Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

Dominika

25 minutes ago, mellody said:

Mika on the MFC IG live with Deb yesterday :wub2:

Just watched the replay, this was so funny and Deb was great during the interview! :clap: And the moment with Max :lmfao: 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, mellody said:

Mika on the MFC IG live with Deb yesterday :wub2:

And Deb afterwards “why didn’t anyone say anything?”

WE DID DEB!! 🤣🤣🤣 But the internet gods decided to lag the comments 🙈 did anyone record it including the comments? The “b**** fest” was hilarious. 

He looked great and relaxed. Was also incredibly sassy with the potatoes 🤣 maybe he had a Spritz with “no one” before the live 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

I also watched back the other two (?) times he was in the live, of which the first one was scheduled and announced beforehand. He seemed a lot more formal in the first one and he got more relaxed, just look at the one from yesterday 😆 he either had some wine 🤣, or he just really feels more comfortable 😊

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I also watched back the other two (?) times he was in the live, of which the first one was scheduled and announced beforehand. He seemed a lot more formal in the first one and he got more relaxed, just look at the one from yesterday 😆 he either had some wine 🤣, or he just really feels more comfortable 😊

I still liked the first one best, tbh.. He actually seemed more relaxed to me there, or at least the general mood felt relaxed. Yesterday was more fun maybe, but not as informative and deep as the first one. I guess you could tell in the first one that he was taking philosophy lessons at that time. 😊 In the 2nd one he didn't seem very relaxed imo, but I guess that was because it was in the midst of XF promo filming.

Anyway I love them all. :wub2: He's just the best, joining his FC's lives every few months. :fangurl:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

And Deb afterwards “why didn’t anyone say anything?”

WE DID DEB!! 🤣🤣🤣 But the internet gods decided to lag the comments 🙈 did anyone record it including the comments? The “b**** fest” was hilarious. 

I missed the comments too (due to tennis match to follow) so if somebody managed to save them I'd like to know about them

• Like 1