Tour rumours 2021/2022

mellody

On 2/1/2022 at 7:12 PM, BeccaStardust said:

I'm going to be honest I still on't know how I feel about this whole hosting Eurovision thing

like I can Understand that it will be good for him with it having such a large audience but I just feel meh about the whole thing as someone whose never really cared for it and just felt it was just a but s**t (I've never watched it in full so never given it a chance)

I just feel like im a bit of a s**t fan that everyone (at least on twitter) seems really excited by it and I just feel meh 

So This was how I was feeling yesterday but I decided to watch Sanremo for him today and to see the announcement and I'm actually quite excited now and looking forward to watching it and giving the show a chance 

as I said Its just not been something Ive given a chance but wanted to change that 

also As unseal he looked great in blue

Edited by BeccaStardust
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Hero said:

RoS dates for San Francisco and LA announced!

17 April The Fillmore, SF

20 April El Rey, LA

I didn't think Mika would still publish dates for San Francisco and LA. That messes up my whole plan. :insane::lol3:

But @Sivan is certainly happy. :original:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 3

These new dates make me think about how strategic you have to be. Behind a click there is a whole plan for that day or several if you live far away. I will give a round of applause to those who do it several times.

Why am I rhyming? anyway, I admire you guys :punk:

Edited by Lulul
  • Like 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaG5kcZo2i3/

liveislive.be

Everybody’s gonna love today! This is the complete line-up for Sunday 19 June: @duranduran, @mikainstagram, @novastarmusic, @starsailorofficial and @zornikmusic. Tickets are now on sale via www.liveislive.be (link in bio). #liveislivebe

/ Mika – Thanks to hits like 'Grace Kelly', 'Relax, Take It Easy' and 'Big Girl', Mika sold more than 10 million albums worldwide. His live performances guarantee instant happiness.

/ Novastar – Solid rock songs, made in Belgium: Novastar. As always, very passionate live. Joost Zweegers will bring his singles 'Deep Are The Eyes', ‘Wrong’, 'The Best Is Yet To Come' and more to Zeebrugge.

/ Starsailor – Starsailor will be celebrating the 20th anniversary of their debut album 'Love Is Here' at Live is Live. ‘Silence Is Easy', 'Four To The Floor', 'Alcoholic' and 'Tell Me It's Not Over'. The band will undoubtedly perform them all in Zeebrugge.

/ Zornik – Last year, Zornik celebrated their 20th anniversary in a sold-out and ecstatic AB and Trix. Frontman Koen Buyse and his band are ready to have an extra party at Live is Live

274300130_978468126105805_2637143345122336769_n.jpg

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Mikasister said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaG5kcZo2i3/

liveislive.be

Everybody’s gonna love today! This is the complete line-up for Sunday 19 June: @duranduran, @mikainstagram, @novastarmusic, @starsailorofficial and @zornikmusic. Tickets are now on sale via www.liveislive.be (link in bio). #liveislivebe

/ Mika – Thanks to hits like 'Grace Kelly', 'Relax, Take It Easy' and 'Big Girl', Mika sold more than 10 million albums worldwide. His live performances guarantee instant happiness.

/ Novastar – Solid rock songs, made in Belgium: Novastar. As always, very passionate live. Joost Zweegers will bring his singles 'Deep Are The Eyes', ‘Wrong’, 'The Best Is Yet To Come' and more to Zeebrugge.

/ Starsailor – Starsailor will be celebrating the 20th anniversary of their debut album 'Love Is Here' at Live is Live. ‘Silence Is Easy', 'Four To The Floor', 'Alcoholic' and 'Tell Me It's Not Over'. The band will undoubtedly perform them all in Zeebrugge.

/ Zornik – Last year, Zornik celebrated their 20th anniversary in a sold-out and ecstatic AB and Trix. Frontman Koen Buyse and his band are ready to have an extra party at Live is Live

274300130_978468126105805_2637143345122336769_n.jpg

Duran Duran ❤️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Mika AND Duran Duran!!! 😭

On the same day! 😲

Why couldn't this be in the UK? I would love to go but can't really afford travelling abroad just yet 😕

3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I think you belong in the DDFC 

I think I belong there too! But one fan club is enough for now 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Why couldn't this be in the UK? I would love to go but can't really afford travelling abroad just yet

I was excited thinking 'Yes! The ferry from Hull goes to Zeebrugge! This could be so easy!'

Quick check online and... no, they stopped running that ferry last year. :overreact:

There's one to Rotterdam but it's not exactly cheap, by the time you've factored in connecting travel etc you might as well fly. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hero said:

I was excited thinking 'Yes! The ferry from Hull goes to Zeebrugge! This could be so easy!'

Quick check online and... no, they stopped running that ferry last year. :overreact:

There's one to Rotterdam but it's not exactly cheap, by the time you've factored in connecting travel etc you might as well fly. 

Unfortunately travelling by sea is really not for me anyway.

Also just realised that my passport expired a few months ago 🙃

• Like 1
  • Haha 1