Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

Dominika

Finally we have a choreography we can learn for the next gigs. :naughty: Yes we saw it already in the music video, but when Mika himself does it, it's something different - I really love it, it's so Mika-ish! :fangurl: It reminds me more of a mix between his dancing on stage and our silly dancemoves to some of his songs (like LYWID or Rain) than of a professional choreography, and that's what makes it special imo. Anyone can have a professional choreography, but something like this, which in a way looks quite random but makes completely sense in connection with the cartoon music video, that's something only Mika can do. :wub2:

I wonder what this video is for, can't imagine they just did and filmed it for IG? :dunno:

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, mellody said:

I wonder what this video is for, can't imagine they just did and filmed it for IG? :dunno:

It looks like the majority of Tik Tok videos, maybe he's planning to post it there :dunno:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, krysady said:

It looks like the majority of Tik Tok videos, maybe he's planning to post it there :dunno:

Umph, I hope not. :aah: I'm not keen on getting another social media account. And Mika, tho he's handling IG and Twitter rather well these days, that's pretty new and imo only a question of time til he'll disappear again. Tho I see that several people are trying to persuade him to get a Tik Tok account, in the comments but also Manuelito in his live gaming thing. Maybe he'll give it a try, like with Snapchat, but I'd prefer if he didn't. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, mellody said:

Umph, I hope not. :aah:

Me too :aah: Only yesterday I found out that Tik Tok is 4 years old, I thought it's something new... but apart from this video, I don't see what else he could promote there, so I also hope he won't do it. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, mellody said:

Finally we have a choreography we can learn for the next gigs. :naughty: Yes we saw it already in the music video, but when Mika himself does it, it's something different - I really love it, it's so Mika-ish! :fangurl: It reminds me more of a mix between his dancing on stage and our silly dancemoves to some of his songs (like LYWID or Rain) than of a professional choreography, and that's what makes it special imo. Anyone can have a professional choreography, but something like this, which in a way looks quite random but makes completely sense in connection with the cartoon music video, that's something only Mika can do. :wub2:

@mellody yes.. i'm agree with you... 

31 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Will check at 10.06pm if he posts another cryptic tweet 😆 otherwise I give up. Anyone else a good theory? 😃

Same. Either it's a code for something he'll let us know at some point (hopefully tonight at 22:06 and not next year on june 22 :aah: ), or it was a mistake and he turned off the phone right after tweeting it and hasn't realized yet. :rolleyes:

My other theories are on Twitter, in case you're interested. :mfr_rose_tinted:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mellody said:

Same. Either it's a code for something he'll let us know at some point (hopefully tonight at 22:06 and not next year on june 22 :aah: ), or it was a mistake and he turned off the phone right after tweeting it and hasn't realized yet. :rolleyes:

My other theories are on Twitter, in case you're interested. :mfr_rose_tinted:

Your theories and some other replays made me...:floor: especially the Yoga album consisting of "Ooommmmmm"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1