Hello from Germany

Lexa

Hello,

my name is Saskia, I’m from Germany and I’m 31 years old. I’m a newbie here on MFC, but I know and like Mika since 2007, since I heard Grace Kelly on the radio and since I saw Mika in a TV talk show first time 🥰. I’ve also been to some Mika concerts starting from 2010 and got addicted to them course! For the upcoming tour I plan to visti the Brussels, Luxembourg and Strasbourg concert.

Now that I finally singed in here (I never really dared to sign in before, as I always found MFC is so big and I'm rather shy and not such a big writer...:blush-anim-cl:), I just wanted to say hello to everyone 🤗

Aside from English, I learned French at school and still understand a litte bit. I’m trying to learn some Italian at the moment (will also be useful for Mika interviews etc. :)) and I know some words in Croatian due to summer holidays in Croatia for many years. Are there any Mikafans from Croatia here ?

From the new CD I especially like Dear Jealousy, Platform Ballerinas, Stay High and Tiny Love, but keep listening the whole album on repeat at the moment every day on my way home from work 🙂

(Actually it distracts me from listening to my Italian audio vocabulary trainer, so my attemps to learn Italian are stagnating :fisch:)

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, Lexa said:

Hello,

my name is Saskia, I’m from Germany and I’m 31 years old. I’m a newbie here on MFC, but I know and like Mika since 2007, since I heard Grace Kelly on the radio and since I saw Mika in a TV talk show first time 🥰. I’ve also been to some Mika concerts starting from 2010 and got addicted to them course! For the upcoming tour I plan to visti the Brussels, Luxembourg and Strasbourg concert.

Now that I finally singed in here (I never really dared to sign in before, as I always found MFC is so big and I'm rather shy and not such a big writer...:blush-anim-cl:), I just wanted to say hello to everyone 🤗

Aside from English, I learned French at school and still understand a litte bit. I’m trying to learn some Italian at the moment (will also be useful for Mika interviews etc. :)) and I know some words in Croatian due to summer holidays in Croatia for many years. Are there any Mikafans from Croatia here ?

From the new CD I especially like Dear Jealousy, Platform Ballerinas, Stay High and Tiny Love, but keep listening the whole album on repeat at the moment every day on my way home from work 🙂

(Actually it distracts me from listening to my Italian audio vocabulary trainer, so my attemps to learn Italian are stagnating :fisch:)

Hello, welcome to MFC! Happy you joined us, i promise we don't bite :bye: 

If you have any questions about the forum or Mika just ask :mikacool:

On 10/13/2019 at 7:56 PM, Lexa said:

Hello,

Hello :bye: and a warm welcome to MFC :hug:

Glad you decided to join :thumb_yello:

If you need any help around the forum,  feel free to ask here or pm me :wink2:

Under my siggie you will find a link to MFC subs team subbed videos and I would suggest watching all Casa Mika shows in Italian with the English subs, and Italian interviews with subs,  so you'd learn Italian with Mika :wub2:

And we have subbed French videos too :wink2:

Here are a few links to threads you might enjoy too:

www.mikafanclub.com/topic/6970-the-mikanictionary-more-random-funnyness 

www.mikafanclub.com/topic/30851-mika-rare-video-treasures-for-newbies-and-others/

I forgot to say I'm in love with MNIMH :cloud: .

Have fun here with us Lexa :huglove:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all,

thank you very much for the warm welcomes and the infos and links :-) :thumb_yello:

Sorry for my late reaction, I wasn't in here for a while, as I got distracted by some stupid health problems, which are still running.

Greetings! 🌻🌼🌺

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lexa said:

Hi all,

thank you very much for the warm welcomes and the infos and links :-) :thumb_yello:

Sorry for my late reaction, I wasn't in here for a while, as I got distracted by some stupid health problems, which are still running.

Greetings! 🌻🌼🌺

Don't worry. Hope everything goes well.:wink2: