2021 - Mika @ Philharmonie de Paris, 23 and 24 October

mellody

One of the best weekend ever. Everything was simply perfect from the weather to the company. Let's hope to be able to do something like this again as soon as possible. Thanks to all those that were involved!!!

• Like 9

So I missed my train Home this afternoon🤣 So I got to stay until 5pm instead of 2.25 lol. Jokes aside, was quite stressful, but rebooked the Thalys 💸💸 and I’ll be home by 10pm. What a crazy fun weekend this has been. Absolutely incredible.

Thank you Mika, thank you Deb, Mods and all the fans that were there to make this lovely bunch of goofballs. ❤️ wouldn’t have wanted to miss it for the world! 

I filmed a bunch (even did a recap talking about the sunday concert last night. I was quite delerious, talking on my last adrelaline energy. Such a vlogger:naughty:), so I’ll edit that. I’m very slow with editing so be patient with me 🥴

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

On 10/23/2021 at 5:20 PM, Kumazzz said:

The Concerts is shooting tonight !!

INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVYA8rroU2i/

helenefrancetv

A la Philharmonie de Paris où Mika répète pour son concert symphonique de ce soir, filmé par France Télévisions,

avec l'Orchestre national d'Ile-de-France dirigé par Simon Leclerc, Thibaut Garcia, le chœur Stella Maris, Ida Falk-Wiland et Max Taylor.
Réalisation François Goetghebeur
Production Electron Libre
#mikaphilharmonic #guitare #orchestra #soprano #tournage #Paris #music #live #shooting

helenefrancetv_CVYA8rroU2i_0_248381687_1367350907015302_7529216957341067145_n.thumb.jpg.daf8139de1695f23a8ae6c895314c556.jpg

Does anybody know when it will be aired?

• Like 1

I'm so overwhelmed, still on cloud nine, these four days in Paris were just incredible. :cloud: I had the best time and met so many of you for the first time. Thank you @Hero, @Prisca, @SarahV, @Dominika and all the other fans I've seen this weekend, you were all so kind! And thanks to @dcdeb and the other MFCers who organized the gatherings. The boat trip was fantastic, I couldn't imagine a better way to spend my birthday. :flowers2:

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Maaikie... said:

Keeping my word :mf_rosetinted: 

‘Voulez-vous aller à un concert?’

FB0D5EB1-2D5F-4569-A91D-CE40CB27FC9D.png

What's that?

Oh I'm awake still thinking of these gread days in Paris... UAUUUU!!!!:groupwave:

It was really AMAZING!!!! Miss you all so much people.. and it was sooooo beautiful to know you!!!!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Serendipity said:

What's that?

Oh I'm awake still thinking of these gread days in Paris... UAUUUU!!!!:groupwave:

It was really AMAZING!!!! Miss you all so much people.. and it was sooooo beautiful to know you!!!!

I think it's an ap for learning languages. I'm awake doing the same as you :hug:

I recorded the second concert sound (but I missed Toy Boy as I had left my pass in my hotel bedroom :doh:)

Listen to Mika Philarmonie part 1.m4a by crazyaboutmikaphilarmonie on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/DYL5e
Listen to Mika philarmonie part 2.m4a by crazyaboutmikaphilarmonie on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/vJkTh

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I think it's an ap for learning languages. I'm awake doing the same as you :hug:

I recorded the second concert sound (but I missed Toy Boy as I had left my pass in my hotel bedroom :doh:)

Listen to Mika Philarmonie part 1.m4a by crazyaboutmikaphilarmonie on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/DYL5e
Listen to Mika philarmonie part 2.m4a by crazyaboutmikaphilarmonie on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/vJkTh

Great!!! I recorded the audio on Saturday evening.

I have to check this Sound Cloud - never heard about it before.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Great!!! I recorded the audio on Saturday evening.

I have to check this Sound Cloud - never heard about it before.

Yes ! I would greatly appreciate it ! You girls think of everything. :thumb_yello::flowers2:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Haha I had the same yesterday! Part of me was still in Paris, the other part was in reality. It was a lovely feeling ☺️

Not sure the bus driver appreciated me saying 'Merci Monsieur' when I bought my ticket this morning.. :lmfao:

• Haha 3