Mika @ Palladium, London, UK -- 05 June 2016

mari62

yes, if we want to queue to be in the first rows, we shouldn't choose sites which don't provide shipping... (like I did for the Rome show too, I was just lucky as they opened early) but if they put tickets on presale, there is the rush to have tickets right away they go on sale  :mf_rosetinted:

I don't understand why many events don't have the print at home option, it would be so much easier! 

• Like 1

yes, if we want to queue to be in the first rows, we shouldn't choose sites which don't provide shipping... (like I did for the Rome show too, I was just lucky as they opened early) but if they put tickets on presale, there is the rush to have tickets right away they go on sale  :mf_rosetinted:

I don't understand why many events don't have the print at home option, it would be so much easier! 

I agree, and I'm actually glad there weren't any presales for this spring's concerts, because I was able to get all the tickets I wanted just fine without them. I think presales (at least the way they were done in the autumn) can create a false sense of urgency, so you buy the tickets without exploring other ticket providers first, even though they probably won't really sell out that quickly anyway.

I agree, and I'm actually glad there weren't any presales for this spring's concerts, because I was able to get all the tickets I wanted just fine without them. I think presales (at least the way they were done in the autumn) can create a false sense of urgency, so you buy the tickets without exploring other ticket providers first, even though they probably won't really sell out that quickly anyway.

and we don't get any presale for many events which REALLY sell out quickly  :naughty:

• Like 2

Hi!;

I bought my tickets through seetickets ( :cheer: ) and I see that they still have some Upper Circle places, in case someone's still searching for tickets.

....But at the same time,I was wondering, does anybody has used seetickets in the past? I chose box office collection, and don't want to find my self in Lndn (I'm coming from Brussels) with non-existing tickets!! It's kind of scary to not have actually the "thing" in your hands when planning a trip about it..

ps: I'm soooooo much looking foward to this gig and hopefully some sort of mfc get-together!

i have used seetickets before to attend a gig at this venue and chose the collect at box office. i went 1hr before doors opened and i got my tickets fine :). you will be ok dont worry. i have never had a problem with seetickets before. where are you sitting?

Is there any of you guys who can perhaps try giving Mika a video (in physical copy) that many of us Mika fans made?  :(

Or if you can drop it off at his management? Please

You can mail it to his management directly. I don't think it will be convenient for any fans to drop it off because it's on the other side of town from the venue and touristy areas. Mika did not stop to talk to fans last time so this may be your best bet.

Machine Management

Studio 16

London Fields Studios

11-17 Exmouth Place

London E8 3RW

You can mail it to his management directly. I don't think it will be convenient for any fans to drop it off because it's on the other side of town from the venue and touristy areas. Mika did not stop to talk to fans last time so this may be your best bet.

Machine Management

Studio 16

London Fields Studios

11-17 Exmouth Place

London E8 3RW

thank u! 

you will be ok dont worry. i have never had a problem with seetickets before.

I'm sure you'll get your ticket just fine.  :thumb_yello: 

since Palladium is a seated gig, it really doesn't matter at what time you get your ticket, since you have a guaranteed place either way.  :)

...but we entered the show, of course  :wink2:

Thanks to you all! very reassuring. Hope to meet you there! I'm up, up! (upper circle, front row )

• Like 2

It's just a theatre publicity site with very few followers - but I suppose any publicity is better than none. 

Of course it's good and also this one  :)

We love how @mikasounds performs live, just watch it ==> http://j.mp/20E0YP5 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Does anybody Know the Palladium? What about the view: Stall or Royal..which is better?

I've just bought my ticket but I got a little bit curious..

Thanks a lot!

Hi!

Does anybody Know the Palladium? What about the view: Stall or Royal..which is better?

Thanks a lot!

Better view from the Royal Circle, as you are looking down on the stage, but if you are in the front rows of the stalls - A - D - you would be closer to Mika.

• Like 1

Hi!

Thanks a lot!

after buying a wrong seat for paris, i googled a bit before buying london tix, so i found some websites that might answer your questions:

http://www.seatplan.com/uk/london/london-palladium/

http://palladium.londontheatres.co.uk/seating/

the info there is mainly for musicals though, where you stay seated all the time - so when people stand up at the mika gig, you might be unlucky to have a very tall person right in front of you, who would obstruct your view. but i suppose you'll still have a better view from all places than you'd have at a gig without reserved seats. ;)

• Like 1

Better view from the Royal Circle, as you are looking down on the stage, but if you are in the front rows of the stalls - A - D - you would be closer to Mika.

Thanks a lot Silver!

after buying a wrong seat for paris, i googled a bit before buying london tix, so i found some websites that might answer your questions:

http://www.seatplan.com/uk/london/london-palladium/

http://palladium.londontheatres.co.uk/seating/

Wow!! What a wonderful websites!

The best answer ever!