Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

1 minute ago, Mikasister said:

I heard  a word like  "station" and I assumed it was a train :dunno_grin:

Ah, that was 'destination'. Oops! :naughty:

I wondered as he called the bag a "carry-on" which usually means the bag you keep with you on a flight. :doh:

Hang on. Can he transport vegetables on a flight? Customs are usually strict on that, although I don't know if it's possible across EU countries? Maybe it's an internal flight, no border crossing? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Hero said:

Update: it appears the seat style is... *drumroll*

Air France Premium Economy! 

Yeah that really helps. :naughty:

Screen-Shot-2017-09-09-at-11_33.02-AM.thumb.jpg.e39c2a5e79b7bce70ba7e083ea3fe2e2.jpg

Or Air France Business Class :wink2:

Air-France-Business-Class-Munich-Paris-CDG-07-678x381.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Hang on. Can he transport vegetables on a flight? Customs are usually strict on that, although I don't know if it's possible across EU countries? Maybe it's an internal flight, no border crossing? 

Update: yes he can carry veg within the EU. 

"If you are travelling in the EU you can carry meat or dairy products with you as long as they are for your own personal consumption. This also applies to plants or plant products, such as cut flowers, fruit or vegetables as long as they have been grown in an EU country and are free from pests or disease.

In this context, EU includes the 27 EU countries, Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, San Marino, Switzerland."

Edited by Hero
Oops, sorry Anna, just seen your post.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, silver said:

Perhaps he just didn't like the onboard food so packed a salad.

But he's almost at the destination and still has the vegetables. :teehee:

:dunno_grin:

• Haha 2

It seems that Mika went to see Maria Cassi at the Politeama Theater on 8 May.

Al Politeama il cantautore e showman libanese Mika
2021/05/13
La Nazione

Incursione poggibonsese per Mika (nella foto), pseudonimo di Michael Holbrook Penniman Jr., il noto cantautore e showman libanese naturalizzato britannico. È stato avvistato per le vie del centro storico del capoluogo valdelsano e poi tra gli spettatori dello spettacolo che ha inaugurato la riapertura in presenza del Teatro Politeama. Ovvero, ‘Mammamia!’. Di e con l’attrice fiorentina Maria Cassi. Una maestra esperta nel mestiere del far ridere, che nella serata valdelsana ha rimesso in scena i personaggi dei suoi spettacoli più esilaranti, in un racconto del tutto nuovo. Tra Mika e Maria Cassi sembra che intercorrano rapporti di amicizia ed ecco quindi spiegata la presenza dell’artista inglese in uno degli spalti del Teatro Politeama. Chi lo ha individuato racconta di averlo squadrato bene e che indossava una salopette nera, un cappello bianco e mascherina anti Covid nera.

Con grande attenzione si è goduto per intero tutta la performance di Maria Cassi e poi si è guadagnato l’uscita del teatro facendo disperdere le sue tracce. Ricordiamo che Mika ha incominciato la sua ascesa al successo nel 2007 grazie al singolo «Grace Kelly», che ha scalato le classifiche di numerosi paesi. Contemporaneamente ha ottenuto un ottimo successo anche il suo disco di esordio, «Life in Cartoon Motion».

:uk:

google translation

At the Politeama the Lebanese singer-songwriter and showman Mika

Poggibonsese incursion for Mika (in the photo), pseudonym of Michael Holbrook Penniman Jr., the well-known Lebanese singer-songwriter and showman naturalized British. He was spotted in the streets of the historic center of the Valdelsan capital and then among the spectators of the show that inaugurated the reopening in the presence of the Politeama Theater. That is, 'Mammamia!'. By and with the Florentine actress Maria Cassi. An expert teacher in the craft of making people laugh, who in the Valdelsana evening re-enacted the characters of her most hilarious shows, in a completely new story. Between Mika and Maria Cassi it seems that there are friendships and this explains the presence of the English artist in one of the stands of the Politeama Theater. Those who spotted him say they squared him off well and that he wore black dungarees, a white hat and black anti Covid mask.

With great attention, he fully enjoyed the entire performance of Maria Cassi and then earned his exit from the theater by dispersing her traces. Recall that Mika began his rise to success in 2007 thanks to the single "Grace Kelly", which has climbed the charts of many countries. At the same time, his debut album, "Life in Cartoon Motion", also achieved great success.

grafik.thumb.png.c86c4ea5ba3b08672f7b092bfb8617be.png

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Correct me if I am wrong but I think that now you are not allowed to remove your mask in the plane.

So no food, no drinks :no:

You are, but only briefly to drink and eat something small. But this can differ per flight duration and also per company. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Or this one 

17283013985_c8f74eb868_o.png

This is just another reason why I love him. He's not full of himself, he's not afraid to act the fool and make us laugh. He's a good guy. :cloud::glasses:

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Hero said:

This is just another reason why I love him. He's not full of himself, he's not afraid to act the fool and make us laugh. He's a good guy. :cloud::glasses:

:lol:@Hero he's a very good guy

• Like 2

:bye: Mika

I hope you had a pleasant flight, and you and your vegetables arrived safely at your destination. :biggrin2:

Is there something else that you would like to share with us? :puppy_eyes:

Edited by Prisca
  • Haha 3

On 5/12/2021 at 10:48 PM, silver said:

Lettuce hope we find out where he's bean :mf_rosetinted:

I am still laughing about this :lol3:

The Mika whisperer has spoken again! Is he in France to talk to Simon Leclerc? Or maybe it has to do with the script about camels he was reading the other day? 

Or maybe it’s as random as wanting to eat a croissant along the Seine :mf_rosetinted:

• Haha 4