Mika @ Palladium, London, UK -- 05 June 2016

mari62

What hotels are you all staying at for this gig? I haven't booked mine yet, nor my flights. I should do it soon.

Can anyone recommend a good budget hotel in London? It's been a while since I've been there...

I'll be staying at the Travelodge opposite Euston station.

What hotels are you all staying at for this gig? I haven't booked mine yet, nor my flights. I should do it soon.

Can anyone recommend a good budget hotel in London? It's been a while since I've been there...

I'm staying at Astor Court Hotel, 10 minutes by feet from the Palladium.

I stay at the Piccadilly London West End with my husband.

But last time, when I came alone, I stayed at the Z Hotel Soho, which is very well located too and more budget friendly, especially when you need a 1 person room. It are rather small rooms though, but very clean, modern and cosy. There is also a Z Hotel Piccadilly.

Or what about sunday before the show? Like last time?

I think a big meet up like that is being planned anyway.

We are talking about something for the fans that will be in London on the Saturday night.

We'll probably just take over a pub :naughty:

I think a big meet up like that is being planned anyway.

We are talking about something for the fans that will be in London on the Saturday night.

We'll probably just take over a pub :naughty:

We are pretty good at that  :naughty:

Hi folks!

I have a perhaps stupid question.

Do we have already a fan-action for our London gig?

With only 2000 spectators we want one, isn't?

I tried to find out anything at the forum but I didn't find anything.

Hi folks!

I have a perhaps stupid question.

Do we have already a fan-action for our London gig?

With only 2000 spectators we want one, isn't?

I tried to find out anything at the forum but I didn't find anything.

We've talked about it, but nothing planned yet.

Hi I'm not sure where to post this. I can no longer go to this show and have 1 ticket the seat is 29 row C royal circle and have the ticket at hand so if anyone is interested I can post it quickly, only after what I paid for it. sorry if this is in wrong topic.

Hi I'm not sure where to post this. I can no longer go to this show and have 1 ticket the seat is 29 row C royal circle and have the ticket at hand so if anyone is interested I can post it quickly, only after what I paid for it. sorry if this is in wrong topic.

Sorry to hear you can't go :sad:

You can also post details in the spare ticket thread http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/9204-the-extra-ticket-thread/

Awww, I was looking forward to meeting you again. :huglove:

• Like 1

Awww, I was looking forward to meeting you again. :huglove:[/quoteI might be going now wasn't sure if could afford it but think I can now