Say Something Random pt. 29 ~ Because why not

8 hours ago, Starlight said:

I still can't believe that he might go in tour the coming year... I miss him badly and it would be a miracle to see him again. :wub2:

Me too! After waiting for so long! :excite: 

6 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Me too, I'm so excited!!  I wonder when in the year he will tour... summer?  Autumn?  Hopefully sooner rather than later, it's been nearly three years since I saw him in London. :wub2:

Yeah, I feel lucky to have him in my life.  That's great you had a lovely time with your family.  I'm sure Mika could manage a trip to the Netherlands in the near future :wink2:

Hopefully Scotland and Germany too! :biggrin2:

I would think in autumn, but maybe earlier if the album comes out earlier in the year. It's been 3 years and 3 months since I last saw him in Amsterdam, I need my dose of Mikotine again!

You are very lucky! :wub2: 

He better tours in Scotland, Germany and the Netherlands :fisch:

31 minutes ago, Starlight said:

Hehe he has to tour the most important countries - ours. :naughty: Not only France and Italy... :emot-sad:

sorry to disappoint you but he will tour where he can sell out the venues and I don´t think Germany will be among these countries or better the concert agencies in Germany won´t believe this and won´t invite him.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

I would think in autumn, but maybe earlier if the album comes out earlier in the year. It's been 3 years and 3 months since I last saw him in Amsterdam, I need my dose of Mikotine again!

You are very lucky! :wub2: 

He better tours in Scotland, Germany and the Netherlands :fisch:

I was thinking autumn too.  If he didn't come to Scotland, I'd be happy to see him in London, and there is a good chance he'll tour there again.  I'd love to see some more UK dates though, and more shows around Europe.  Hopefully it won't be too long before tour dates are released... :crossed:

11 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

sorry to disappoint you but he will tour where he can sell out the venues and I don´t think Germany will be among these countries or better the concert agencies in Germany won´t believe this and won´t invite him.

But he has said he is doing smaller venues, so he may give other countries a chance :pray:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

I know... that's very sad in fact... but I never lose hope :crossed:

12 hours ago, silver said:

But he has said he is doing smaller venues, so he may give other countries a chance :pray:

:yeah: 

:pray:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm so excited to say that after years of wanting a dog that soon my boyfriend and I will be getting a French Spaniel puppy. I have never had a dog before so I'm incredibly happy to have a animal that is truly my own. :wub2:

I've thought of a few names (we are getting a girl) and my boyfriend didn't oppose to Mika as an option LOL, but let's see. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, cat_loves_mika said:

I'm so excited to say that after years of wanting a dog that soon my boyfriend and I will be getting a French Spaniel puppy. I have never had a dog before so I'm incredibly happy to have a animal that is truly my own. :wub2:

I've thought of a few names (we are getting a girl) and my boyfriend didn't oppose to Mika as an option LOL, but let's see. 

Amazing news! I would also love to have a dog!  But my parents aren't into dogs. We have some cats which I also love dearly, but well, I adore Golden Retrievers (yes, even before I knew that Mika likes them, too :naughty:) and I would enjoy to have one on my own. 

Anyway, Mika could be a possible name in my opinion. :biggrin2: Even for a female dog.

13 hours ago, Starlight said:

Amazing news! I would also love to have a dog!  But my parents aren't into dogs. We have some cats which I also love dearly, but well, I adore Golden Retrievers (yes, even before I knew that Mika likes them, too :naughty:) and I would enjoy to have one on my own. 

Anyway, Mika could be a possible name in my opinion. :biggrin2: Even for a female dog.

My parents aren't into dogs either.. I grew up with cats and my parents have cats even now, but they were always more attached to my parents because that'd who would feed them the most... :rolleyes: But I've been lucky to have pretty nice and affectionate cats as pets. I hope you can get a dog in the future, too! But they are a lot of work so it's understandable. 

I love Golden Retrievers too, just talk about a type of dog that will always put a smile on your face. I had a teacher who had a very big Golden that he would bring to class when I was in high school. He was an old dog so he was so relaxed, and had a bed in the class where he would sleep! Sometimes I would walk him for my teacher and it was more like the dog would walk me because he was almost 100 lbs! (a VERY big Golden, he must of been a mix but I don't know what). We live in an apartment so they are too big of a dog for us right now. They also really need a yard to run around and lots of space, they are very active!

