Mika @ Palladium, London, UK -- 05 June 2016

mari62

About asking the promoters or the venue -- when I asked the management at the Adelphi about bringing in props, etc. for the fan actions that were proposed they told me NO, not if they were going to obscure anyone else's view. :sad:

And FWIW,  the management for the Adelphi is also the management at the Palladium, as they are both part of the Really Useful Theatre Group.

I don't know if they would have actually barred anyone from entering the theater if they'd been carrying oversized buildings, for example, but it is hard to go and do something once you've asked and been denied permission.  :dunno:

However, there is an old saying that goes something like, "Sometimes it's better to beg forgiveness than to ask permission." :das:

Maybe the stuffs are too big ? We ask local promotors and the promotors get permission from the venue side and Team Mika also... 

If Mika's planning to make a mess at the venue using and shooting confetti during the show, it means the fans could make a mess there too  :naughty:

Of course sometimes it's better to beg forgiveness than to ask permission (I love that quote!) but if we need to get into the venue before the show to prepare that fan action... permission is required to make things easier....  :naughty:

Edited by Yuna
  • Like 2

Yes I checked yesterday, though I wonder if there is a cancellation list at the theatre, for people who can't go and give tickets back. I know they do it at The Colston Hall in Bristol.

The theatre has released a small group of stalls tickets in row G.

http://www.reallyusefultheatres.co.uk/events/event/mika-palladium

Hi everyone,

It's been a long time that I didn't come here. So sorry about that, but I have to be careful because I have shoulder tendonitis. But this is not what I wanted to talk about, sorry!

I read a lot of you got their tickets and I'm a bit concerned because I didn't. I ordered them first day of the sale. do you think it is normal?

Second question (and sorry if there is a thread about it), is there an MFC get-together or something before the show?

Thanks a lot and see you soon in London!

Hi everyone,

It's been a long time that I didn't come here. So sorry about that, but I have to be careful because I have shoulder tendonitis. But this is not what I wanted to talk about, sorry!

I read a lot of you got their tickets and I'm a bit concerned because I didn't. I ordered them first day of the sale. do you think it is normal?

Second question (and sorry if there is a thread about it), is there an MFC get-together or something before the show?

There probably will be some sort of get-together before the show but we haven't got round to planning it yet :teehee:

As for your tickets, where did you order them from?

Hi everyone,

Did you get them from the venue? 

I ask, because they have the choice of picking up from the box office, or having them sent to you, and I almost clicked on sending to my house by mistake as I wanted to get them from the venue. But you could almost miss the choice if you scroll down too fast.

There probably will be some sort of get-together before the show but we haven't got round to planning it yet :teehee:

As for your tickets, where did you order them from?

I hope there will be a get-together, can't wait  :teehee:

I bought my tickets on Ticketmaster (UK). I got a confirmation email saying: "Ticketmaster aims to dispatch tickets as soon as possible. We are not able to be specific with exact dates of dispatch. Please allow as much time as possible for your tickets to arrive."

Did you get them from the venue? 

I ask, because they have the choice of picking up from the box office, or having them sent to you, and I almost clicked on sending to my house by mistake as I wanted to get them from the venue. But you could almost miss the choice if you scroll down too fast.

No not from the venue, I got them on Ticketmaster. I had no choice but getting them sent at home (I think). When I have the choice, I take e-tickets, so I have them right away :das:

Maybe I should send them an email...

I hope there will be a get-together, can't wait  :teehee:

I bought my tickets on Ticketmaster (UK). I got a confirmation email saying: "Ticketmaster aims to dispatch tickets as soon as possible. We are not able to be specific with exact dates of dispatch. Please allow as much time as possible for your tickets to arrive."

No not from the venue, I got them on Ticketmaster. I had no choice but getting them sent at home (I think). When I have the choice, I take e-tickets, so I have them right away :das:

I've received mine today from Ticketmaster and i live in Italy. I think that they are starting nowadays to send them to the oversea countries. Don't lose hope! :thumb_yello:

I've received mine today from Ticketmaster and i live in Italy. I think that they are starting nowadays to send them to the oversea countries. Don't lose hope! :thumb_yello:

Oh okay! Thank you, I feel better :yes:

• Like 1

I chose box office collection on ticketmaster bacuse I didn't want to spend about 15 euros for international shipping, and box office collection costs about 3 or 4 euros... is it still a "safe" option ,right?  :shocked:

I chose box office collection on ticketmaster bacuse I didn't want to spend about 15 euros for international shipping, and box office collection costs about 3 or 4 euros... is it still a "safe" option ,right?  :shocked:

15 euros? I've spent only 3,50£ for delivery by overseas mail.

You should be OK with this option.  You might need to check when the box office will be open on the day.

• Like 1

Yeayyyy, got my tickets today :thumb_yello: I worried too early, as always, lol.

Actually I think collection at the box office is even "safer" than shipping by post. You won't have to be worried about getting your tickets in time :wink2:

Doors open at 7PM (that's written on my ticks) so I guess you will be able to pick up yours at that time of the day.

• Like 3

Hi!;

I bought my tickets through seetickets  ( :cheer: ) and  I see that they still have some Upper Circle places, in case someone's still searching for tickets.

....But at the same time,I was wondering, does anybody has used seetickets in the past? I chose box office collection, and don't want to find my self in Lndn (I'm coming from Brussels) with non-existing tickets!!  It's kind of scary to not have actually the "thing" in your hands when planning a trip about it..

ps: I'm soooooo much looking foward to this gig and hopefully some sort of mfc get-together!

Hi!;

I bought my tickets through seetickets  ( :cheer: ) and  I see that they still have some Upper Circle places, in case someone's still searching for tickets.

....But at the same time,I was wondering, does anybody has used seetickets in the past? I chose box office collection, and don't want to find my self in Lndn (I'm coming from Brussels) with non-existing tickets!!  It's kind of scary to not have actually the "thing" in your hands when planning a trip about it..

ps: I'm soooooo much looking foward to this gig and hopefully some sort of mfc get-together!

I'm sure you'll get your ticket just fine.  :thumb_yello: I did have a bad experience with seetickets and box office collection once, but that was because the tickets were for a standing area and they only started to give them out when the doors opened. This meant that people who already had their tickets were able to get in sooner and therefore get much closer to the stage than those of us who got them at the venue. However, since Palladium is a seated gig, it really doesn't matter at what time you get your ticket, since you have a guaranteed place either way.  :)

• Like 2

Hi!;

I used Seetickets for MFC presale in October, they told us they were going to ship tickets, but they shipped just some of them, and told us that we got to collect them at box office... then the box office printed my ticket at the moment (not just mine)...See tickets never printed some of them  :mf_rosetinted:

but we entered the show, of course  :wink2:

I'm sure you'll get your ticket just fine.  :thumb_yello: I did have a bad experience with seetickets and box office collection once, but that was because the tickets were for a standing area and they only started to give them out when the doors opened. This meant that people who already had their tickets were able to get in sooner and therefore get much closer to the stage than those of us who got them at the venue. However, since Palladium is a seated gig, it really doesn't matter at what time you get your ticket, since you have a guaranteed place either way.  :)

I know, but I don't think it depends by Seetickets , but what time the venue opens the box office... in Rome we were lucky because they opened at about 4 PM, but sometimes they open late so it's really stressful if we have queued and want to be in front of the stage  :doh:

I know, but I don't think it depends by Seetickets , but what time the venue opens the box office... in Rome we were lucky because they opened at about 4 PM, but sometimes they open late so it's really stressful if we have queued and want to be in front of the stage  :doh:

Yeah, that's true. But the problem was also that for that gig (Zuerich) seetickets didn't offer any other options than box office collection. If I could have had them printed at home or mailed, I would have chosen that option at the time. So I still decided I would never use seetickets again if I could avoid it. :P (Except maybe for seated gigs.)

• Like 1