Tour rumours 2021/2022

mellody

4 minutes ago, silver said:

"Probably"  joined by Mika - so in other words they don't know (and could even be making it up)

The Sanremo Music Festival will take place between 1 and 5 February, at least we will soon know who will host Eurovision and if Mika will be there. :yes:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZHI-6btAoi/

eurofestival.italia

L’ufficialità verrà data nel corso del Festival di Sanremo, ma secondo l’agenzia AdnKronos la conduzione del prossimo Eurovision sarà affidata ad Alessandro Cattelan e a Laura Pausini. A loro, probabilmente, si affiancherà Mika.

L’articolo è disponibile, come sempre, sul nostro sito. Unitevi inoltre al nostro canale Telegram per essere sempre aggiornati!

Eurofestival Italia…l’informazione eurovisiva italiana! 🇮🇹

#eurovision #eurovision2022 #escita #alessandrocattelan #laurapausini #mika

272696870_144310894692660_261246157181123497_n.jpg

I've moved this to Tour rumours - tho it's not really "tour", but it's definitely still a rumour.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2022 at 3:46 PM, mellody said:

I've moved this to Tour rumours - tho it's not really "tour", but it's definitely still a rumour.

Still not properly official, but I think it's likely to be true :

Eurovision 2022: Pausini, Cattelan e Mika alla conduzione https://eurofestivalitalia.net/2022/02/01/eurovision-2022-pausini-cattelan-e-mika-alla-conduzione/

Eurovision-2022-1080x675.jpg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, maggie112 said:

Ok, Mika has been spotted doing a covid test today at Sanremo

So it's likely there to confirm he's doing Eurovision 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZcaoiwtAvW/

oneartist.fan

🚨 ULTIMA ORA #Sanremo2022: secondo quanto riportato da “La Vita In Diretta”, il cantante #Mika sarebbe arrivato al box tamponi davanti l’Ariston per sottoporsi ad un test.

Sarà uno dei super ospiti delle 5 serate di Sanremo 72 al via da stasera? Rispondi nei commenti.

#OneArtist

273088737_121748383711861_2724796201144960865_n.jpg

• Like 3

I'm going to be honest I still on't know how I feel about this whole hosting Eurovision thing

like I can Understand that it will be good for him with it having such a large audience but I just feel meh about the whole thing as someone whose never really cared for it and just felt it was just a but s**t (I've never watched it in full so never given it a chance)

I just feel like im a bit of a s**t fan that everyone (at least on twitter) seems really excited by it and I just feel meh 

21 minutes ago, BeccaStardust said:

I'm going to be honest I still on't know how I feel about this whole hosting Eurovision thing

like I can Understand that it will be good for him with it having such a large audience but I just feel meh about the whole thing as someone whose never really cared for it and just felt it was just a but s**t (I've never watched it in full so never given it a chance)

I just feel like im a bit of a s**t fan that everyone (at least on twitter) seems really excited by it and I just feel meh 

If Mika somehow wants to participate in Eurovision (it is not yet certain if and what he will do) he will be convinced. He won't do a job like that just to become known to a bigger audience.

6 minutes ago, Prisca said:

If Mika somehow wants to participate in Eurovision (it is not yet certain if and what he will do) he will be convinced. He won't do a job like that just to become known to a bigger audience.

I know that wasn't what i'm saying, If he's doing it its because He wants to 

but Im saying that it would be good for him as well as him wanting to do it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BeccaStardust said:

Same for me with him doing XF in Italy 😂

about this I really don’t know what to say since I have never watched it so I’m not sure if I would enjoy the show 

I am happy if he gains recognition, even if some Eurovision hardcore fan is not very happy since he clearly said he didn’t like the show in the past, but I guess that generally it should benefit him 😆

1 minute ago, maggie112 said:

Same for me with him doing XF in Italy 😂

about this I really don’t know what to say since I have never watched it so I’m not sure if I would enjoy the show 

I am happy if he gains recognition, even if some Eurovision hardcore fan is not very happy since he clearly said he didn’t like the show in the past, but I guess that generally it should benefit him 😆

I Fourtnally have been around long enough Cause I hate X factor so much 

People can change their mind wich people dont seem to get

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZc2dxgLVna/

esctoday

Check out the potential #Eurovision2022 hosts!

According to @tvsorrisi @rai1official will unveil the names of the three #Eurovision hosts tomorrow during @sanremorai's second soiree!

