Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

51 minutes ago, Hero said:

:floor:  :floor: Between these 2 comments I'm currently sat crying with laughter in a café trying not to draw attention to myself. Thank you ladies! :floor::floor:

If you don't want to attract attention, it's dangerous to read MFC in a café. :naughty:

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

I'm going to take a walk with mom. Be good in my absence girls  :pinkbow:

Have a good walk with your Mom. :hug:

You know us, right? :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Mikasister said:

I heard my name around here...:fisch:talking about me behind my back hmmmm :sneaky2::naughty:

:lmao:

I was thinking today that we might finally meet in October :crossed: but it is hard to be sure of what the situation will be like in October....

☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

:lmao:

I was thinking today that we might finally meet in October :crossed: but it is hard to be sure of what the situation will be like in October....

☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘

I hope so :huglove:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Where do you think is Mika? Still in Cannes, Paris or Italy ? smilie_denk_04.gif

Good question! I don't know when he has to be back in Italy for X Factor. I can't remember how much after the auditions that the bootcamp was filmed last year. :dunno_grin:

10 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Then again. I wonder if the pictures is recent. He is wearing a thick coat and no mask? Or is it chilly in Paris right now? 

Raining and 19 °C.

grafik.thumb.png.1964f980babb05fa415a3f2f286a83bc.png

His coat seems wet to me.

grafik.thumb.png.dccea55077860f56e58dffc8fd15407e.png

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Raining and 19 °C.

The story have been posted 12 hours ago, that means 7am in Paris. I don't think he was there at that hour, probably the photo it's not from today :wink2:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, krysady said:

The story have been posted 12 hours ago, that means 7am in Paris. I don't think he was there at that hour, probably the photo it's not from today :wink2:

Yes, you're right, that's quite early. I guess we will find out soon if he really is in Paris. :original:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Prisca said:

Yes, you're right that's quite early. I guess we will find out soon if he really is in Paris. :original:

I don't think it's even open the shop that early in the morning... maybe it's an old photo. The previous story with the bottle of wine it's from March, at least this is the date written on the bottle :original:

3 minutes ago, krysady said:

I don't think it's even open the shop that early in the morning...

No, but I think people could be there to prepare everything before opening. :wink2:

4 minutes ago, krysady said:

The previous story with the bottle of wine it's from March, at least this is the date written on the bottle 

You can read this? :yikes:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Prisca said:

No, but I think people could be there to prepare everything before opening. :wink2:

And they saw Mika looking through the window and waiting for them to open at 9am, so they invited him inside :lmfao:

8 minutes ago, Prisca said:

You can read this? :yikes:

Yes :glasses3:

• Haha 1

Just now, krysady said:

And they saw Mika looking through the window and waiting for them to open at 9am, so they invited him inside 

He could have walked by and looked in the shop window and they saw him and asked if he wanted to come in because it was heavily raining. And then they asked if they could take a photo. :wink2:

Or it was agreed from the beginning that he would pass. :wink2:

Or the photo is from yesterday. :wink2:

Or the photo with Mika is really from March. :lmfao:

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Prisca said:

He could have walked by and looked in the shop window and they saw him and asked if he wanted to come in because it was heavily raining. And then they asked if they could take a photo. :wink2:

It was sunny this morning :teehee:

Screenshot (145).png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Paris! Or presumably :wink2: Maison Guyard (traiteur) in Paris posted a story where they are posing with him :thumb_yello:

Thank you! Waiting if he shares something on insta :wink2: