Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

5 minutes ago, mellody said:

oh yes, that's also possible! "You desire", or "you decide" after a few glasses of wine? :naughty: With "desire" Manuelito's strict "No!" makes more sense (whatever they're talking about), so I suppose you're right.

Listened again, I think it's "new design". 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Does anyone have a better picture of the gold necklace he's wearing? I'd love to see it close up. 

Mika is wearing it since the press conference.

Today at Longines Jumping he had it too.

It looks e little bit like an INCA or MAYA warrior or a robot.

I can imagine it's Zuleika's artwork.

image.png.7f8808ef33347ce10275d96c39ad5cc2.pngimage.png.e7ace2914891a7b9d6cbbb23dec9242e.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, mellody said:

I'm pretty sure it's "you decide"

16 minutes ago, Hero said:

U desai? Ude sai?

13 minutes ago, Prisca said:

You desire? :teehee:

3 minutes ago, Hero said:

I think it's "new design". 

:floor:

I think it's like @mellody said, it's " you decide" after a few glasses of wine, and also it seems that he is chewing something at the same time :aah:

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I don't think we should read too much into what they are saying. :lmfao:

Ok, maybe I'll just go watching the Soundtrack of Empathy gig again instead. :teehee:

Btw, as they're his colleagues, will Mika try to get the other XF judges and maybe the rest of the team to create their own playlists of empathy? :biggrin2:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mellody said:

Btw, as they're his colleagues, will Mika try to get the other XF judges and maybe the rest of the team to create their own playlists of empathy?

Oh, this is really possible. :yes:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, krysady said:

I think it's like @mellody said, it's " you decide" after a few glasses of wine, and also it seems that he is chewing something at the same time 

Well, I'm not an expert in lip reading, but I am now most convinced by "new design". :yes:

I read a "gn" at the end. :original:

Anyway, the more I listen to it, the more confused I get :hypo: and I don't understand what he is saying. :lmfao:

I think I'd better stop. :floor:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, krysady said:

3 hours ago, Prisca said:

Well, I'm not an expert in lip reading, but I am now most convinced by "new design". :yes:

I read a "gn" at the end. :original:

Anyway, the more I listen to it, the more confused I get :hypo: and I don't understand what he is saying. :lmfao:

I think I'd better stop. :floor:

Now you make me confused as well :aah:  The thing is that I don't hear "n" at the beginning :dunno_grin:

But yeah, we should stop, probably we'll never know the truth :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, krysady said:

But yeah, we should stop, probably we'll never know the truth 

I think that it would maybe be better. :lmfao:

Perhaps he is also saying something that we have not considered at all up to now. :dunno_grin:

Well, at least I'm pretty sure I got the part with Emma right. :lol3:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Well, at least I'm pretty sure I got the part with Emma right. :lol3:

Yes, and thank you for that, I really couldn't understand what he was saying :)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Another photo from Lingines Jumping tour.

IMG_20210627_123830_736.jpg

Just for the record:

The lady next to Mika is Virginie Couperie-Eiffel - the President of the Longines Paris Eiffel Jumping. (She is grand-grand-granddaughter of Gustave Eiffel and ex-wife of Julien Clerc)

Mika knows interesting people :das:

image.thumb.png.7dd6ba1a1e4f1b3aa54c6f871b8e2844.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Just for the record:

The lady next to Mika is Virginie Couperie-Eiffel - the President of the Longines Paris Eiffel Jumping. (She is grand-grand-granddaughter of Gustave Eiffel and ex-wife of Julien Clerc)

Mika knows interesting people :das:

image.thumb.png.7dd6ba1a1e4f1b3aa54c6f871b8e2844.png

She must have a thing for curly guys :teehee:(Julien Clerc used to be very curly when he stared in the musical "Hair" at the beginning of his career) 

• Haha 2

It's definitely an English saying "A pinch and a punch for the first of the month - and no return".  The "no return"  bit is important as the person you've just lightly pinched and punched is then not allowed to do it back to you :naughty:

To me, saying anything about white rabbits is strange, the pinch and punch greeting is the one we used in my childhood.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, silver said:

It's definitely an English saying "A pinch and a punch for the first of the month - and no return".  The "no return"  bit is important as the person you've just lightly pinched and punched is then not allowed to do it back to you :naughty:

To me, saying anything about white rabbits is strange, the pinch and punch greeting is the one we used in my childhood.

I can only imagine how that went down in Mika’s household with all of sisters and brother :lol3:

• Haha 4