2021 - Mika @ Philharmonie de Paris, 23 and 24 October

mellody

On 9/21/2021 at 5:20 PM, dcdeb said:

9/20/21 ZOOM RECAP

* The MFC Tour Boat is set for Sunday, 24 October 2021. Departure time will be 3 p.m. so if you are attending you will need to arrive at least 15 minutes before that. We will be sailing with Vedettes de Paris and departing from the quay located near the foot of the Eiffel Tower. The boat ride will be 1 hour long, and there will be food available for purchase on the quay or on the boat. The boat company should be able to arrange for us to pre-purchase food that will then be brought on the boat to save us time waiting in queue. Details for this are being worked out and will be announced soon.

* A Saturday fan gathering was discussed at length. Some fans have been in touch with a cafe located near the venue, and also the Hotel Mercure, where many fans are staying, to determine whether they have a space where we could hold either a breakfast or lunch. Realizing that many may not want to incur additional expenses, alternatives were discussed, such as finding an open park where we could gather, bringing our own food/drink. This idea depends on good weather, so a "Plan B" (bad weather) option is also necessary.

* Pre-concert drinks somewhere before the Saturday night concert -- near or at the venue?

* A method for staying in touch during the weekend was also discussed. Options include:

-- posting on mikafanclub.com

-- creating a WhatsApp group

-- creating a private group on Instagram

-- creating a special/private Instagram account

-- creating a special Twitter account

I haven't yet decided what the best option is -- maybe we'll need a combination of these, so that no one is left out.

* Other items:

-- It would be nice to have a way to identify each other, as not everyone will have an MFC badge -- name tags/stickers.

-- Decorations for the boat? Not sure whether we will be able to do much, as we are only sailing for 1 hour.

We did not get around to discussing flowers/gift for Mika yet, but we should! I will start another thread for that.

This is what I think my tentative schedule for the weekend will be here -- obviously it is subject to change. If you all have ideas for how I might fill it in, please let me know!

FRIDAY - 22 OCT

7:30am: Fans start arriving to Paris (at least, that's when I arrive!)

LUNCH

DINNER

-------------------------------------------------------

SATURDAY - 23 OCT

BREAKFAST/LUNCH - Possible Fan Gathering?

AFTERNOON - Sightseeing around Paris

7pm - Drinks before concert?

8:30pm - MIKA!

11pm - Post-concert drinks/snacks?

-------------------------------------------------------

SUNDAY - 24 OCT

BREAKFAST

LUNCH

2:30pm Meet at Vedettes de Paris Quay

3pm MFC Tour Boat sails the Seine!

4pm Disembark and socialize

5pm Dinner and prepare for concert

7pm Drinks before concert?

8:30pm MIKA!

11pm Post-concert drinks/snacks?

MONDAY - 25 OCT

BREAKFAST - Farewells?

AFTERNOON - Sightseeing around Paris (if anyone wants to join me!)

DINNER

TUESDAY - 26 OCT

MORNING - Return to reality...

Reposting this

• Like 1

I just left from Amsterdam Schiphol! 🚅

I’ll arrive around 2pm, and my plan is to dump my suitcase at Gare du Nord and go to Musée D’orsay and the Rodin museum. After that I’ll go to the hotel (Mercure as well), since check in is after 3pm. 👍

• Like 4

If the weather is good (should be)  sunday,  I'm planing to walk to the cruise's departure shore.

If someone wants to join let me know

I'm not at the Mercure , but not far away

Edited by carafon
  • Like 1

Hi everyone,

In celebration of MIKA's first public concert in a while, I have made 2 MIKA concert instagram filters for everyone to use! You can find these filters on my instagram account (@ciasrkive)!

[I am quite new to the forum so I am not exactly sure how this works ^_^]

Thanks everyone and I hope you enjoy the concert!

(attached MOV files are what the filters will look like when used)

IMG_6655.JPG

Edited by cia
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

16 hours ago, Serendipity said:

Helloooo!!! I'm leaving for Paris right now and I'll arrive at Mercure Hotel at lunch time! Anyone already there to have lunch together? :drool:

On my way to Paris now. Should be there around 5:30 /6:00 AM

Is this for real? :jawdrop:

oh my Mika, it's happening :cloud:I can''t wait to meet you aĺl :wub2: :group_hug: :excite: :squirrel::boing:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

On my way to Paris now. Should be there around 5:30 /6:00 AM

Is this for real? :jawdrop:

oh my Mika, it's happening :cloud:I can''t wait to meet you aĺl :wub2: :group_hug: :excite: :squirrel::boing:

Can’t wait to finally properly

meet you!

• Like 1