It would be such a cute name! I keep leaning towards names of singers I like too that I think would be a good dog name; like Stevie Nicks, Dolly Parton or Judy Garland. Her full name would be like "Stevie Nicks" but then I would just call her Stevie... :mf_rosetinted:

1 hour ago, cat_loves_mika said:

My parents aren't into dogs either.. I grew up with cats and my parents have cats even now, but they were always more attached to my parents because that'd who would feed them the most... :rolleyes: But I've been lucky to have pretty nice and affectionate cats as pets. I hope you can get a dog in the future, too! But they are a lot of work so it's understandable. 

I love Golden Retrievers too, just talk about a type of dog that will always put a smile on your face. I had a teacher who had a very big Golden that he would bring to class when I was in high school. He was an old dog so he was so relaxed, and had a bed in the class where he would sleep! Sometimes I would walk him for my teacher and it was more like the dog would walk me because he was almost 100 lbs! (a VERY big Golden, he must of been a mix but I don't know what). We live in an apartment so they are too big of a dog for us right now. They also really need a yard to run around and lots of space, they are very active!

It would be such a cute name! I keep leaning towards names of singers I like too that I think would be a good dog name; like Stevie Nicks, Dolly Parton or Judy Garland. Her full name would be like "Stevie Nicks" but then I would just call her Stevie... :mf_rosetinted:

My cats are lovely and wouldn't want to miss them. And I guess they would even like a dog. But yeah, dogs are really in need of good care. Cats are independent. I think that's why my family prefers them.

Aww lucky! :wub2: that must have been fun! :biggrin2:

Well, we have a garden so that wouldn't be a problem. :teehee:

I like all the names. :thumb_yello:

Edited by Starlight

We thought of lots of names when we were getting a puppy.  But when we got him home, none of the names seemed "right"  :no: .  I think we must have had him for a month before the right name occurred to us.  And now I can't imagine him being called anything else.

So my advice is, wait until you actually have your girl before you name her :naughty:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2019 at 7:12 AM, silver said:

We thought of lots of names when we were getting a puppy.  But when we got him home, none of the names seemed "right"  :no: .  I think we must have had him for a month before the right name occurred to us.  And now I can't imagine him being called anything else.

So my advice is, wait until you actually have your girl before you name her :naughty:

That's what my mom told me :fisch:

I think that's what will end up happening anyway, but I'm just very excited to get her and worried about not being able to pick out a good name. A nice thing about the breeder is that he will give us updates on our pup and let us know what kind of personality she has too before we even get her, so I think that will help as well. But I definitely agree with you. 

• 2 months later...

For the first time in a bit I had an absolute blast listening to Mika (not that it isn't always fun) so I thought I would share. 

I saw Marina (she used to be Marina and the Diamonds) last night in Atlanta, Georgia (about 4 hours from where I live) with a friend and I was telling her about how I saw Mika last week and she told me she used to listen to him a lot in high school so of course I had to get on her case about why she didn't listen to him now. :aah: 

After the concert, even though we were tired, we absolutely blasted Grace Kelly (her choice lol) when we drove out of the parking garage and past the rest of the concert goers who were walking to their cars. Apparently we still had the energy to sing it at the top of out lungs too and literally no one appreciated it except for the amazing woman directing people out of the parking garage. :lmfao: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Starlight said:

Saying something not really random these days:

WE HAVE A NEW ALBUM :clap:

I hope it means that the thread comes back to life again. :naughty:

Me too. I will post here until forever. 

I was actually about to post here too because I'm having major anxiety and I need to vent, lol. I am getting my dog today and I'm super excited and nervous at the same time, we are about to leave to pick her up and I can't hardly wait!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, cat_loves_mika said:

I was actually about to post here too because I'm having major anxiety and I need to vent, lol. I am getting my dog today and I'm super excited and nervous at the same time, we are about to leave to pick her up and I can't hardly wait!

Awww tell me how it went then! I bet it's super exciting!!! :biggrin2:

1 hour ago, cat_loves_mika said:

Please tell how it went! :biggrin2: 

14 hours ago, cat_loves_mika said:

I was love at first lick :wub2:

IMG_20191006_165959.thumb.jpg.4e66de6233f3fb569289311532a050b2.jpg

OMG so cute!!!!! :fangurl:

and what name did you finally choose? :wink2:

19 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Ah yes this thread needs some life again! :teehee:  Let's start a party! :yay::dance_man:

YES PLEASE!!!!! :roftl: