Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

By saying  " when you are dressed for lunch in New York," I think he meant wearing sharp clothes ( as they both do in the picture) like people who go to nice restaurants or clubs. So this post is about the dress code and wearing pretty strange outfits for the walk in the forest, and it is difficult to guess where he is or was ( for me, there is no chance that this is NY because he is with the dogs). He may be taking a break before the storm as he keeps posting from the forest.
His hair looks gorgeous, so ( based on my own curly hair experience) I guess he is in a very humid area ;-) 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MartaH said:

So this post is about the dress code and wearing pretty strange outfits for the walk in the forest

Wait, this is not the proper dresscode to go to the forest/river??? 

:lol3: (Just kidding!)

Our globetrotting jet-setter popstar living his best life :wink2: still adore the contrast between his posts.
It’s mud-glamour-mud, curls-sleek-curls, canine-people-canine…

But always royalty-royalty-royalty! (queens-prince-queens :biggrin2:)

Edited by holdingyourdrink
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

:tumbleweed:

I hope you still all have the feeling that he's preparing for some big announcements. :teehee: I see things at least a little more positive than last week, but while waiting for whatever might come, I definitely wouldn't mind some more photos of curls, or rubber boots, or forests, or dogs, or actually anything else he wants to post. 😅 Maybe a pic of a beautifully coloured autumn leave? Just hearing from him would be awesome. :puppy_eyes:

• Like 7

3 hours ago, mellody said:

:tumbleweed:

I hope you still all have the feeling that he's preparing for some big announcements. :teehee: I see things at least a little more positive than last week, but while waiting for whatever might come, I definitely wouldn't mind some more photos of curls, or rubber boots, or forests, or dogs, or actually anything else he wants to post. 😅 Maybe a pic of a beautifully coloured autumn leave? Just hearing from him would be awesome. :puppy_eyes:

It seems he's in Paris.  His IG story

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

It seems he's in Paris.  His IG story

Yes, just saw it, so good to hear from him! :wub2: And nice to see that he's enjoying himself and not just working all the time. :)  I looked on their IG, it's the ballet "Giselle".

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

So he's back home in Tuscany - and looking good! :wub2: 

I wonder if he's had a haircut or if it's just a question of styling, how fluffy his curls are. Of course at the Monaco event it was styling, lots of gel, but in tonight's story his hair is curly, but much less fluffy than in the 2 nature pix. Mysterious... I have to keep investigating the fluffiness of his curls :naughty: - of course only for scientific purposes. :glasses3:

• Haha 7

I was watching the Quotidienne of Star Academie. They gave names of the artists which will sing with the talents on the Saturday prime the 22nd of October.

Amir, Juliette Armanet, Julien Clerc, Naps, Louis Capaldi and an artist I didn't hear well the name (starts with A?)

EDIT: it's Adel - previously a singer in the group Therapie Taxi.

So no Mika.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I was watching the Quotidienne of Star Academie. They gave names of the artists which will sing with the talents on the Saturday prime the 22nd of October.

Amir, Juliette Armanet, Julien Clerc, Naps, Louis Capaldi and an artist I didn't hear well the name (starts with A?)

EDIT: it's Adel - previously a singer in the group Therapie Taxi.

So no Mika.

Makes sense, I can imagine he's tied up for the rest of October with finishing the soundtrack and album/s. TV work picks up again in November with The Piano and Star Academie. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Hero said:

Makes sense, I can imagine he's tied up for the rest of October with finishing the soundtrack and album/s. TV work picks up again in November with The Piano and Star Academie. 

:insane:

• Haha 4

39 minutes ago, Hero said:

21 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

:insane:

I think this one is better  :naughty:

12469191563_60fd545ef8_b.jpg

Edited by Mikasister
  • Haha 7

57 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Well, I am out of wild theories for today :biggrin2: but the picture could’ve been taken on any of his plane travels and he just posted it in light of the Diwali festival :wink2:

Ha ha ha! My theory is that the photo is made today but he chose the Divali sticker because it's in a shape of a heart which he likes a lot :wink2: Or it was the first sticker shown on the screen when he wanted to add one :lol3:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Ha ha ha! My theory is that the photo is made today but he chose the Divali sticker because it's in a shape of a heart which he likes a lot :wink2: Or it was the first sticker shown on the screen when he wanted to add one :lol3:

Maybe he is flying to France, to work on his music, maybe to meet Doriand, if he is back from US... As far as "missing Mika" is concerned, did you know anything new about the Camel adoption? Did Mika get to know about this?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

From what I read, Divali light festival celebrates new beginnings and the victory of light over darkness, so I could well imagine that he used it on purpose. Maybe he's flying to Paris to finish his project, or at least an important part of it?

• Like 2

So, where is he now? Paris? London? Italy? New York? :dunno_grin::teehee:

Also I have been wondering since the MFC live about what he said that what he's working on now is like the projects he was most proud of, that are like a little world of their own that you can step into. To me that'd be his first 2 albums with all the cartoon characters etc., the Imaginarium tour, Revelation tour, and Casa Mika. I don't know if he has the same things in mind, but if he does, that sounds really promising. :wub2: I just hope it's something a bit more lasting, like those things, and not something like those huge shows (Parc des Princes, Mika loves Paris, Rugby final) that only last one evening. He has the tendency to tear down things he created after a while - like he said with the Paris art project last year, an ephemeral exhibition - while when he says "a world to step into", I'd expect it to be something bigger, where I can take my time to look around and indulge in it.

Which of his previous projects did it make you think of when he said that? Curious if we have different things in mind.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, mellody said:

He has the tendency to tear down things he created after a while - like he said with the Paris art project last year, an ephemeral exhibition

Doesn’t every artist? It’s like a chapter in your life and after that, it’s closed. You may have learned from it, you may have had fun with it, you may have made mistakes, you may have created something beautiful… but in the end, it is behind you. And you move on. 

(Projecting here :facepalm:)

• Like 4