@laurapausini @alecattelan @mikainstagram

#sanremo #sanremorai #esc #esc2022 #escita #eurovision

📸 @corriere

272978790_1063767134187427_2108567071294655843_n.jpg

• Like 1

How tense I am -- I was playing Sanremo as a background music while browsing something else. I can't understand Italian but suddenly I heard "Toscana" and a little piece sounds like Underwater (It's not, but very similar), my heart sped uuuupppp 😂😂

I do not support Mika to host the Eurovision, tho I'm kind of an Eurovision fan as well (I don't like it but I watch it 😂). Now the only thing I'm praying for is that he may will be a guest and sing something but not to announce to be a host! :making-a-wish:

• Like 1

I think that I’m in the minority here, but I think it would be absolutely fun to see him co host the ESC. He would amaze the audience with his charm and his language skills, I am just so sure of it! I loved how the Dutch presenters did it last year, they were such a great team: dynamic and fun. I can imagine Ale and Laura together with Mika would be amazing together and a lot of fun to watch as well. They all have chemistry and it will show.

I am also excited to see Laura. We shouldn’t forget that she is just a polyglot like Mika is: she is both fluent in Italian (of course) and French. Not sure about her English, but they have Mika for that! :wink2:

Okay look at me talking as if it’s already final :lol3:

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I am also excited to see Laura. We shouldn’t forget that she is just a polyglot like Mika is: she is both fluent in Italian (of course) and French. Not sure about her English, but they have Mika for that! :wink2:

I don't know how fluent she is in English, but she is definitely fluent in Spanish as well. :original:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

I don't know how fluent she is in English, but she is definitely fluent in Spanish as well. :original:

More than Mika for sure. After ten years studying Spanish he only knows, Buenas noches, buenos días pfffff :facepalm:

Laura is  a star in Spain. She loves Spain and she was at the voice Spain.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, virgi said:

Oh boy... so close to Carcassone, the time and the place. But in the middle of the week, so I fear it's impossible for me - hubby won't take time off work to take care of the kids for half a week, just so I can go to see Mika. 🙄 And it's not yet school holidays, so can't make it a family holiday either.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, PYZ_Moustache said:

I don't like it but I watch it 😂

Same here... Every year there are a few good songs but the majority of the show feels very superficial to me. And many songs are just awful! I also don't like the fact that some countries buy songs from abroad and/or let people from different countries compete for them, I don't mind at all that the songs are mostly in English but it doesn't make sense if the song wasn't even made in the country and/or the singer/band comes from somewhere else. So I have very mixed feelings about the show. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Oh boy... so close to Carcassone, the time and the place. But in the middle of the week, so I fear it's impossible for me - hubby won't take time off work to take care of the kids for half a week, just so I can go to see Mika. 🙄 And it's not yet school holidays, so can't make it a family holiday either.

close to Carcassonne but 2 days before, I think I would have gone if it was just 1 day before or after :lmfao:

Anyway I still don't have a clear idea of how going from Rome to Carcassonne, since there are not direct flights to Toulouse yet, I am still waiting for them to appear somehow :mf_rosetinted: or I have to plan the trip differently, but it's just a too crazy time to make plans too many months before :aah:

Edited by maggie112

1 hour ago, maggie112 said:

close to Carcassonne but 2 days before, I think I would have gone if it was just 1 day before or after :lmfao:

Anyway I still don't have a clear idea of how going from Rome to Carcassonne, since there are not direct flights to Toulouse yet, I am still waiting for them to appear somehow :mf_rosetinted: or I have to plan the trip differently, but it's just a too crazy time to make plans too many months before :aah:

One day after Carcassonne would have been perfect. 😅 Ah well, I'm sure there'll be more dates. Still hoping for Verona. :crossed:

• Like 2

Spoiler alert from min. 27/28 https://www.rainews.it/notiziari/tg1/video/2022/02/Tg1-ore-0800-del-02022022-f5c1c4fb-16d4-4b4c-9bec-e59d866c355b.html  :lmfao: 

This morning at 8am a Rai 1 journalist said what he shouldn't have said, he actually spoiled that Mika will be one of tonight's guests and that he will conduct Eurovision.

He immediately realised he did a mistake and in fact the rest of the sentence doesn't make any sense :lmfao:

Literal translation:

"And Mika who's going to present... euro... vision song contest... which is what we're seeing here... with our guests... with our... well from Sanremo they'll be famous worldwide... so yeah, let's wait for tonight..." 

Edited by virgi
  • Haha 5

13 minutes ago, virgi said:

Spoiler alert from min. 27/28 https://www.rainews.it/notiziari/tg1/video/2022/02/Tg1-ore-0800-del-02022022-f5c1c4fb-16d4-4b4c-9bec-e59d866c355b.html  :lmfao: 

This morning at 8am a Rai 1 journalist said what he shouldn't have said, he actually spoiled that Mika will be one of tonight's guests and that he will conduct Eurovision.

He immediately realised he did a mistake and in fact the rest of the sentence doesn't make any sense :lmfao:

Literal translation:

"And Mika who's going to present... euro... vision song contest... which is what we're seeing here... with our guests... with our... well from Sanremo they'll be famous worldwide... so yeah, let's wait for tonight..." 

That’s cute :lol3: