Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

Dominika

3 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Hmmm this could be another of his next coming projects.:fisch:

Promiseland is a door opening on to new musical territory for me. Let’s see what happens..!

Made me think of the EP influenced by Arabic music he mentioned earlier this year... :fisch:

• Like 3

Mika chatted a bit with a fan on Twitter. :naughty:

It started by him RTing this:

Then he commented here - I think it refers to some of Mika's vocabulary inventions on Xfactor, but no idea what they're actually talking about, can anyone clear it up? :teehee:

In another thread the guy asked Mika (in Italian) to invite him for dinner, and Mika, switching to English, answered:

continued: :lmao:

and:

:lmao: :lmao: Lol, I love this, can he do things like that more often please? :fangurl: :roftl:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, mellody said:

Mika chatted a bit with a fan on Twitter. :naughty:

It started by him RTing this:

Then he commented here - I think it refers to some of Mika's vocabulary inventions on Xfactor, but no idea what they're actually talking about, can anyone clear it up? :teehee:

In another thread the guy asked Mika (in Italian) to invite him for dinner, and Mika, switching to English, answered:

continued: :lmao:

and:

:lmao: :lmao: Lol, I love this, can he do things like that more often please? :fangurl: :roftl:

Haha, he rarely interacts with fans, doesn’t he? I guess this fan was his type 😆😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Presci1108 said:

I missed that info ! Where it was ? 

I think he mentioned it in this interview:

On 2/22/2020 at 6:17 AM, Kumazzz said:

:new-zealand: New Zealand

News Talk ZB

https://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/on-air/saturday-morning-with-jack-tame/audio/international-pop-sensation-mika-speaks-to-jack-tame/

International pop sensation MIKA speaks to Jack Tame

• Sat, 22 Feb 2020, 1:51PM

International pop sensation MIKA is currently in Auckland for his first ever show on our shores.

He is a judge on The Voice in both France and Italy.

The British singer has released his fifth studio album, My Name Is Michael Holbrook.

MIKA joined Jack Tame this morning on the show.

🔻MP3 ( 14.4 MB / 15:41 min ) 2020.02.22_NewsTalkZB_MIKA_speaks_to_Jack_Tame.mp3

And he also talked about an EP and Arabic music here, even though in different contexts (I've shortened the article):

On 2/21/2020 at 7:14 AM, NaoMika said:
This is pretty interesting interview about future plan..:cloud:
-  a series of different EPs which have different styles, both musically and visually
-  filming mini travel and culture documentaries

Mika welcomes his local fans’ enthusiasm: British singer-songwriter is excited to perform in Seoul for the 7th time since 2009
Korea JoongAng Daily
1362 words
21 February 2020

More and more people communicate online and listen to the same music. Have you ever felt that the language barriers between people affects them in the way they enjoy music?

Language has never been a barrier! This is why we can listen to Portuguese music, Arabic music, French music - even if we don’t understand the words, we can understand the music. The real issue is the media and distribution. They are much less likely to promote an artist from Cape Verde than they are from Los Angeles. The internet is changing that, thank goodness. One of the best ever concerts I’ve seen was Cesaria Evora from Cape Verde, just before she passed away. She sang barefoot and the audience in London lost their minds. Everyone was so happy, so warm. She was like a goddess or priestess and we didn’t understand a word!

What will you be up to this year?

This year I want to start making new music, NOT an album, a series of different EPs which have different styles, both musically and visually. This is something I’m very excited about. Also we are starting to film mini travel and culture documentaries during my travels. Where I go and explore whist on tour. I will also be filming in Seoul, so keep an eye out for me!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

I think he mentioned it in this interview:

On 2/22/2020 at 6:17 AM, Kumazzz said:

:new-zealand: New Zealand

News Talk ZB

https://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/on-air/saturday-morning-with-jack-tame/audio/international-pop-sensation-mika-speaks-to-jack-tame/

International pop sensation MIKA speaks to Jack Tame

• Sat, 22 Feb 2020, 1:51PM

International pop sensation MIKA is currently in Auckland for his first ever show on our shores.

He is a judge on The Voice in both France and Italy.

The British singer has released his fifth studio album, My Name Is Michael Holbrook.

MIKA joined Jack Tame this morning on the show.

🔻MP3 ( 14.4 MB / 15:41 min ) 2020.02.22_NewsTalkZB_MIKA_speaks_to_Jack_Tame.mp3

Expand  

So I've listened to it again and he is mentioning the EP at 8:30-8:40! :biggrin2:

Thank you all ! You were so quick ! 

How could I not see that ! It's so interesting ! 😃

P.S : It was just after Strasbourg's show. Ok, I know why I missed. 

Edited by Presci1108
  • Like 1