Tour rumours 2021/2022

mellody

17 minutes ago, Hero said:

I was excited thinking 'Yes! The ferry from Hull goes to Zeebrugge! This could be so easy!'

Quick check online and... no, they stopped running that ferry last year. :overreact:

There's one to Rotterdam but it's not exactly cheap, by the time you've factored in connecting travel etc you might as well fly. 

You're at the Caribana Festival two days before, arent you? I guess you would have a different route (at least one way). :wink2:

I know someone who might go there by car. :drive::teehee:

But it's almost 8 hours, she doesn't know yet if she wants to do that to herself. smilie_denk_46.gif

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Prisca said:

You're at the Caribana Festival two days before, arent you? I guess you would have a different route (at least one way). :wink2:

I know someone who might go there by car. :drive::teehee:

But it's almost 8 hours, she doesn't know yet if she wants to do that to herself. smilie_denk_46.gif

Good point! I knew that date seemed familiar. :lmfao:I've nothing booked for that yet, US planning took over. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

It seems that there's only France on the map :emot-sad:

France, Belgium, Switzerland, Italy, UK, USA, Canada. He's getting around. Hopefully Spain is on the list too, there's still a lot of dates free. :yes: :crossed:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mellody said:

The-country-who-must-not-be-named. :death1: :mf_rosetinted: :roftl:

:lol3: Dare I ask what you did to him? 

Maybe try a campaign to get him thinking about Germany with positive reminders that appeal to his interests and create the desire to perform there:

- reply to his tweets and insta posts in German.

- send him a letter signed by his German fans, maybe with a gift of a German flag and pictures of the country at its most beautiful.

- tag him in pictures of German concert halls and theatres, maybe with comments like "had an amazing concert, the acoustics were brilliant!".

- tag him in any good upcoming artworks and artists in Germany.

Anything that might pique his interest and make him want to perform there. I guess he'd either book a tour, or block you... :dunno: Meh, what do I know, I'm not a psychologist. :naughty: 

Edited by Hero
OK, I just read that back to myself and wow, I don't know whether to be proud or worried! I guess that Marketing class 18 years ago stuck more than I thought.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Hero said:

Maybe try a campaign to get him thinking about Germany with positive reminders that appeal to his interests and create the desire to perform there:

- send him a letter signed by his German fans, maybe with a gift of a German flag and pictures of the country at its most beautiful.

- tag him in pictures of German concert halls and theatres, maybe with comments like "had an amazing concert, the acoustics were brilliant!".

Anything that might pique his interest and make him want to perform there. I guess he'd either book a tour, or block you... :dunno: Meh, what do I know, I'm not a psychologist. :naughty: 

yeah, he'd probably block me if I did that, and I don't want to risk that, lol! :roftl: We tried for years to get him back here, but I've given up now. The last concert he had here was in Munich, 10 years ago... we filled the venue with 1000 glowing hearts, and after the show he said he'd love to come back and he hopes he gets invited. The last time he was here in 2017, he received the Rose d'Or award for Casa Mika. So generally I don't think he has a problem with Germany, just joking if I say things like that. :teehee:  Maybe he has a problem with the German music industry people, that's my personal theory. He made it clear in the past that he doesn't get along well with them. They just never got him and I understand that he prefers to go to places where he feels understood. :dunno_grin:

Edit: forgot to mention, the last German concert before the one in Munich was in Cologne, and there we had tons of glittery tinsel pompoms for Celebrate, and heart balloons for Origin. He loved that so much that he asked us after the show to repeat it in Brussels a few days later and he'd pay for the things we needed for it. Those of us who organized it couldn't go to Brussels, so other fans took over - but anyway, I do think he has enough positive memories of Germany, so that can't be the reason.

• Like 7

11 hours ago, Hero said:

We have tried to organise a concert in Poland. The problem comes not from Mika himself - as I was told - but an event agency from your country has to contact Mika's management and has to have a will to invest money. More than half of costs has to be paid in advance. Well, maybe  in Germany it would be easier. But in Poland nobody wants to take a risk with Mika ☹️ That is why I hope Eurovision would give more visibility of Mika in my country.

So can you imagine the impact of pandemic on the whole event business. You invest your money many months before the show and then it is cancelled. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdFqHkRo_jk/

facteurchevalofficiel

Quand le facteur Cheval songe les nuits d'été, ne voit-il pas le Palais danser ?
Durant 3 concerts d'exception, le Palais se rhabille de ses lumières de fête !
21 juin Fishbach
24 juin Jérémy Frero
1er juillet Mika
➡️ billetterie.facteurcheval.com
▫️
@ffishbachh @jeremyfrerot @mikainstagram
#fishbach #jeremyfrerot #mika

279758948_732079357972382_8895181772878646266_n.jpg

• Like 3

https://www.lavoixdunord.fr/1176540/article/2022-05-08/ce-sera-mika-pour-le-concert-du-14-juillet-valenciennes

Valenciennes: ce sera Mika pour le concert du 14 juillet

Le maire de Valenciennes a annoncé la nouvelle, ce dimanche matin, sur les réseaux sociaux : le chanteur Mika assurera le concert du 14-Juillet.

B9730841740Z.1_20220508121752_000+GOHKES

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Mikasister said:

https://www.lavoixdunord.fr/1176540/article/2022-05-08/ce-sera-mika-pour-le-concert-du-14-juillet-valenciennes

Valenciennes: ce sera Mika pour le concert du 14 juillet

Le maire de Valenciennes a annoncé la nouvelle, ce dimanche matin, sur les réseaux sociaux : le chanteur Mika assurera le concert du 14-Juillet.

B9730841740Z.1_20220508121752_000+GOHKES

Mika is never going to stop adding dates, is he? :aah:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Mika is never going to stop adding dates, is he? :aah:

I'm still waiting for something in August that I can attend, preferably around his bday... :wait: :naughty: But I think there might be more announced after Eurovision. After his bday I hope he has a few weeks off, but he usually does in the 2nd half of August. I think the schedule is still a lot less than he had planned for 2020... :dunno_grin:

• Like 2

Another Festival date announced. :clap:

Baudet'Stival - Bertrix Belgium

Sunday
10 Jul 2022

http://www.baudetstival.be/fr/horaires/day3/mika.htm

Tickets

https://www.ticketmaster.be/event/baudetstival-dimanche-tickets/45405?language=en-us

Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdX3b8psZMd/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

280197202_2271548639664055_1624547586420

Edited by NaoMika
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Another festival or what's this?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd6Ky39jBKF/

maisonmontagut

CONCOURS/ Devinez qui nous accompagne le temps d'une collaborationet tentez de gagner 2 places pour un de ses concerts cet été. 🎁Répondez + Like et Share avec celui qui vous accompagnera. On attend vos réponses en commentaires. ➡️ Réponse et annonce du gagnant demain après-midi. Crédit photo: @mauromelisphotography_paris
CONTEST/ Guess who will accompany us for the time of a collaborationand try to win 2 tickets for one of his concerts this summer. 🎁 Answer + Like and Share with the one who will accompany you. We're waiting for your answers in the comments. ➡️ Answer and winner announced tomorrow afternoon. picture credit: @mauromelisphotography_paris
#rapper #rapmusic #rapculture #raplife #rappeur #musique #hiphop #street #marseille #marseillecity #hiphop #rapfr #rappeur #rapfrançais #rock #concert #musique #popmusic #live #musiquefrançaise

283380957_686655729065980_3948505553047502167_n.jpg

283221129_698512347875210_1076948685529723943_n.jpg

283282511_774444693913554_4927428469565607633_n.jpg

283470990_2220062388146231_3934159095231051983_n.jpg

283265066_334164628825254_2181432276432169514_n.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Another festival or what's this?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd6Ky39jBKF/

maisonmontagut

CONCOURS/ Devinez qui nous accompagne le temps d'une collaborationet tentez de gagner 2 places pour un de ses concerts cet été. 🎁Répondez + Like et Share avec celui qui vous accompagnera. On attend vos réponses en commentaires. ➡️ Réponse et annonce du gagnant demain après-midi. Crédit photo: @mauromelisphotography_paris
CONTEST/ Guess who will accompany us for the time of a collaborationand try to win 2 tickets for one of his concerts this summer. 🎁 Answer + Like and Share with the one who will accompany you. We're waiting for your answers in the comments. ➡️ Answer and winner announced tomorrow afternoon. picture credit: @mauromelisphotography_paris
#rapper #rapmusic #rapculture #raplife #rappeur #musique #hiphop #street #marseille #marseillecity #hiphop #rapfr #rappeur #rapfrançais #rock #concert #musique #popmusic #live #musiquefrançaise

283380957_686655729065980_3948505553047502167_n.jpg

283221129_698512347875210_1076948685529723943_n.jpg

283282511_774444693913554_4927428469565607633_n.jpg

283470990_2220062388146231_3934159095231051983_n.jpg

283265066_334164628825254_2181432276432169514_n.jpg

Montagut is a clothing company. I think they just give away 2 tickets to a Mika concert that you can choose yourself? :dunno_grin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/28/2022 at 3:24 AM, mellody said:

Maybe something this summer in Italy... ?

There will be two shows at Piazza del Popolo in Roma on 24th Friday and 25th Saturday June.
And on 23rd Thursday, there will be a dress rehearsal with four big names on stage.

The recorded concerts will be broadcast on RAI2 on 30th June and 7th July.

This article says that 15 artists will be on stage per night. 

We can't see whether MIKA will be the one of the 15 artists, but I think it could be possible - MIKA has no announced schedule for the weekend.

https://roma.repubblica.it/cronaca/2022/05/28/news/roma_grandi_eventia_arriva_il_festivalbar-351527226/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

3 hours ago, NaoMika said:

There will be two shows at Piazza del Popolo in Roma on 24th Friday and 25th Saturday June.
And on 23rd Thursday, there will be a dress rehearsal with four big names on stage.

The recorded concerts will be broadcast on RAI2 on 30th June and 7th July.

This article says that 15 artists will be on stage per night. 

We can't see whether MIKA will be the one of the 15 artists, but I think it could be possible - MIKA has no announced schedule for the weekend.

https://roma.repubblica.it/cronaca/2022/05/28/news/roma_grandi_eventia_arriva_il_festivalbar-351527226/

Thanks! So is it only until July? The tweet said til August. I can't go to any more gigs in June & July. :emot-sad: Anyway if it's 15 artists the same evening, it's too big anyway, I thought it was one of those festivals with 1-2 artists per night, then we could expect a full set from Mika.

I wish he'd soon announce more for August, it's starting to get a bit hard to postpone my planning of work & holidays & activities with my kids, because I'm hoping/waiting for more gigs. 🙈

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Thanks! So is it only until July? The tweet said til August. I can't go to any more gigs in June & July. :emot-sad: Anyway if it's 15 artists the same evening, it's too big anyway, I thought it was one of those festivals with 1-2 artists per night, then we could expect a full set from Mika.

I wish he'd soon announce more for August, it's starting to get a bit hard to postpone my planning of work & holidays & activities with my kids, because I'm hoping/waiting for more gigs. 🙈

Trieste and Rimini will be followed after Rome, 2 shows for each cities.

I can't find any detailed info about the recording dates for the cities yet.

The TV programme starts from 30th June and ends on 11th of August.

So Rimini shows could be held in early August.

Rimini is a beautiful beach resort, can't be a perfect holiday destination If MIKA performs there. :wink2:

• Like 3