I'm back

mysti

Hello everyone. I haven't been on these forums for years but decided it was about time I resurrected my account. Luckily it didn't take me too long to remember my username & password!

My name is Molly & if any of you were aware of the Molly Meet Mika Twitter campaign a few years ago, I'm that Molly. Unfortunately the campaign didn't enable to meet Mika but he did write to me :) I'm still a big fan & hoping I'll be well enough to attend the next concert he plays in London.

I've had various health problems all my life but Mika & his music have helped me through. The Twitter campaign came about when I was really poorly. Luckily my health is more stable now but I'm still far from well so I'm looking forward to chatting to some fellow Mika fans when I'm up to it.

Apologies for my rambling! Thanks for reading.

Edited by mysti
typo
  • Like 10

On 9/12/2018 at 6:27 PM, mysti said:

Hello everyone. I haven't been on these forums for years but decided it was about time I resurrected my account. Luckily it didn't take me too long to remember my username & password!

My name is Molly & if any of you were aware of the Molly Meet Mika Twitter campaign a few years ago, I'm that Molly. Unfortunately the campaign didn't enable to meet Mika but he did write to me :) I'm still a big fan & hoping I'll be well enough to attend the next concert he plays in London.

I've had various health problems all my life but Mika & his music have helped me through. The Twitter campaign came about when I was really poorly. Luckily my health is more stable now but I'm still far from well so I'm looking forward to chatting to some fellow Mika fans when I'm up to it.

Apologies for my rambling! Thanks for reading.

si-.gif

Welcome back, Molly! It's been a while.  I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better now  -- I hope that continues for you.

And we will keep trying to get you to meet Mika! Don't lose hope! :)

• Like 4