Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram Updates - 2016

Lucrezia

:thumb_yello: Thank you Alba - for sharing these pics here!  :hug: AND - soon you'll have MIKA playing in your lovely Barcelona - that's really something GOOD, to look forward to !! :fisch:  :wub:

Love, love

me  

Thank you, dear :hug:  I would have liked another kind of concert not a festival but it's ok. I know there's someone in Barcelona interested in Mika  so. I'm glad. Maybe he has another  surprise in the future for spanish fans  :crossed: He knows we love him.

• Like 1

Looooong day of photo shoots and press in Hong Kong. Finally going to go out and get some real air!

Actually that's not true. I did go outside today for 4mins on terrace of IFC. Managed to drop my iPhone from 4th floor balcony...

It landed on the street four floors below, 20cm from a police man. I screamed in sorry so many times and waved my hands in the air.

I think some lady took a picture of me 1f60f.png anyway.. Time to go out

Need not mention that I phone was totally ruined. But still! 20cm in wrong direction and I would have needed a very good lawyer...

:doh:

• Like 6

This is what will happen if his iPhone hit the police man's head.

udKwDCq.gif

:roftl:

The story was hilarious! Couldn't stop laughing.  :floor:

;) In fact this story was more scaring than funny.  If MIKAs Iphone really had hit the policemans head, falling from this hight, he might well had been injured, maybe really seriously, cause we're talking about  a big power here!

I hope MIKA will take better care of his "dangerous items", when on balconys, after this happening :mf_rosetinted:   BUT - as long as everything went well - of course it's also funny :) Like a scene from Mr. Bean... :teehee: 

Love, love

me 

;) In fact this story was more scaring than funny.  If MIKAs Iphone really had hit the policemans head, falling from this hight, he might well had been injured, maybe really seriously, cause we're talking about  a big power here!

I hope MIKA will take better care of his "dangerous items", when on balconys, after this happening :mf_rosetinted:   BUT - as long as everything went well - of course it's also funny :) Like a scene from Mr. Bean... :teehee:

Love, love

me 

I don´t think it´s funny at all, he could have killed the policeman and so it was great luck that his guardian angel was working well. Imagine to live with this kind of guilt for the rest of your life. So I think Mika was really shocked about what happened yesterday and not because his phone got broken.....

• Like 1

He can't eat salt? He's tweeting a lot considering he just smashed one  :thumb_yello:

Didn´t he tell a Story about his hearing gets worse when he eats salt? I couldn´t find facts about it at that time a few years ago but he believes it is true.

I don´t think it´s funny at all, he could have killed the policeman and so it was great luck that his guardian angel was working well. Imagine to live with this kind of guilt for the rest of your life. So I think Mika was really shocked about what happened yesterday and not because his phone got broken.....

Yes, that's what I think too :( But thanks God - his guarding angel is by his side, and taking care of him, in all kind of situations... :wub: Of course, he doesn't care about is smashed iphone - he knows he was more than lucky here... :yes: 

Love, love

me 

• Like 1

Didn´t he tell a Story about his hearing gets worse when he eats salt? I couldn´t find facts about it at that time a few years ago but he believes it is true.

Restricting salt can help when you have Meniere's disease (disorder of the inner ear). I don't know if Mika has ever said that he has this specific disease, but he has mentioned a disease that made him lose some of his hearing a few years ago, so it could fit.

• Like 2