2019 Mika @ Accor Hotel Arena, Paris, FRANCE 22 Dec

silver

@Claire! sure, when you arrive in the seated area just look for those distributing papers and ask if you can help. Maybe your loud voice can help for communicating with people in the standing area... I have a loud voice too, but I can't speak French, so you certainly got an advantage there! :lol:

@Sweetieval No worries about the pompoms, I think the rainbow and planes will be enough. :) As for the paper colours, just check Mika's stage rainbow - as long as it's similar to those colours, it's the right ones. Btw would be interesting to know why he has 2 shades of green in there, but no red. 🤔

10 hours ago, mellody said:

For those in the standing area: we will have some spare coloured papers, which we could give you to hold up - maybe you can organize a rainbow at least in the frontrow, but a bit further back it'll be impossible to keep the colours in the right order. Maybe it'd look nice just to hold up colourful sheets, even if the colours are mixed? :dunno: That could also include @Sweetieval 's papers, but I'm not sure if it'd look good, or just messy. What does everyone think?

I've just finished printing my 1500 sheets, also about 20 maps of the venue for the helpers, so everyone knows which colour goes where. Some fans who were in Brussels and have seats in Paris also said they'd help us. Now I'm working on the labels, here's a photo of 2 different versions, I'm looking forward to hear your opinion which is better. ;) (and whether the French in the short version is correct, I tried to adjust it but not sure it's ok)

20191218_001515.jpg

BTW, I had feared the violet and pink would be too pale, but I saw it's no problem, they look really colourful and strong when lighted with the phone torch. :thumb_yello:

I'd say that the left version would be enough, I think it's clear 👍

So looking forward to this huge FA, I can't even imagine how beautiful it'll look like! Hope everyone will follow the instructions and take part in it!! 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, mellody said:

@Sweetieval No worries about the pompoms, I think the rainbow and planes will be enough. :) As for the paper colours, just check Mika's stage rainbow - as long as it's similar to those colours, it's the right ones. Btw would be interesting to know why he has 2 shades of green in there, but no red. 🤔

All right 👍🏻 Not sure I will be standing, I am trying to exchange my tickets against seated tickets for my daughter and me at the moment 😉

There is some red on Mika’s rainbow, just no yellow 😉

8D6805AD-B53C-4BA5-A112-BF3F61C2F3E3.jpeg

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sweetieval said:

All right 👍🏻 Not sure I will be standing, I am trying to exchange my tickets against seated tickets for my daughter and me at the moment 😉

There is some red on Mika’s rainbow, just no yellow 😉

8D6805AD-B53C-4BA5-A112-BF3F61C2F3E3.jpeg

No, it's orange and yellow, just in a certain light it looks red and orange! :lol3: On the floor during the show it gets clearer:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Marianne Roche said:

Hi everyone,

Does anybody know if the show will be live streamed somewhere for thoses of us who could not be there ? Or filmed for a DVD or else as it was done in the past ? 

Hello, I have no clue about any streaming or filming action for the moment … but that would be great for people who can't come or had to cancel due to strikes in our crazy country 

😉

• Like 3

23 hours ago, mellody said:

For those in the standing area: we will have some spare coloured papers, which we could give you to hold up - maybe you can organize a rainbow at least in the frontrow, but a bit further back it'll be impossible to keep the colours in the right order. Maybe it'd look nice just to hold up colourful sheets, even if the colours are mixed? :dunno: That could also include @Sweetieval 's papers, but I'm not sure if it'd look good, or just messy. What does everyone think?

So there's no need to buy more? 

I think the rainbow in the front row is a very nice idea, but maybe a bit complicated to organize during the last minutes, so maybe holding the papers in casual order would be easier and would involve everyone in the crowd. In my opinion it would look really good, even if they're mixed, it's a way to extend the effect to the whole arena. What do you think?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sara09 said:

I think the rainbow in the front row is a very nice idea, but maybe a bit complicated to organize during the last minutes, so maybe holding the papers in casual order would be easier and would involve everyone in the crowd. In my opinion it would look really good, even if they're mixed, it's a way to extend the effect to the whole arena. What do you think?

Yes I do agree with you because it is going to be a mess in the crowd to get it organized...

But, random colours in the crowd and ordered  colours for seated people will give like an explosion of colours in the crowd, yes an extension as you say it perfectly !

If everybody agrees, 

I will check how many sheets in how many colours I have at home, maybe I will be able to go quickly to a shop and buy it tomorrow...

