translation team for all your effort in 2014. You're the best! :huglove::huglove:

Happy New Year everyone ! I'm just here for two months but I'm already addict of this site ! Thank you everyone :D

I hope 2015 will be the year where i'll see Mika and where i'll meet lots of other fans !

I wish you all the best dear MFCers ! :wub2:

Me, too! I spend more than 2 hours everyday on this site!

So we are both new fans of mika, nice to meet you Agathe.B:huglove::huglove:

Happy New Year everyone ! I'm just here for two months but I'm already addict of this site ! Thank you everyone :D

I hope 2015 will be the year where i'll see Mika and where i'll meet lots of other fans !

I wish you all the best dear MFCers ! :wub2:

Happy New Year.

I hope that 2015 will bring a lot of joy and serenity .

I would like to thank you for the company and for all the fantastic activities that you have organized, are on this forum for almost a year and I am very happy to be there !:group_hug:

I hope that this year will bring us many concerts of Mika . :groupwave:

In this 2014 I have many great memories , the more special for me was the concert in Naples . I hope that there are so many good memories for you too .

In the end I say thank you to you all that you offer this fantastic forum!

Ps. I hope I have not made ​​too many write errors .

Un Bacio!

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:Happy New Year to Mika, his family and Mika fans ! Bonne année 2015 !

Je vous souhaite le meilleur et une année 'Mikaesque' avec

un super album pour Mika et une super tournée où chacun pourra

aller entendre ses nouveaux succès !:fisch::fisch::fisch:

I went away for a while in 2014, but I couldn't stay away from Mika, or from all of you.

I wish everyone on the forum a wonderful 2015 and I hope we all have lots of Mika stuff to look forward to.

If you are reading this Mika. Please remember there is a small group of islands, above France, who miss you and want to see you in 2015, with a brilliant new album and tour.

Meanwhile, have a happy new year! God bless you and your family. :mikalove: