I Love Beirut Livestream benefit concert : 19 Sept. 2020

Kumazzz

6 minutes ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Strangely enough I didn't get any mail. Not in my spam, nothing.

I am so sad, I was looking forward so much :emot-sad:

Should have been an email from Universe.  They should previously have sent you a "ticket"

• Like 1

Hello 👋 

Not actually a 'before the show' but I'm currently watching this (obviously) and I'm crying. This is so wholesome and beautiful and it's genuinely like I have Mika in my front room 😍😍😍😍 (Chromecast)... I'm so happy right now. 

Ciao

Edited by CrazyChloe15
  • Like 7

That was so intense... I can't put all my emotions into words, so here's a shortlist of them during the gig:

In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants 

(Mika on stage)

Sad Lilo And Stitch GIF 

(I cried like a baby during Any Other World)

Big Eyes Wow GIF by TV4 

(that's literally me after Ice Cream... Such a Mika moment. :teehee:)

Also I hope he will release this version of Promiseland, I love it! And I would really like to buy the concert on DVD... 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, silver said:

Should have been an email from Universe.  They should previously have sent you a "ticket"

Strangely enough I didn't get it, but I sent an email to them asking why I didn't get the email and they responded to me with the link. I was 15 minutes behind, but I managed to watch it in the end! :wub2: 

I absolutely loved it :wub2: 

• Like 8

52 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

That was so intense... I can't put all my emotions into words, so here's a shortlist of them during the gig:

In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants 

(Mika on stage)

Sad Lilo And Stitch GIF 

(I cried like a baby during Any Other World)

Big Eyes Wow GIF by TV4 

(that's literally me after Ice Cream... Such a Mika moment. :teehee:)

Also I hope he will release this version of Promiseland, I love it! And I would really like to buy the concert on DVD... 

Exactly my feelings. I couldn't say it better. Good music, feelings and a touch of humor (ice cream issue)  hahaha! :naughty:And Mika was extraordinary :cloud:giving everything on stage, as always.  The concert has left me a bitter sweet feelings knowing that maybe we won't be able to see him again on stage until 2022.  :emot-sad:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

It was so great !

So moving and beautiful at the same time. I had goosebumps more than one time. All those interviews with Lebanese people ... Any Other World killed me... And this Promiseland... 

It was really a beautiful show. I was so pleased to see him live, even in a livestream, even in those circunstances. A wonderful event for a wonderful goal... The only problem is that I miss him so much now... 

It was so great.  I'm so proud... 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Strangely enough I didn't get it, but I sent an email to them asking why I didn't get the email and they responded to me with the link. I was 15 minutes behind, but I managed to watch it in the end! :wub2: 

I absolutely loved it :wub2: 

Aah, they sent it to me twice, I thought one was because of the donation, but maybe it was because I bought your ticket? 😆 Glad you got it finally!