2019 Mika @ Accor Hotel Arena, Paris, FRANCE 22 Dec

silver

1 hour ago, miknikel said:

Farnaz, qui est la personne que je vous parlais de Mellody, envoie ses salutations et elle a acheté 2 paquets de vert foncé et 1 paquet de vert clair. J'ai vu que j'avais 80g et 160g, mais je pense que c'est une question d'épaisseur. Quoi qu'il en soit, j'ai conservé mon reçu, je l'échangerai si nécessaire

01.PNG

160g paper may be a problem for the printer ??

I ordered the blue and violet following your Melody links. I'll warn you as soon as I receive them.

As agreed, I help you to put the sheets on the seats, and Vicki will help too, she is happy to participate. But I booked a parking space at the hotel arena, the car park opens at the same time as the concert hall, so I will not be able to join you before having a car.
I received the badges to make me "recognize" by you (yes, I imagine that hundreds of fans will have the badge), I can transmit my mobile number to one or plulseurs of you will be more simple to be on the spot (be careful I speak very little English).

On 12/6/2019 at 9:21 PM, mellody said:

With the planes we just have to be careful that we don't hit Mika in the face/eye with them (especially those near the stage), but if we throw them when his piano is up in the air, there won't be much danger of this. :thumb_yello: At what point of the song is it planned to throw them, @Mary Grin?

Maybe throwing the planes in the crowd instead of the stage could be a good option as well ?

As I won't have lot of free time next weeks I've already started to print some leaves

Here is the text :

SVP, levez cette feuille et éclairez la avec la lampe de votre téléphone pendant« THE ORIGIN OF LOVE »( pour reproduire l’arc en ciel du décor et que ce soit visible dans l'obscurité.)       

A la fin de la chanson vous pouvez la transformer en avion et le faire voler sur « PALOMA »      MERCI

Please DM me if you need a PDF

And we all have to take a "scotch" roll with us to stick them on the chairs

Edited by carafon
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, carafon said:

Maybe throwing the planes in the crowd instead of the stage could be a good option as well ?

As I won't have lot of free time next weeks I've already started to print some leaves

Here is the text :

SVP, levez cette feuille et éclairez la avec la lampe de votre téléphone pendant« THE ORIGIN OF LOVE »( pour reproduire l’arc en ciel du décor.)       

A la fin de la chanson vous pouvez la transformer en avion et le faire voler sur « PALOMA »      MERCI

There will not be only French people in Bercy.
Maybe we should also write in English and Italian .....
In this case, someone can post the text, I'm afraid that with google translate it is not correct.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, carafon said:

Here is the text :

SVP, levez cette feuille et éclairez la avec la lampe de votre téléphone pendant« THE ORIGIN OF LOVE »( pour reproduire l’arc en ciel du décor.)       

For the instructions we decided to print them both in French and English (for not-french fans who are coming), and the English version is the one @mellody wrote here (even if we should add instructions for paper planes as well) 👇🏻 

On 12/1/2019 at 11:08 PM, mellody said:

As for the instructions, I thought of something like:

Please hold this up during "Origin of Love" to create a rainbow for Mika. Light it with your phone torch, to make it visible in the dark.

What do you think? If it's ok for you, please can someone translate it to French? Then I can create a PDF with French and English text that you just need to print.

Most people will read it before the gig starts, as we put it on their seats - so I don't think we need to write that big. But we should indicate whether to hold it with the short or the long side up, so it won't look too messy - I think the long side (landscape format) is better... what do you think, is it enough to print the text in the correct orientation, or should we add an arrow, indicating "UP"?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, virgi said:

For the instructions we decided to print them both in French and English (for not-french fans who are coming), and the English version is the one @mellody wrote here (even if we should add instructions for paper planes as well) 👇🏻 

I'll add the English text to the leaves I've not printed yet

I'll mix them with the only 100 "all French " sheets, then the unfortunate will be able to ask their neighbours…..:wink2:

• Like 2

As for the scotch tape, certainly can't hurt to bring that, but maybe it's enough to fold the paper in the middle and hang it over the chair?

I think French and English should be enough. As for the planes, I'd write this text a bit smaller than the one about the rainbow:

For the song "Paloma", please fold this to a paper plane and throw it in the air during the last chorus.

• Like 1

@mellody I've asked people that I know will be in seated area to contact you via twitter if they want to help

The seats are "closed" when nobody is seated 

If you just put the leaves on the top they may fall

Edited by carafon
  • Thanks 2

On 12/7/2019 at 10:35 PM, mellody said:

Light green or dark green, maybe send them the links I posted on the previous page, so they can make sure to get this or one that looks similar.

I found several people to help, but they are in gold square. Categories 1 are more difficult to find. Has anyone tried to contact the room manager to find out if it would be possible to enter a small committee before the doors open and explain that it is to prepare a fan action?
On the other hand, what should we ask people who propose to give it as a colour?

19 hours ago, miknikel said:

I found several people to help, but they are in gold square. Categories 1 are more difficult to find. Has anyone tried to contact the room manager to find out if it would be possible to enter a small committee before the doors open and explain that it is to prepare a fan action?
On the other hand, what should we ask people who propose to give it as a colour?

What do you mean by your last sentence? Sorry, I don't understand it...

