Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

2 hours ago, Lulul said:

Okay one step closer, now he has to pick his phone at the right moment and join us tomorrow:making-a-wish:

Good opportunity to drop more gig dates 

And to let us know about the yearbook 😏

• Like 5

6 hours ago, mellody said:

Hm, I don't know if that means anything, but at least he can't say he didn't know... :teehee:

He better show up then, because otherwise he's going to have a bunch of disappointed fans. :yes:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Hm, I don't know if that means anything, but at least he can't say he didn't know... :teehee:

First thought: Mika reposted something where I’ve had the honour to be a part of the artwork, that’s cool!

…..no other thoughts……

Second thought: wait, he MIGHT say hi? Oh!! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

6 hours ago, Prisca said:

He better show up then, because otherwise he's going to have a bunch of disappointed fans. :yes:

And now that everyone expects him to show up, that probably means he won't. 😅🙈

In any case I'm sure there'll be a lot more people on our live tonight than usually. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, mellody said:

In any case I'm sure there'll be a lot more people on our live tonight than usually.

And bug Deb about whether Mika will be participating in the live. :rolleyes:

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Prisca said:

And bug Deb about whether Mika will be participating in the live. :rolleyes:

Yup. But I suppose if he doesn't show up within the first 10-20 minutes, they might give up, and then miss him when he comes later. :tongue2:

• Haha 7

On 1/2/2022 at 7:00 PM, Prisca said:

I don't know if my whispering also works for IG lives? smilie_denk_46.gif

Ok, new year, new challenge. smilie_engel_063.gif

Dear Mika :bye:,

You must have noticed that MFC is celebrating its 15th anniversary this year. This would not be possible without you. :mika2:

What do you think about joining IG Live on Wednesday and celebrating with us? :original:   :yay::partytime:

:puppy_eyes:    :pray:

:fairy:

:blink:  Mika has just spent a very long time (was it 30 minutes) with us at the IG live? :eek: And he might have even stayed longer if the IG lives were not limited to 1 hour? :sneaky2:

I've asked this before, but it was real, wasn't it? :shocked:

Does my whispering now also work for IG lives or was that a coincidence? :swoon:

Dear Mika :bye:,

Thank you for taking the time to celebrate with us at the IG live for a very long time. :wub2:

I hope that the MFC family and you continue to have such a great connection for years. :group_hug:

Happy 2022 with lots of love and music. ❤️ 🎵

:mika2:

• Like 9

44 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I've asked this before, but it was real, wasn't it? :shocked:

Does my whispering now also work for IG lives or was that a coincidence? :swoon:

It really did happen, and it was wonderful!

Seems like your powers are getting stronger! :biggrin2:

Maybe you could use your whispering powers to lure him to a meet up next July in London!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

48 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Maybe you could use your whispering powers to lure him to a meet up next July in London!

Well, that didn't work for Paris, but my powers are maybe stronger now. :biggrin2:

• Like 4

On 1/6/2022 at 12:05 AM, Prisca said:

Well, that didn't work for Paris, but my powers are maybe stronger now. :biggrin2:

Now that would be something for our live anniversary party, for the first time in 15 years! :cloud: He was really busy that weekend in Paris, but maybe in London he'll have more time. :fisch: Can't hurt to try, I guess... closer to the date, of course. :teehee:

So if he's working in his studio in Miami, I wonder why he doesn't post any pix from that studio... Have we ever seen it before? Was it the place where he recorded with Danna Paola back in 2019 or 2020, where he posted photos? If we haven't seen any, maybe he doesn't want to show it, because it's kind of a sacred place for him that he doesn't want to share with the public... anyway he talked about it on his IG live in 2019, that he didn't want to put anything on the new shelves there because that's where the new songs would be going. I wonder if he has redecorated it, or is redecorating it, with new shelves or a new colour for the new album... or if the shelves are still empty, or again? I'm sure that for me they wouldn't stay empty for too long, I understand his point of wanting to leave space for creativity, I WISH I could do that as well, but when I finally manage to clean up my workplace, it looks the same as before shortly after. :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, mellody said:

So if he's working in his studio in Miami, I wonder why he doesn't post any pix from that studio... Have we ever seen it before? Was it the place where he recorded with Danna Paola back in 2019 or 2020, where he posted photos? If we haven't seen any, maybe he doesn't want to show it, because it's kind of a sacred place for him that he doesn't want to share with the public... anyway he talked about it on his IG live in 2019, that he didn't want to put anything on the new shelves there because that's where the new songs would be going. I wonder if he has redecorated it, or is redecorating it, with new shelves or a new colour for the new album... or if the shelves are still empty, or again? I'm sure that for me they wouldn't stay empty for too long, I understand his point of wanting to leave space for creativity, I WISH I could do that as well, but when I finally manage to clean up my workplace, it looks the same as before shortly after. :facepalm:

I remember that during the private gig he did for Peugeot  2 and a half years ago ( or maybe it was 3,5 ?) when there was a huge hurricane in Florida , he said that his house was safe but his studio suffered a lot. 

Whith the pandemic ,he maybe didn't have the opportunity to rebuilt it properly.

I'm just guessing , but even if I'm wrong ,at least I give you a good excuse to rewatch the gig ....:naughty:

Edited by carafon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, mellody said:

So if he's working in his studio in Miami, I wonder why he doesn't post any pix from that studio... Have we ever seen it before? Was it the place where he recorded with Danna Paola back in 2019 or 2020, where he posted photos? If we haven't seen any, maybe he doesn't want to show it, because it's kind of a sacred place for him that he doesn't want to share with the public..

1 hour ago, carafon said:

I remember that during the private gig he did for Peugeot  2 and a half years ago ( or maybe it was 3,5 ?) when there was a huge hurricane in Florida , he said that his house was safe but his studio suffered a lot. 

Whith the pandemic ,he maybe didn't have the opportunity to rebuilt it properly.

Well, anyway he said during the Live that most of the songs have been written in cooperation of one person playing piano (I think it's Amy Wadge?). She is now touring in UK. 

And Mika said as well that it's enough to have only a laptop, a keyboard and a good microphone. I can imagine he is working on vocals now. If I well understood Amy was working on piano  so maybe the base of the songs is already done. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, carafon said:

@mellody

I think he told about the hurricane damages at the beginning of the gig and during "underwater" 

Oh oh! I’ve never seen this before!
My heart when I hear his voice ❤️ Thank you for sharing this gem! 

15 hours ago, mellody said:

I understand his point of wanting to leave space for creativity,

This is actually a Feng Shui principle, clear your clutter and leave room for the flow of energy (chi), whatever kind that is: in this case creative energy.

…..or just a practical one :lol3: either way, I actually do this too… but have forgotten about it. Maybe I should clean up my desk again :facepalm: it will make room for new ideas. 

4 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

And Mika said as well that it's enough to have only a laptop, a keyboard and a good microphone. I can imagine he is working on vocals now.

I’d love to be a fly on the wall for when he’s recording. I’m so curious and excited for the whole songs of the little snippets he has shared with us. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Well, anyway he said during the Live that most of the songs have been written in cooperation of one person playing piano (I think it's Amy Wadge?). She is now touring in UK. 

I thought Amy was only cowriting with Mika for a few days, as they both posted about it I got the impression that it was a special collaboration. I was wondering whether the person writing with him at the piano might be Mika's new keyboarder, Alban Claudin? He seems too good to be "just" a tour keyboarder, apparently he's a classical pianist who's writing his own music. Would make sense to have someone like that for writing a movie soundtrack (if that's what we assume Mika is doing, besides writing music for an album... I think there might be overlaps).

I also found interesting what Mika said on our live about "a movie" (and not just a soundtrack). Remember how he had started the tour documentaries last year, and talked about it in the first MFC live he joined, that it turned out much bigger than he had expected? Maybe he's making something out of that?

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I’d love to be a fly on the wall for when he’s recording. I’m so curious and excited for the whole songs of the little snippets he has shared with us. 

exactly :yeah:

Edited by mellody
  • Like 5

19 hours ago, mellody said:

I was wondering whether the person writing with him at the piano might be Mika's new keyboarder, Alban Claudin? He seems too good to be "just" a tour keyboarder, apparently he's a classical pianist who's writing his own music. Would make sense to have someone like that for writing a movie soundtrack (if that's what we assume Mika is doing, besides writing music for an album... I think there might be overlaps).

I like this idea. Yes, Alban is a very talented pianist and composer. And he spent some time in Mika's Italian house. I don't mind if it's him the main cooperator :thumb_yello:

19 hours ago, mellody said:

I also found interesting what Mika said on our live about "a movie" (and not just a soundtrack).

Yes, it stroke my ears too :das:

For sure he has a lot of new ideas and projects. Maybe as well a theatrical play? As he mentioned in Belgian Paris Match interview he would like to perform in the Royal Theatre de la Monaie.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 4

Since we kind of know where he is (if he’s not in the road again!) where in his house would he be?

1. Hiding in the pool (from fireworks, from his family, from MFCers on the forum wondering where he is :biggrin2:)

2. Being fabulous on his veranda (wearing a wig, preferably)

3. In the living room talking to his Christmas ornaments

4. In the kitchen commenting there should be more food, consequently stirring the pots with the food

5. In the studio cleaning the shelves to make room for all the new projects

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Since we kind of know where he is (if he’s not in the road again!) where in his house would he be?

1. Hiding in the pool (from fireworks, from his family, from MFCers on the forum wondering where he is :biggrin2:)

2. Being fabulous on his veranda (wearing a wig, preferably)

3. In the living room talking to his Christmas ornaments

4. In the kitchen commenting there should be more food, consequently stirring the pots with the food

5. In the studio cleaning the shelves to make room for all the new projects

My guess would be No. 4. :naughty: Tho right now at 6am in Miami I hope it's:

6. in his bed, sleeping tightly and dreaming of inspirations for his songs. :wub2:

Then he might do his workout, have a nice Sunday breakfast / brunch with his family, and then go working in his studio.

Or maybe hide from MFCers in the pool, that's also possible. :naughty:

The Christmas tree is probably gone by now, so he'll have to find something else to talk with. :teehee:  Maybe camels? :naughty: :camel2:

edit: As it's Sunday, maybe today he'll just relax and enjoy the sunshine. ⛱🌞

I was just thinking today, how nice it is that he can be in Miami, with Gardenia flowers and palm trees, while preparing "The Rite of Spring". :wub2: Much better than the cold weather here in Europe.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, mellody said:

The Christmas tree is probably gone by now, so he'll have to find something else to talk with. :teehee:  Maybe camels? :naughty: :camel2:

Maybe he just kept the creepy ones to talk with!

Or you‘re right… I wouldn’t be surprised if that camel head would be proudly sitting there as a mantelpiece :fisch:

• Haha 4

I was just thinking today, how nice it is that he can be in Miami, with Gardenia flowers and palm trees, while preparing "The Rite of Spring". :wub2: Much better than the cold weather here in Europe.

Soo... how much is a flight to Miami I wonder? One way is fine. :cloud: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

On 1/9/2022 at 6:47 PM, Hero said:

Soo... how much is a flight to Miami I wonder? One way is fine. :cloud: 

MFC tour bus / boat goes MFC tour plane. :roftl: I wonder how big Mika's garden in Miami is, could we all set up our tents there? :lmao:

No worries Mika, only joking... we just miss you, and the warm sunny weather. :wub2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

20 minutes ago, mellody said:

MFC tour bus / boat goes MFC tour plane. :roftl: I wonder how big Mika's garden in Miami is, could we all set up our tents there? :lmao:

No worries Mika, only joking... we just miss you, and the warm sunny weather. :wub2:

Yes we can :yes: ... daydream :cloud:

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, mellody said:

I'll save space and have a floating tent in the swimming pool! :lmfao:

16 minutes ago, mellody said:

No worries Mika, only joking... 

Speak for yourself! *books flight* 

Milk and 2 sugars in my tea please Mika! :biggrin2:

21 minutes ago, mellody said:

we just miss you, and the warm sunny weather. :wub2:

:yes: :crybaby:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2