2021 - Mika @ Philharmonie de Paris, 23 and 24 October

mellody

32 minutes ago, Prisca said:

We will already be exausted when we arrive in Paris. :lmfao:

Yep! I arrive early afternoon, so I'm thinking check in, dump my bags, try the creperie next door to the hotel as I probably won't have had any lunch, have a walk round the local streets while it's still light to get my bearings, then back to the hotel to get ready for dinner - wherever that might be. 

Plan B - check in, dump my bags, lie on the bed to try it out and accidentally fall asleep... :doh: 

(probably be too excited though) 

Edited by Hero
Shouldn't have mentioned the creperie. I'm craving a hot chocolate now.
  • Haha 2

Yeah I don’t plan on going to the studio to wait for Mika.. And since he said that fans shouldn’t wait for him last time, I don’t expect him to pop out for waiting fans this week.. But I’d love to watch it with others at the hotel tho :) I won’t understand a word of it all, but I’ve never seen a whole entire episode of the Voice (any of them, really lol). 

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Maaikie... said:

Yeah I don’t plan on going to the studio to wait for Mika.. And since he said that fans shouldn’t wait for him last time, I don’t expect him to pop out for waiting fans this week.. But I’d love to watch it with others at the hotel tho :)

Yes, as Mika clearly said to his fans last weekend not to wait for him, he will probably say the same this weekend. It is clear that Mika wants to have his peace and I will not go there for that reason either.

Watching The Voice in the hotel sounds good. :thumb_yello:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

LET'S TALK!

Mika Fan Club in Paris!
Time: Oct 18, 2021

3:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
8 PM UK Time

9 PM Central Europe Time

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us05web.zoom.us/j/87627651148?pwd=VWRHZERYM1BFK2NRNXdydnJOa3kyUT09

Meeting ID: 876 2765 1148
Passcode: yTtL8T

I’ll be hopping in a bit later, as I’m working til 9pm :) 

3 hours ago, Bread4love said:

It seems it was only the last weekend, 16-17 😓

Was there a strike? Or was it late? Because in the night there isn't a RER or metro, then you have to take the night buses (Noctilien). :original:

9 hours ago, Prisca said:

Yes, as Mika clearly said to his fans last weekend not to wait for him, he will probably say the same this weekend. It is clear that Mika wants to have his peace and I will not go there for that reason either.

Watching The Voice in the hotel sounds good. :thumb_yello:

To be honest, I don't know what to think. Binemika said on Zoom that Mika did talk to fans after the show. But I don't want to wait there and bug him either. :dunno_grin:

I don't know what to do for Friday either. Last Saturday I tried to get a ticket for The Voice and didn't get one. But it is also true that there are fewer candidates for the finale and they bring fewer friends and family and their will be maybe more spaces for other public. :dunno_grin:

But if I want to be there as an audience on Friday, I'd probably have to sign up soon and I would have to leave earlier than planned for Paris.. :dunno_grin:

Who of you is planning to get tickets for Friday night for the Voice? :original:

Hanging out alone somewhere in Paris on Friday night is not really my plan either.

You see I am. :dunno_grin:

23 hours ago, Hero said:

Actually - does anyone know a nice place to get a facial in Paris? Although I guess the good ones will be booked up now. 

It's so funny how Mika's story with the face mask from today reminded me of this comment you posted yesterday. :lmfao:

Anyway, if anyone's planning to go to The Voice on Friday, applications are open now: http://www.emissions-tv.com/emissions/596/the_voice_all_stars - and it looks like you don't have to go on the Saturday as well, that's an extra date.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Prisca said:

To be honest, I don't know what to think. Binemika said on Zoom that Mika did talk to fans after the show. But I don't want to wait there and bug him either.

From how I understood it from what people posted on Instagram, he just talked with them quickly inside, after the show, from the stage, he told them he wouldn't stop when leaving.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, mellody said:

From how I understood it from what people posted on Instagram, he just talked with them quickly inside, after the show, from the stage, he told them he wouldn't stop when leaving.

Yes. You can see it at the end of the show - Mika is running to a group of fans on the left. He told them not to wait for him.

And another group of French fans was waiting outside and they didn't see Mika. (They were on the right side of the studio so they didn't here Mika's message).

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Who of you is planning to get tickets for Friday night for the Voice? :original:

Hanging out alone somewhere in Paris on Friday night is not really my plan either.

I was considering applying for the ticket but I think I'll pass, the studio seems to be quite far away from the center, I don't speak French, it takes long and around midnight I'll be probably tired after the morning flight... :bed: So I guess I prefer to be fresh for Saturday, I have a lot of sightseeing to do before the meeting. I can't believe I'll be seeing Mika singing with the orchestra in 5 days. :jawdrop:

• Like 3

Gala repeating after Le Parisien:

Pour pallier son absence, la production a donc dû faire quelques petits ajustements, comme le révèle Le Parisien. "La finale sera en partie enregistrée", a expliqué TF1 au Parisien. Concrètement, les prestations de la soirée seront donc enregistrées, mais dans les conditions du direct. Il ne devrait donc pas avoir de seconde chance si un des candidats commet une erreur ou trouve sa prestation pas assez bien. Le reste de l'émission devrait être en direct, avec notamment Nikos Aliagas qui sera bel et bien en plateau en live. De son côté, Mika sera en duplex depuis sa loge, une fois qu'il aura terminé son concert, pour suivre l'émission et découvrir le grand vainqueur, comme le public, les autres coachs et les candidats.

ENGLISH:

To compensate for its absence, the production therefore had to make some small adjustments, as revealed by Le Parisien. "The final will be partly recorded," TF1 told Parisian. Concretely, the performances of the evening will therefore be recorded, but under live conditions. There should therefore not have a second chance if one of the candidates makes a mistake or finds his performance not good enough. The rest of the show should be live, including Nikos Aliagas who will indeed be on stage live. For his part, Mika will be in duplex from his dressing room, once he has finished his concert, to follow the show and discover the big winner, like the public, the other coaches and the candidates.

https://www.gala.fr/l_actu/news_de_stars/the-voice-all-stars-pourquoi-mika-plante-la-grande-finale_478857

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

De son côté, Mika sera en duplex depuis sa loge, une fois qu'il aura terminé son concert, pour suivre l'émission et découvrir le grand vainqueur, comme le public, les autres coachs et les candidats.

So better not run to The Voice after the concert because Mika might not be there. :teehee:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Prisca said:

To be honest, I don't know what to think. Binemika said on Zoom that Mika did talk to fans after the show. But I don't want to wait there and bug him either. :dunno_grin:

I don't know what to do for Friday either. Last Saturday I tried to get a ticket for The Voice and didn't get one. But it is also true that there are fewer candidates for the finale and they bring fewer friends and family and their will be maybe more spaces for other public. :dunno_grin:

But if I want to be there as an audience on Friday, I'd probably have to sign up soon and I would have to leave earlier than planned for Paris.. :dunno_grin:

You see I am. :dunno_grin:

I've applied for tickets for the Friday but whether I will get them or not is another thing! But you are more than welcome to come with me and my friend if we do get them!

• Thanks 1

The program with the setlist is available as PDF download on the Philharmonie website. Please don't post it here though until we're sure it's really supposed to be there and not just accidentially leaked. And even then, maybe it's better to open a new thread for posting / talking about the setlist, as some fans prefer it to be a surprise. Thank you.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Emily2b said:

I've applied for tickets for the Friday but whether I will get them or not is another thing! But you are more than welcome to come with me and my friend if we do get them!

Thank you. :flowers2:

I have now also registered for a ticket. :crossed:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, mellody said:

The program with the setlist is available as PDF download on the Philharmonie website. Please don't post it here though until we're sure it's really supposed to be there and not just accidentially leaked. And even then, maybe it's better to open a new thread for posting / talking about the setlist, as some fans prefer it to be a surprise. Thank you.

As we know the setlist can we decide when to do our "fan action" with our hands in a shape of a heart?

Maybe during the second song? 

Because Tiny Love will be in the second part. Well we can repeat it with this song too.

• Like 2

Mika , song

Orchestre National d'Île-de-France

Choeur Stella Maris

Simon Leclerc, conducting, arrangements

Olivier Bardot, choirmaster

Ida Falk Winland, song

Max Taylor, song

Thibaut Garcia , guitar

(https://philharmoniedeparis.fr/en/activity/concert/22643-mika-symphonique?itemId=116097)

So Ida will be there too! :original:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1