If you want, try to contact the venue and ask if 10 (-20) people could enter in advance... I had written them in summer and asked them a question about buying tickets, but never got an answer, so I won't try again. But if we enter when the doors open, we still should be able to do it. Maybe it'd be good though to prepare them that we'll bring lots of paper, so security knows in advance, if possible.

Someone (I think Joelle?) wrote that it should be possible to go through all the seats, there's no barriers, so I guess it's ok if we organize it with people from the gold circle. And it certainly helps to have a lot of people in gold circle to distribute the papers, then we'll be finished sooner. I'd prefer anyway if we first finish one area, then go to the next, so we can be sure to have something complete, even if we happen to run out of time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mellody said:

If you want, try to contact the venue and ask if 10 (-20) people could enter in advance... I had written them in summer and asked them a question about buying tickets, but never got an answer, so I won't try again. But if we enter when the doors open, we still should be able to do it. Maybe it'd be good though to prepare them that we'll bring lots of paper, so security knows in advance, if possible.

Someone (I think Joelle?) wrote that it should be possible to go through all the seats, there's no barriers, so I guess it's ok if we organize it with people from the gold circle. And it certainly helps to have a lot of people in gold circle to distribute the papers, then we'll be finished sooner. I'd prefer anyway if we first finish one area, then go to the next, so we can be sure to have something complete, even if we happen to run out of time.

Hi

i’m gonna try something to help. Hold on,

reverting ASAP. Cant promise anything though

1 hour ago, mellody said:

the translator is not always reliable. In my last sentence, I ask you what color of leaves we should ask people who offer to buy them. 

I will try to communicate with people from Bercy 

• Like 1

Ok, here's a detailed plan with colours and numbers we need. Let it be +/- 10 in each area, I don't know about the places for disabled and might've miscounted a little in some places, but we should be fine if we use these numbers.

20191209_233045.jpg

In the middle there's the overall count of what we need of each colour. As you can see, of light green we won't even need 2x 500 packs, but 1x 500 and 1x 250 should be enough.

What is important if anyone buys more paper is that they can print the instructions on them. Maybe @miknikel if you can find someone who lives near you and can print the papers you bought, that'd be ideal. If not, I can buy and print labels, which we can use instead of scotch tape to stick your papers to the chairs. :mf_rosetinted: I'll make a list tomorrow of what we have and what we still need.

What about your pink papers, are they by Clairefontaine as well? Which colour exactly (photo / link)?

• Like 6

10 hours ago, mellody said:

Ok, here's a detailed plan with colours and numbers we need. Let it be +/- 10 in each area, I don't know about the places for disabled and might've miscounted a little in some places, but we should be fine if we use these numbers.

20191209_233045.jpg

In the middle there's the overall count of what we need of each colour. As you can see, of light green we won't even need 2x 500 packs, but 1x 500 and 1x 250 should be enough.

What is important if anyone buys more paper is that they can print the instructions on them. Maybe @miknikel if you can find someone who lives near you and can print the papers you bought, that'd be ideal. If not, I can buy and print labels, which we can use instead of scotch tape to stick your papers to the chairs. :mf_rosetinted: I'll make a list tomorrow of what we have and what we still need.

What about your pink papers, are they by Clairefontaine as well? Which colour exactly (photo / link)?

ah yes perfect. I was about to ask you the final version of the simulation.

Perfect.

I just tried. I'll come bacl to you guys if anything positive

• Confused 1

Light green: 630 - bought by @Farnaz 500 pc, still missing 130 pc

Dark green: 890 - bought by @Farnaz 1000 pc - DONE

Blue: 766 - bought by @Marie-christine Suire 500 pc, still missing 266 pc

Violet: 935 - bought by @Marie-christine Suire 500 pc, still missing 435 pc

Pink: 931 - @miknikel has 450 pc at home, still missing 481 pc

Orange: 994 - bought by @carafon 500 pc and by @miknikel 500 pc - DONE

Yellow: 804 - bought by @miknikel 500 pc, still missing 404 pc

@miknikel is this the pink paper you have?

71wbD4986tL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I will definitely buy violet and blue, so it's the same colours as Marie-christine bought. I can buy the other ones too, so please let me know soon if someone else wants to buy and print more papers. (also Stefania wanted to buy some when she's back from her holiday)

• Like 1

23 hours ago, mellody said:

20191209_233045.jpg

I'll check tomorrow and send you a picture. All my colors are bright

No answer from Bercy. Let's wait and see   :dunno:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mellody said:

I will definitely buy violet and blue, so it's the same colours as Marie-christine bought. I can buy the other ones too, so please let me know soon if someone else wants to buy and print more papers. (also Stefania wanted to buy some when she's back from her holiday)

Unfortunatelly I didn't find anyone because all the people I've contacted said that it was too much paper wasting

If you don't get the amount of leaves you expected , what about giving sheets  only to the unpair seats on unpair ranks  ,and to pair seats on pair ranks  ?

24 minutes ago, carafon said:

Unfortunatelly I didn't find anyone because all the people I've contacted said that it was too much paper wasting

If you don't get the amount of leaves you expected , what about giving sheets  only to the unpair seats on unpair ranks  ,and to pair seats on pair ranks  ?

Thanks Joelle, but it's ok, I will buy the rest of what we still need this Thursday.;) I just mentioned it because miknikel asked.

At least it's more environmental friendly than the glowsticks. :lol3: I suppose every big company wastes more paper than that every week (or even day).

• Like 1
  • Sad 1