The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

I have a pair of tickets to sell for The London Palladium on June 5th because I'm too unwell to attend. They're front row of the stalls - Row A, seats 13 & 14. I'm asking the price I paid (£105 for the pair) plus postage to wherever you are. I have the tickets in hand to send ASAP. PM me if you're interested.

*Edit - tickets are no longer available*

Edited by mysti1990
  • Like 1

I have a pair of tickets to sell for The London Palladium on June 5th because I'm too unwell to attend. They're front row of the stalls - Row A, seats 13 & 14. I'm asking the price I paid (£105 for the pair) plus postage to wherever you are. I have the tickets in hand to send ASAP. PM me if you're interested.

Sorry you're unwell , get well soon mysti :hug:

Hi everyone   :yeah:

I have a spare ticket for Paris Bercy this 27th of May : seated place in Carré Or, sector G, row 26, place 7  :mika1:

I'm selling the price I've paid (including the costs). It is a printable ticket.

Please email me if interested : isajf414@gmail.com (I'll see your reaction immediately :das: )   :pbjt:

Isa  :mf_rosetinted:

Hi everyone   :yeah:

I have a spare ticket for Paris Bercy this 27th of May : seated place in Carré Or, sector G, row 26, place 7  :mika1:

I'm selling the price I've paid (including the costs). It is a printable ticket.

Please email me if interested : isajf414@gmail.com (I'll see your reaction immediately :das: )   :pbjt:

Isa  :mf_rosetinted:

SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

• Like 1

Vendo 2 biglietti per Perugia Umbria Jazz (Italy) Platea - I Settore - settore B Fila B posto 45 e posto 46

I have 2 tickets Perugia Umbria Jazz ( Italy ) Stalls - Sector B Row B place 45 and 46

;)

I've one spare for Strasbourg, seated (not numbered). Same price I paid.

ticket is still available... I'd now sell it for less than what I paid. Let me know via DM if you're interested, and we can talk about the price.

ticket is still available... I'd now sell it for less than what I paid. Let me know via DM if you're interested, and we can talk about the price.

Didn´t I read on Twitter that a friend of Miri is looking for a ticket für Strassbourg?

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I have to sell my 2 tickets for Mika's "Wonderland" gig in Paris on friday 27th mai.

It are seated "Carré Or" tickets.

Gradin E, row 26, places 25 and 26.

It are electronic ticks I can mail you.

I really thought I could go, but I'm coming home from my holiday's the day befire the gig and as some of you know I have bad back issues. My back already died now and I did not even take my 7 hours flight yet. So my changes of being able to go to the gig and enjoy it without being in pain is 90%.

Luckily there is still the London gig...

If someone is interested, PM me!

Ambre

Edited by Ambroisette
  • Like 1

Hi everyone,

I have 5 spare tickets for Mikas concert in Belgium on 4/06. Due to circumstances we can't go so with a loooot of pain in the heart we have to sell them. Hopefully they ll make another fan really happy!

The tickets are for seats in tribune J1, so nicely fronting the podium.

Please contact me if you are interested,

Grts

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I have to sell my 2 tickets for Mika's "Wonderland" gig in Paris on friday 27th mai.

It are seated "Carré Or" tickets.

Gradin E, row 26, places 25 and 26.

It are electronic ticks I can mail you.

I really thought I could go, but I'm coming home from my holiday's the day befire the gig and as some of you know I have bad back issues. My back already died now and I did not even take my 7 hours flight yet. So my changes of being able to go to the gig and enjoy it without being in pain is 90%.

Luckily there is still the London gig...

If someone is interested, PM me!

Ambre

Well, the tickets are already sold...

My back hurts, but so is my hart!