Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2019

Dominika

There's some Mika IG stories from this morning when he was on his way to the train station. I love the feeling of these, it's like getting up very early for an exciting day, like a gig or a journey. :wub2:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mellody said:

There's some Mika IG stories from this morning when he was on his way to the train station. I love the feeling of these, it's like getting up very early for an exciting day, like a gig or a journey. :wub2:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mikasister said:

71527026_660298444464256_8447130547670474261_n.jpg

If anyone is interested in seeing Mika's ad pop up on this electronic billboard, I found a live webcam that is facing the building here:

https://worldcams.tv/united-states/new-york/times-square

Choose the 1540 Broadway view. You may have to wait for 10-15 minutes for the ad to pop up, but still it's a thrill to see it. I can only imagine what this fan who took the photo above must have thought when he saw it -- he just saw Mika in Mexico a few weeks ago and he's visiting New York. :)

Screenshot_2019-10-05 Times Square Live Webcam - New York, United States - World Cams.png

Screenshot_2019-10-05 Times Square Live Webcam - New York, United States - World Cams(1).png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

23 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

If anyone is interested in seeing Mika's ad pop up on this electronic billboard, I found a live webcam that is facing the building here:

https://worldcams.tv/united-states/new-york/times-square

Choose the 1540 Broadway view. You may have to wait for 10-15 minutes for the ad to pop up, but still it's a thrill to see it. I can only imagine what this fan who took the photo above must have thought when he saw it -- he just saw Mika in Mexico a few weeks ago and he's visiting New York. :)

Screenshot_2019-10-05 Times Square Live Webcam - New York, United States - World Cams.png

Screenshot_2019-10-05 Times Square Live Webcam - New York, United States - World Cams(1).png

It looks like from a "Cartoon Motion" 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It looks like from a "Cartoon Motion" 😁

I Can't believe myself, I Just watched it for like 15 min' until the MIKA Was up, I Was like... Why Am I Watching this thing?...

I Guess seeing it live is thrilling! I'm happy to see he gets more attention now!!

• Like 2

He just did an instagram Live. Highlights:

- Him talking about coming out because someone asked for tips. His answer was basically:  "find someone who gives you confidence, like I did. I didn't intend for it to last that long, but it has and it really helped." It was really sweet. His face went all cute and twisty when talking about Andy (even indirectly)

- Him talking about how he knows he has lots of work to do, but that he's happy

- Him (trying to) walk past rude fans outside (he didn't want to take photo's but they were very insistent), and then calling another group of fans 'the nice ones', then pointing the camera at the rude group and saying 'these are  the not so nice ones'

@Anna Ko Kolkowska I didn't manage to record it so would really appreciate the upload!

Edited by Just_Me
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Just_Me said:

He just did an instagram Live. Highlights:

- Him talking about coming out because someone asked for tips. His answer was basically:  "find someone who gives you confidence, like I did. I didn't intend for it to last that long, but it has and it really helped." It was really sweet. His face went all cute and twisty when talking about Andy (even indirectly)

- Him talking about how he knows he has lots of work to do, but that he's happy

- Him (trying to) walk past rude fans outside (he didn't want to take photo's but they were very insistent), and then calling another group of fans 'the nice ones', then pointing the camera at the rude group and saying 'these are  the not so nice ones'

@Anna Ko Kolkowska I didn't manage to record it so would really appreciate the upload!

Mika posted it on Instagram!!!!

I have to download it now and edit.

7 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika posted it on Instagram!!!!

I have to download it now and edit.

Most exciting part was him confirming that he will be back in the US soon!!!! I'm hoping Canada will be included.  🤞🤞🤞🤞.  If not, gotta make sure my passport is valid!!!. So excited. 

• Like 1

To me the most interesting part was that he mentioned doing a "very special" show in London next year, and he said the London gig in November will be much like the NA gigs. And he said he'd love to do more in the UK but it doesn't help if we write to Mika about it, but to his UK promoter Metropolis: https://www.metropolismusic.com/artists/mika-2/ :mf_rosetinted:

Also for another country he said who the fans there should contact if they want him to do shows there.

I need this info for Germany. :fisch:

That Elisa (?) he got so excited about, was that his Italian teacher? I'm so bad at remembering names. 🙈

And what did he answer when someone asked whether he'd do a duet with them? I can tell from the look on his face that the answer wasn't positive (ofc, if he doesn't even know who that is or how they sing), but I think I heard him say "fan"? :dunno:

Lol about the "not so nice" fans :naughty: - I suppose it might've been people who chase stars, and not real Mika fans.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mellody said:

That Elisa (?) he got so excited about, was that his Italian teacher? I'm so bad at remembering names. 🙈

And what did he answer when someone asked whether he'd do a duet with them? I can tell from the look on his face that the answer wasn't positive (ofc, if he doesn't even know who that is or how they sing), but I think I heard him say "fan"? :dunno:

That is Elisa Toffoli, an Italian singer. She wrote at some point during the live that they should do a duet together and Mika said that that would be very beautiful, and that he is a fan of her. He looked extremely happy that she joined his live IG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1