The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

Ebay is funny.

there are two sets of tickets. For some reason there are two Vancouver tickets !

and they are wanting to charge 199$ for 2 tickets! yikes! why is just Vancouver and UTAH on ebay. UTAH each ticket is $50. each....its odd!

Does that mean that there are not that many Vancouver tickets left??

funny:)

anyone have experience on ebaY???

Ebay is funny.

there are two sets of tickets. For some reason there are two Vancouver tickets !

and they are wanting to charge 199$ for 2 tickets! yikes! why is just Vancouver and UTAH on ebay. UTAH each ticket is $50. each....its odd!

Does that mean that there are not that many Vancouver tickets left??

funny:)

anyone have experience on ebaY???

isn't it sold out yet?

I don't know theoretically it would mean that vancouver tix are harder to find, but I learned that that doesn't actually mean that much on ebay. sometimes they just seem to be overprized for no reason at all

hi guys. its gabi from israel come out of the darkness. i needed some time within my quiet to absorb the whirlwind of emotions and experiences from the london adventure. was absolutely sure that london was my one shot and meeting you guys and seeing mika and all made a serious imprint on me. i needed to close up a bit into my thoughts about it all. now it looks like i have one more last amazing chance until my mika boy decides to come to israel. so, i think, hope, pray that my brother and i can come to philly and boston. question of wise fan clubers: how do i buy the best priced tickets for those shows?

for anyone not privileged enough to hear i spent 200 pounds EACH on my dec 3 tickets and thought i got a deal. now i'm wiser:blush-anim-cl:

all my love,

gabi

hi guys. its gabi from israel come out of the darkness. i needed some time within my quiet to absorb the whirlwind of emotions and experiences from the london adventure. was absolutely sure that london was my one shot and meeting you guys and seeing mika and all made a serious imprint on me. i needed to close up a bit into my thoughts about it all. now it looks like i have one more last amazing chance until my mika boy decides to come to israel. so, i think, hope, pray that my brother and i can come to philly and boston. question of wise fan clubers: how do i buy the best priced tickets for those shows?

for anyone not privileged enough to hear i spent 200 pounds EACH on my dec 3 tickets and thought i got a deal. now i'm wiser:blush-anim-cl:

all my love,

gabi

DO NY! or LA! or SF! grrrrr

I know its the time of the American tickets now but I have

1 spare ticket for the second London show (26th Feb.)!!!!

It would be great if I could exchange it for one ticket for the first show (25th Feb.).

If you are interested please PM me.

Thanks a lot :biggrin2:

I'm not bothered, I've got my chicket........

Me too. I got my three gig-chickets and I bought my train chickets today so... :yay:

You are all so caring and selfless :mf_rosetinted:

I still need chickets (or tickets) or something else that can grant me access to the shows. Anything! A chicket, a ticket or Mika's personal number. I don't care :mf_rosetinted: !

So could someone nice (or whoever) please get or offer me a ticket for the 25th February?

P.S.: I also accept kind donation :mf_rosetinted:

I still need chickets (or tickets) or something else that can grant me access to the shows. Anything! A chicket, a ticket or Mika's personal number. I don't care :mf_rosetinted: !

So could someone nice (or whoever) please get or offer me a ticket for the 25th February?

:glasses2: me first.

haeschen, I do have a spare chicket for apollo (standing). just waiting to decide whether to take along daughter or not, as previously planned. she's not been fine lately and I'm still concerned the gigs would be too tough for her.. :blink:

i MUST decide soon cause I need to book my flight chicket and hotel too. if ya want, I can keep ya posted.

pls lemme know.

P.S.: I also accept kind donation :mf_rosetinted:

already PMed you his number. just mention my name - shouldnt be a problem then.

already PMed you his number. just mention my name - shouldnt be a problem then.

Thanks a lot. Everything's settled now. :mf_rosetinted:

We just have to talk about the accommodation thing as the nice boy whose phone number I recently got refuses to share his bed with me :sneaky2: . Will you come on MSN today?