Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2019

Dominika

View MIKA on the RED CARPET between 15:00 & 17:00 Attitude @AttitudeMag ·
We’re LIVE from the red carpet of the @VirginAtlantic #AttitudeAwards, powered by @JaguarUK at @RoundhouseLDN! 🏆🏳‍🌈 Here’s @GlynFussell to keep you company as he chats to the LGBTQ stars and allies gracing the event tonight...

2 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Watching Attitude Awards live on fb. Do you know if Mika is going to perform there or he has been  invited just to deliver an award?

no idea. this was a complete surprise to me

12 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Watching Attitude Awards live on fb. Do you know if Mika is going to perform there or he has been  invited just to deliver an award?

i think he might be getting an award! https://attitude.co.uk/article/sam-smith-joan-collins-ava-max-christine-and-the-queens-mika-and-dr-ranj-lead-attitudes-awards-issue/21994/

315_Square_Cover_Ava_Max_Gold.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cat_loves_mika said:

I'm so confused by this. Is he talking about the American Eagle logo? :lmfao:

I wondered that too, but I didn’t wanna be the one to point it out. :teehee:

I zoomed in to see if there’s a bird flying by or something, but nope the sky is empty xD

this billboard thing is a huge deal and I’m so so so so glad his record label is finally f**king promoting him, I just wish it said something on it about MNIMH being his new album & not a show or some wacko just introducing himself something. Seems like some people might be confused wtf this is advertising :dunno:

Edited by kreacher

43 minutes ago, NancylovesM said:

I was wondering the same thing.  I'm a bit of a bird nerd and that is obviously not a dove (to me).  Lol

Yes, it has talons!

34 minutes ago, kreacher said:

I wondered that too, but I didn’t wanna be the one to point it out. :teehee:

I zoomed in to see if there’s a bird flying by or something, but nope the sky is empty xD

this billboard thing is a huge deal and I’m so so so so glad his record label is finally f**king promoting him, I just wish it said something on it about MNIMH being his new album & not a show or some wacko just introducing himself something. Seems like some people might be confused wtf this is advertising :dunno:

It seems a confusing to me too. Maybe if they had a Spotify logo on it, because they obviously have some sort of deal for this record. Or just a simple "album now available" would have worked too. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Moni said:

Hi everyone!! I can believe it!!! Mika come to Argentina 🇦🇷 2020!! I'm so happy!! 😁

IMG_dphfv.jpg

Wow, I'm really happy for you! Btw, quite funny to see him on the list next to a singer called Paloma... :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1