But as I am travelling by car tomorrow night, won’t be able to write and let you know before friday here 😉

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, sara09 said:

It's ok with me if you want to try. Just I'm afraid I can't help you, it's enough for me to organize in the seats. But I think you'll find all the info you need on this thread. ;)

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, mellody said:

It's ok with me if you want to try. Just I'm afraid I can't help you, it's enough for me to organize in the seats. But I think you'll find all the info you need on this thread. ;)

For the moment I am still going standing so, yes, let's try to distribute in random order to, at least, front rows…. Won't have enough for the whole crowd… but OMG the crowd is huge in Bercy 🌈

Thanks @mellody, I have read the thread and the information. Can't guarantee the best but we will try, at least :wink2:

• Like 3

11 hours ago, mellody said:

Of course, don’t worry! We can give it a try then :) I’ll wait for your update @Sweetieval and if necessary my friends and I can buy some coloured sheets, so we have more!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sara09 said:

Of course, don’t worry! We can give it a try then :) I’ll wait for your update @Sweetieval and if necessary my friends and I can buy some coloured sheets, so we have more!

We have about 100-200 sheets left of every colour, apart from orange. We could try to put them in the VIP seats though, or on the balconies - maybe it's easier for you to organize your own sheets, as we will only be at the venue maybe half an hour before the doors open, and you'll be stuck in the queue by then.

Btw, when do the doors open? The time on the ticket says 19:30, but is that the time the doors open or the starting time (of the support act)? I suppose the latter, and on the website it says the doors open 1,5-2 hours before the gig starts, so that'd be 17:30-18:00. :dunno:

• Like 1

For everyone in the seats helping with the organization, would it be ok for you to meet around 17:00-17:20 at the Entree Grand Hall? Or would you prefer earlier? Especially those who bring the papers (apart from @carafon who can't be there early, we need to check when she can give me the papers in advance), please let me know what you think.

Please check again everyone if this list of who brings what is OK and let me know any changes:

@miknikel 500 orange, 500 yellow, 450 light pink, 100 dark pink, without print

@carafon 500 orange, with printed instructions

@Marie-christine Suire 500 violet, 500 blue, with printed instructions

@Farnaz 500 light green, 1000 dark green, without print

@Stefania Serafin 500 yellow, 250 light green, with printed instructions

@mellody 500 violet, 500 blue, 500 pink, with printed instructions, plus 2700 labels with instructions

Thanks everyone, really looking forward to what it will look like in the end! :)

Edit: I've attached the venue map with colours and block numbers, I've printed this 20 times, but if you'd like to print it yourself or take it with you on your phone, here it is:

2019-Paris-rainbow-map.pdf

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hi

I went to a shop and bought 200 of each color

I will be definitely standing in the crowd and hope to join the queue in the afternoon maybe before 2 pm (it depends on my daughter but I will motivate her to go there early if necessary )

I hope I will be able to distribute the coloured papers for the crowd - it will be definitely a mix up of colors because it is too complicated to organize otherwise...

Maybe mark my place, try to reach front queue and see people in the front queue before me and tell them what to do... then go back to my place 🤷🏼‍♀️

I did it in London, it worked perfectly 👍🏻

Let’s see...

it should be amazing 🤞🏻👌🏻

• Like 4

Hey everyone :) I'll be in the standing area too and I'm planning to queue early (but i'm not quite sure when ^^don't want to freeze to death haha. But it will sure be in the morning.) I can help you to distribute the colored sheets :) Indeed, if we explain to the people around us in the queue that we're giving papers to everyone and that we're coming back after, it would not be a problem i presume.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mellody said:

For everyone in the seats helping with the organization, would it be ok for you to meet around 17:00-17:20 at the Entree Grand Hall? Or would you prefer earlier? Especially those who bring the papers (apart from @carafon who can't be there early, we need to check when she can give me the papers in advance), please let me know what you think.

Please check again everyone if this list of who brings what is OK and let me know any changes:

@mellody 500 violet, 500 blue, with printed instructions, plus 2700 labels with instructions

Thanks everyone, really looking forward to what it will look like in the end! :)

Edit: I've attached the venue map with colours and block numbers, I've printed this 20 times, but if you'd like to print it yourself or take it with you on your phone, here it is:

2019-Paris-rainbow-map.pdf 504.56 kB · 18 downloads

It's ok for the orange papers and if I don't have any transportation problems I think I'd be able to be at 5pm at the front door to give you the sheets

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, mellody said:

@mellody 500 violet, 500 blue, 500 pink, with printed instructions, plus 2700 labels with instructions

2019-Paris-rainbow-map.pdf 504.56 kB · 19 downloads

I can arrive at 17 and bring the papers, but I will not be able to print instructions.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Stefania Serafin said:

I can arrive at 17 and bring the papers, but I will not be able to print instructions.

Thanks. I just printed another 688 extra labels (luckily I have a bunch at home, which I never use anyway, so it's good they finally get used! :lol3: ). At least that way we won't need much Scotch tape. :thumb_yello:

• Like 3

11 hours ago, mellody said:

2019-Paris-rainbow-map.pdf 504.56 kB · 20 downloads

The dark pink, it's a remnant package, about 100. Do you want me to count them ?