#12 Belgium
#13 Switzerland
#19 Luxembourg
#21 Mexico
#22 The Bahamas
#24 Spain
#30 Japan

What list are you watching?  because on itunes spain NPIH is on place #17 

The album has been certified as 'gold' in France! It seems that he has already sold 50000 copies :)

Already? That's really fast! I wish same thing can happen in US, too

The album has been certified as 'gold' in France! It seems that he has already sold 50000 copies :)

Fantastic! It all goes to the sales worldwide, and will, hopefully, impress the UK media.

I haven't heard anything about any UK promo, this week. Maybe there will be something next week, when more album sales figures are in, from other countries.

I hope the album will be advertised on UKTV.

Fantastic! It all goes to the sales worldwide, and will, hopefully, impress the UK media.

I haven't heard anything about any UK promo, this week. Maybe there will be something next week, when more album sales figures are in, from other countries.

I hope the album will be advertised on UKTV.

The only thing I've heard is that it's album of the week on BBC R2, so a different track from the album will get played on Ken Bruce's show and again after midnight each day, which is good, but still, Ken Bruce.  :doh: it might help boost awareness a bit, but he definitely definitely needs to get back on UK television. My fingers are crossed for talk-shows. Alan Carr, Loose Women, even the Saturday Kitchen type programmes would be great. I think people will fall in love with him when they hear him in conversation, and realise he's not the weird, flouncy 'Grace Kelly' singing manchild they've all painted him to be in their heads.

Edited by ItsMichaeeel

The only thing I've heard is that it's album of the week on BBC R2, so a different track from the album will get played on Ken Bruce's show and again after midnight each day, which is good, but still, Ken Bruce.  :doh: it might help boost awareness a bit, but he definitely definitely needs to get back on UK television. My fingers are crossed for talk-shows. Alan Carr, Loose Women, even the Saturday Kitchen type programmes would be great. I think people will fall in love with him when they hear him in conversation, and realise he's not the weird, flouncy 'Grace Kelly' singing manchild they've all painted him to be in their heads.

Yes, but album of the week is better than nothing. I too wish he would be on the TV. Last week, Adam Lambert was on the Lottery program to promote his album. Lots of people watch the lottery being drawn, to see if they've won. I thought then, why doesn't Mika go on it? I keep hoping he'll go on a TV show. Like you, I think people would fall in love with him if they saw his lovely smile, and heard him talking to an interviewer. I hope it happens.

#89 in the german media control charts (http://www.charts.de/alben/) and #70 in the viva charts (which they say are the "official" german album charts.) http://m.viva.tv/charts/17-viva-album-top-100?page=7

Had hoped for more after #44 in the midweek charts, but at least it's in the top100... more than you could expect with almost zero promo.

• Like 1

#89 in the german media control charts (http://www.charts.de/alben/) and #70 in the viva charts (which they say are the "official" german album charts.) http://m.viva.tv/charts/17-viva-album-top-100?page=7

Had hoped for more after #44 in the midweek charts, but at least it's in the top100... more than you could expect with almost zero promo.

indeed, I will try something to support Mika in Germany, it is a an advertising spot on webradio, Universal allows me to do. I know there will be not as much listners like on a big radio statiom but all better than nothing. I'm really angry  and disappointed about missing promo.

indeed, I will try something to support Mika in Germany, it is a an advertising spot on webradio, Universal allows me to do. I know there will be not as much listners like on a big radio statiom but all better than nothing. I'm really angry  and disappointed about missing promo.

Well really, why doesn't Mika do more promo, outside France and Italy? He's on tons of radio stations in France and Italy, where he's already so well known, he doesn't need as much exposure. As long as the radios in France and Italy are playing his songs and mentioning the album, he should do okay there. What is needed is for Mika to actually go to the countries, like Germany and the UK, where he's not mentioned, and get onto the radio in those countries.

He has done a couple of radio things in the UK, but needs more, here, and in Germany.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin
  • Like 1

Well really, why doesn't Mika do more promo, outside France and Italy? He's on tons of radio stations in France and Italy, where he's already so well known, he doesn't need as much exposure. As long as the radios in France and Italy are playing his songs and mentioning the album, he should do okay there. What is needed is for Mika to actually go to the countries, like Germany and the UK, where he's not mentioned, and get onto the radio in those countries.

He has done a couple of radio things in the UK, but needs more, here, and in Germany.

I wouldnot blame it all to mIka, it'snot possible for him to be in all countries same time. Here in Germany his label mentioned his album on its homepage but  "forget" to inform radio stations..... For UK I think the festival at hyde park will be a great help and the fact No place on heaven as album of the week is not bad

I wouldnot blame it all to mIka, it'snot possible for him to be in all countries same time. Here in Germany his label mentioned his album on its homepage but  "forget" to inform radio stations..... For UK I think the festival at hyde park will be a great help and the fact No place on heaven as album of the week is not bad

I know he can't be everywhere at once, but he could have done less in Italy and France, and a bit more in places like UK and Germany. I actually thought that the extra week the UK has to wait, would be because he was concentrating on doing some radio and TV here, to publicise the album.

It's not getting good reviews in the UK press, but people seeing him on TV would have helped, because they couldn't help but love him, and then they'd hear him sing.

Album of the Week is good. God bless Radio 2!

I hope the Hyde Park show helps also. If it was being televised, it would have more of an impact, but it isn't on TV. It may help him though. I hope so, because up to now, I don't think the album will do well in the UK. I hope I am wrong.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin