Dream Tour

lemmytoes

I was thinking it would be cool if we all came up with a sort of tour list by each choosing your favorite Mika song (Yes, only one, I'm sorry don't hurt me and try to avoid choosing one that has already been chosen), your country and an awesome venue (can be as weird as you like) near you and together we can compile a song list and venue list - the dream tour!  I could put the dates down for each gig as well so if you can't make a real gig you can just pretend you're at one and dance insanely in your room (with a more-or-less reason for once)

Je pensais que ce serait cool si nous sommes tous arrivés avec une sorte de liste de la tournée par chacun de choisir votre chanson préférée Mika (Oui, un seul, je suis désolé de ne pas me faire de mal), notre pays et un lieu près de chez vous et ensemble, nous pouvons dresser une liste de chanson et liste de lieu - la tournée de rêve!

Pardon pour la traduction.

This is just a bit of fun!

C'est un peu de plaisir!

- lemmytoes

xxx

Edited by lemmytoes

If enough UK people respond to this thread, I hope Mika sees it and responds to us.

Favourite song: No Place In Heaven

Venue Old Trafford Football Stadium. (it is used for concerts. Take That were there a few years ago.) It's Manchester United's home ground, and it's really close to my home. Only about 15 minutes away.

If enough UK people respond to this thread, I hope Mika sees it and responds to us.

Favourite song: No Place In Heaven

Venue Old Trafford Football Stadium. (it is used for concerts. Take That were there a few years ago.) It's Manchester United's home ground, and it's really close to my home. Only about 15 minutes away.

Thanks so much for taking part, and yes, if Mika did see it, it would be the most brilliant thing ever!  :naughty:

I live in the countryside so the closest thing to me (without seats) is a field xD

This is a cool idea!  Here's my contribution:

Favourite song: Popular

Venue: Usher Hall, Edinburgh (used for concerts sometimes; not too large so quite intimate, and great acoustics.  Also, my uncle lives not far from Edinburgh so it is easy for me to access)

If only... :D

Omg I love your idea!!! :wub2::clap:

Favourite song: Love Today

Venue: My university campus. :naughty: Cos I only have half an hour to go there and it's like a big park so there could be an open air gig with many fans. :fangurl:

Hi! Thanks for taking part! Is it Ludwig Maximillian University you go to?  :fisch:

Haha it is wonderful to think like that :)

Favorite song: Stuck In The Middle(hard to choose but it is better for my concept :D)

Venue: at my home, in front of my piano

Haha it would be so amazing, thank you now I am happy after thinking this :D :D

What the hell, I'll put in for this... 

Favourite song: Lola

Venue: Sydney Opera House

Yeah, I think Mika should come to Australia and do his orchestra thing in the Opera House... And it's coming up to Summer :wink2:

• 4 weeks later...

it's impossible to pick one favourite so I'll just pick a random one because I love them all:

song: Last Party

venue: either Vector Arena for a big stadium tour or the Aotea centre for a personal small concert

Edited by KiwiMikaFreak

Great idea, but so difficult to choose.  I'm torn between two countries, France and Ireland, and all his songs. My dream is for him to perform on my deck in France (the Mika Hits the Deck gig :wink2:) but as he spends so much time in France, for this I'll go with Ireland - Dublin of course.

So,

Country - Ireland

Venue - Vicar Street, one of the most intimate and best concerts I was ever at was here.  Or the Bord Gáis Theatre for it's elegance & intimacy. 

Song - Tah Dah

Well, if Mika came to Norway again, he could do whatever he wants and I would be over the moon with happiness anyway :P

Venue: DNB arena in Stavanger. It's not too big, it too small, AND it's near me XD

Song: I would really really really like to hear l'amour fait ce qu'il veut

Favorite song: *torture me already :mf_rosetinted: * But from what's already been said, I'm gonna go with...We are golden  :dunno:  :naughty:

Venue: Le Zénith de Nancy, Lorraine because that's near me haha. Wish there was a more intimate environment though, in this case "l'autre canal" would be better but it's less likely he could come here  :)

Song: Overrated

Country: USA, in nebraska (that's a state in the middle where i am cuz this dream tour doesn't seem to include airfare)

Venue: at Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo!  It's been rated "world's best zoo" by TripAdvisor, there's some nice open grassy spaces for the concert (and an IMAX theater in case of rain) and before the gig we can all go see animals with Mika.   :fangurl:

Edited by kreacher

OK, I'll play -- I need to escape a little today. :original:

Venue: Sixth and I Historic Synagogue in Washington, DC

Song: (since Dee already took Overrated :wink2: ) Underwater ... off-mic, just as he sang in that venue once before. :fangurl:

OK, I'll play -- I need to escape a little today. :original:

Venue: Sixth and I Historic Synagogue in Washington, DC

Song: (since Dee already took Overrated :wink2: ) Underwater ... off-mic, just as he sang in that venue once before. :fangurl:

I took Overrated because Teresa took Tah Dah :teehee:

Btw, excellent choices!

Imagine if Mika or his management came across this thread, read it and decided to go to all the places suggested/wished for :lol:

That would literally be a dream come true

Haha, now thát would be amazing... and weird, since I gave up my backyard as a venue :teehee:  :naughty: