The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

Cool, I get to meet more Dutchies!! And it will be great to see you again. I'm so exited about this now!!

And I get to finally meet Yoppa!! HAHAHA!!!!

Who would have said...ahem...but we're not allowed to comment:roftl: :roftl:

YES can't wait to see you all again :punk: :punk:

Hell yeah, wait 'til we're there!:naughty: Now I have to get school to give me 3 days off:blink:

I'll give her a great big hug when we're threre! :naughty:

If you want I can come to your school in a ski mask and kidnap you. :thumb_yello:

I have to join you dutchies!!!! Otherwise the dutch invasion in london won't be complete!!!!!

Thing is I don't have a credit card so I can't buy them from those ticket sites. Can anybody help me out???

i'll promise to do everything i can to get you a ticket too! hopefully one of these days there will be some more for sale and someone will buy the lot and sell them on the forum.

I'll give her a great big hug when we're threre! :naughty:

If you want I can come to your school in a ski mask and kidnap you. :thumb_yello:

or starrats could come in her tiger costume :mf_rosetinted:

i'll promise to do everything i can to get you a ticket too! hopefully one of these days there will be some more for sale and someone will buy the lot and sell them on the forum.

or starrats could come in her tiger costume :mf_rosetinted:

Rawwr :mf_rosetinted:

I think that outside the venue is even crappier, no?:roftl:

mwahahah MIKA get this after you've make me travellin' around uk with heavy {& unuseful} gifts:glasses3:

:huglove: I'll see you in London!!

And just to stress that: I still fancy a standing ticket for the 25th, Hammersmith :wink2: (don't trust seetickets too much, as I'm from Germany, they won't send it there and the prospect of collecting it just an hour or two before the doors open, that's too much for a freak like me ... :sneaky2: )

ticketweb has tickets right now.

I have read a lot here and I have made some conclusions and I have some questions.

I won’t be able to buy my tickets at seetickets (I live in Sweden and will pay with my Visa) but I can buy them and pick them up before the show. This would work right?

What is the difference between all the ticket-seller-places?

One wants standing ticket – to rock out with the MFC-crowd.

So, I have to go to the ticket-seller-place of my choice (the only one for me seems to be http://www.ticketweb.co.uk) and keep pressing the F5-button. Right?! :bleh:

I have read a lot here and I have made some conclusions and I have some questions.

I won’t be able to buy my tickets at seetickets (I live in Sweden and will pay with my Visa) but I can buy them and pick them up before the show. This would work right?

What is the difference between all the ticket-seller-places?

One wants standing ticket – to rock out with the MFC-crowd.

So, I have to go to the ticket-seller-place of my choice (the only one for me seems to be http://www.ticketweb.co.uk) and keep pressing the F5-button. Right?! :bleh:

basically yes...:blink: ....

I still have a todays email from a girl that sells 2 ticks for Dec 3d, - so feb 25 that is.... (dont know whether one can 100 percent trust those ads - but I tried once and was lucky that time)

the problem is she wants cash in hands and meeting in Lond on a weekend....

so if anyone is in Lond ......

So we need 3 of them? :mf_rosetinted:

*patiently keeps pressing F5*

You go girl! :punk:

I'm so sorry, but I have to go to sleep. I have to get up for work at 05.30 in the morning....:thumbdown:

I really haven't decided if I should go. It will cost a lot...but I can always buy the tickets, right.....:bleh: