Tour rumours 2021/2022

mellody

Not yet officially confirmed, Sardegna on July 30 - but tickets are already on sale (138€ for the front blocks).

https://www.ticketone.it/event/mika-data-estiva-forte-arena-15378755/ and https://boxofficesardegna.it/C1/3785/Content.aspx/Eventi/Mika_30_07_2022

thanks @Kumazzz for finding.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Baudetstival.be

10/07/2022

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdX3b8psZMd/

baudetstival_280314198_535704574797419_4508983406101332503_n.thumb.jpg.3f5e59606861777548f7a8649c902763.jpg

💥 MIKA 💥
L'affiche se bonifie encore avec l'ajout d'une tête d'affiche internationale le dimanche 10 juillet ! #baudetstival

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Now we know what concert he's going to do in NY

descarga.jpg

Info from https://www.instagram.com/reel/CeXpAVzgbWf/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= and https://www.eventbrite.com/e/take-pride-live-presented-by-indeedcom-tickets-354973905507?aff=estw&utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&utm-medium=discovery&utm-source=tw&utm-term=listing - free tickets were available there last night, but it was sold out within minutes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Now we know what concert he's going to do in NY

descarga.jpg

Ah, so the concert is on Monday the 6th!!!! 

I wonder if we could watch it on YouTube.

From the link posted by Mellody it starts at3:30pm - so maybe we will be able to watch it from Europe?

About this event

There's a limited number of audience spots for this one-of-a-kind event for Pride 2022 . What do you need to do? Just show up and be your true, authentic self.

Indeed.com is hosting ‘Take Pride’ Live! on Monday, June 6th and we’ll tape at 3:30 PM so show up no later than 2:30 PM. Come to 49 West 49th Street and enter through the revolving doors on 49th Street, between 5th and 6th Avenues, under the Rainbow Room Marquee. Guests should cross the corridor to the “up” escalator which takes them to the mezzanine level.

Dress with Pride as your authentic self but please limit patterns. Bright colors are encouraged. Please limit what you bring with you. Only small bags (clutch size) will be allowed in the room. Cell phones will NOT be allowed to be used during the show; however, we encourage you to share photos of your experience before and after the show, using #TakePrideIndeed.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, krysady said:

Of course, in Mika's world Monday is in weekend! :rolleyes:

It's Whit Monday and so a holiday in many countries, so I'll take Mika's back for it: long weekend. :wink2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Ah, so the concert is on Monday the 6th!!!! 

I wonder if we could watch it on YouTube.

From the link posted by Mellody it starts at3:30pm - so maybe we will be able to watch it from Europe?

About this event

There's a limited number of audience spots for this one-of-a-kind event for Pride 2022 . What do you need to do? Just show up and be your true, authentic self.

Indeed.com is hosting ‘Take Pride’ Live! on Monday, June 6th and we’ll tape at 3:30 PM so show up no later than 2:30 PM. Come to 49 West 49th Street and enter through the revolving doors on 49th Street, between 5th and 6th Avenues, under the Rainbow Room Marquee. Guests should cross the corridor to the “up” escalator which takes them to the mezzanine level.

Dress with Pride as your authentic self but please limit patterns. Bright colors are encouraged. Please limit what you bring with you. Only small bags (clutch size) will be allowed in the room. Cell phones will NOT be allowed to be used during the show; however, we encourage you to share photos of your experience before and after the show, using #TakePrideIndeed.

I don't think they'll broadcast it live. Note that it says "we'll TAPE at 3:30pm..." So I'm sure it will be available on YouTube on some future date (I think these shows usually go online weekly, on Thursdays?), but we probably won't be seeing it on Monday at all. :dunno:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

I don't think they'll broadcast it live. Note that it says "we'll TAPE at 3:30pm..." So I'm sure it will be available on YouTube on some future date (I think these shows usually go online weekly, on Thursdays?), but we probably won't be seeing it on Monday at all. :dunno:

Yes, Deb, I've seen this TAPE word.

And I've seen the word LIVE in the Instagram post... but after it it's AUDIENCE. Oh, so it's just because people will be in the studio. So yes, it will be recorded. Anyway sooner or later (but still in June I hope) we will see it somewhere...

Waiting Patiently GIF by General Hospital

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, Deb, I've seen this TAPE word.

And I've seen the word LIVE in the Instagram post... but after it it's AUDIENCE. Oh, so it's just because people will be in the studio. So yes, it will be recorded. Anyway sooner or later (but still un June I hope) we will see it somewhere...

Waiting Patiently GIF by General Hospital

Yes, that's it -- they're going to record the show in front of a live audience. Usually I think they don't have an audience in the studio.

And yes, it's a Pride celebration so I'm sure it will be available within the next few weeks.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

JFYI

Le chanteur Mika vole la vedette au conseil municipal
550 語
2022 年 6 月 25 日
Var-Matin
V6 La Seyne; V7 Toulon

La star internationale se produira en concert gratuit, sur les plages du Mourillon, le 26 août prochain. Un événement qui n’est pas passé inaperçu lors de la séance plenière, hier matin.

L’artiste international viendra enflammer les plages du Mourillon, a annoncé le maire Hubert Falco, au détour d’une délibération du conseil municipal. Non seulement, il assurera un concert, mais l’événement sera gratuit.

À la fin de l’été, les Toulonnais sont désormais habitués à profiter de gros concerts à l’entrée libre et en plein air. Dans le cadre du festival Liberté Plage, ils ont ainsi pu écouter des artistes d’envergure comme Martin Solveig et Eddy de Pretto (en 2019).

Cette année, c’est un virage un peu plus pop qui s’opère avec la venue de Mika. Le chanteur aux multiples tubes (Relax, Take it easy, Grace Kelly ou encore Elle me dit), ancien juré de The Voice, sera donc en concert sur les plages du Mourillon le 26 août. L’événement se déroulera au même endroit que La chanson de l’année, l’émission de TF1, début juin.

" Nous mettrons en place un dispositif de sécurité similaire avec une fan zone ", a ajouté Hubert Falco, le maire, pas peu fier d’accueillir une star internationale dans sa ville. À noter que l’organisation de ce concert revient à la régie Toulon Métropole événement et congrès alors que le festival de fin d’été était précédemment organisé par le Théâtre Liberté.

---

(Google Translation)

The international star will perform in free concert, on the beaches of Mourillon, on August 26. An event that did not go unnoticed during the plenary session yesterday morning.

The international artist will ignite the beaches of the Mourillon, announced the mayor Hubert Falco, at the turn of a deliberation of the municipal council. Not only will he provide a concert, but the event will be free.

At the end of the summer, Toulonnais are now used to enjoying big concerts at the open entrance and outdoors. As part of the Liberté Plage festival, they were able to listen to major artists like Martin Solveig and Eddy de Pretto (in 2019).

This year, it's a slightly more pop turn that takes place with Mika's arrival. The singer with multiple tubes (Relax, Take It Easy, Grace Kelly or even she says to me), former juror of The Voice, will therefore be in concert on the beaches of Mourillon on August 26. The event will take place in the same place as the song of the year, the TF1 show in early June.

"We will set up a similar security system with a fan zone," added Hubert Falco, the mayor, not proud to welcome an international star in his city. Note that the organization of this concert returns to the Régie Toulon Métropole Event and Congress while the end of summer festival was previously organized by the Théâtre Liberté.

Edited by NaoMika
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/27/2022 at 9:41 AM, Mikasister said:

On 6/27/2022 at 9:43 AM, Mikasister said:

On 6/27/2022 at 11:51 AM, Prisca said:

Are you going if it's true?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The 100voicesofgospel choir posted on Instagram a short video from the Versailles concert with a note that a great news will be announced soon.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChzOEb7I2qU/

"Throwback to this incredible moment singing “Happy Ending” with @mikainstagram and @idafalkwinland at Opera de Versailles

For @cultureboxftv

We have some big news for this new upcoming year and we can’t wait to share them with you all…❤️"

I asked them if the project concerns Mika and they confirmed!!!!!

"oui oui ce sera avec lui,on vous en dira plus bientôt " - Yes, it will be with him. Soon we will give you more details.

image.thumb.png.d68f6740ffebdda57597262081cca734.png

• Like 6

57 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I asked them if the project concerns Mika and they confirmed!!!!!

"oui oui ce sera avec lui,on vous en dira plus bientôt " - Yes, it will be with him. Soon we will give you more details.

:cheer:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Maybe there will be some symphonic project?  With the camel movie soundtrack? :das:

yes ! ;) Mika with the symphonic Camel :das:

Edited by Paoletta
  • Haha 4

Symphonic concert in the UK please!!! :pray:

After Mika was Birmingham I remembered that there's a philharmonic concert hall there, it could be why he was there! 

There's also the Leeds philharmonic society and the Glasgow Philharmonia youth choir (plus all male choir too!).

Didn't he mention that he would love to do a philharmonic/symphonic world tour? 

I've never been to one before and it would be a dream if Mika did a concert like that here! :cloud:

• Like 4