Tour rumours 2021/2022

mellody

9 minutes ago, maggie112 said:

Disney Pride is June 11th, let's see if Mika is invited! 

If so, I would be quite upset since it's the same weekend Imagine Dragons are playing in Italy, so I don't know if I would skip the only chance to see them for Mika :doh: but I am begging him to come back to Disney Pride since pandemic happened, so :lmfao:

Let's see if it happens and I will decide :fisch:

Hm, that's one day before my son's birthday and less than a week before the Caribana festival. Guess if Mika comes there (and agree with you, I'd love him to!) I might have to skip Caribana but instead go on a family holiday weekend to Disneyland Paris for my son's bday! 😅 I'm sure my kids wouldn't mind. :dunno_grin::naughty:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mellody said:

Hm, that's one day before my son's birthday and less than a week before the Caribana festival. Guess if Mika comes there (and agree with you, I'd love him to!) I might have to skip Caribana but instead go on a family holiday weekend to Disneyland Paris for my son's bday! 😅 I'm sure my kids wouldn't mind. :dunno_grin:

I am now seeing how I can go to see Imagine Dragons in Prague 2 weeks before and then go to Disneyland, I am becoming a bit mental :lmfao:

• Haha 2

On 12/14/2021 at 11:51 PM, silver said:

New songs please!  Or at least some he doesn't sing very often. 

I think he is experimenting with the setlist. In Salle Pleyel he sang Stuck in the Middle (I was THRILLED, it’s my absolute favourite live!), but also in Vars he sang Rain and Billy Brown, as we can see in the videos. So I think your wish will come true :wink2:

3 hours ago, mellody said:

Hm, that's one day before my son's birthday and less than a week before the Caribana festival. Guess if Mika comes there (and agree with you, I'd love him to!) I might have to skip Caribana but instead go on a family holiday weekend to Disneyland Paris for my son's bday! 😅 I'm sure my kids wouldn't mind. :dunno_grin::naughty:

Oh reaaaaally, this is good to look out for :biggrin2:

Ok so who wants to guess the rest of the US dates with me??? 

I say:

Coachella -April 15

SF - April 17

LA - April 19

Coachella - April 22

Hopefully an extra date somewhere in between like the Roxy in LA (hint hint Mika) or San Diego 🙈.

I think he might announce those when Coachella announce their lineup which is usually January 1-5. I'm hoping before though... 

Edited by Sivan
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Sivan said:

Coachella -April 15

SF - April 17

April 15 is Good Friday and April 17 is Easter. Not sure if he wants to do concerts then? :dunno_grin:

Is it common to do concerts in America then? :original:

22 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Ok, I see that at Coachella there are concerts on 15 and 17 April. :thumb_yello:

yes thats why i thought he would do those 2 dates.... he was supposed to do them in 2000. I think he didnt release the west coast dates yet because they will probably be under the coachella production company ' goldenvoice' . but it's just my guess! no idea if im right :P 

Coachella usually release dates on january 1-5 so im hoping he will too. 

I prefer he doesnt do coachella and instead do solo gigs but Indeed said he has 4 dates in the US..... I imagine they will be LA and SF in addition to Boston and NY :dunno:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Sivan said:

yes thats why i thought he would do those 2 dates.... he was supposed to do them in 2000. I think he didnt release the west coast dates yet because they will probably be under the coachella production company ' goldenvoice' . but it's just my guess! no idea if im right :P 

Coachella usually release dates on january 1-5 so im hoping he will too. 

I prefer he doesnt do coachella and instead do solo gigs but Indeed said he has 4 dates in the US..... I imagine they will be LA and SF in addition to Boston and NY :dunno:

So if it's 4 dates, then maybe like you say he's doing a concert in LA on 19 April and maybe a concert at Coachella on 22 April and maybe before that he spends a few days during Easter at his house in Miami since he's already in the US. :original:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Prisca said:

So if it's 4 dates, then maybe like you say he's doing a concert in LA on 19 April and maybe a concert at Coachella on 22 April and maybe before that he spends a few days during Easter at his house in Miami since he's already in the US. :original:

Mika needs to hire you as his tour planner! :yes:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Hero said:

Mika needs to hire you as his tour planner! :yes:

So Mika, if you see this, I'm happy to be your tour planner. :yes:

I'm also looking for you to do at least one concert in Spain, in Poland, in Romania, in Germany and in Bulgaria next year. :yes:

Any other country preferences? :biggrin2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Prisca said:

So Mika, if you see this, I'm happy to be your tour planner. :yes:

I'm also looking for you to do at least one concert in Spain, in Poland, in Romania, in Germany and in Bulgaria next year. :yes:

Any other country preferences? :biggrin2:

Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Croatia, Czech Republic, Austria, Greece, Morocco, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, South Korea, Japan, China, Australia, New Zealand...   

:whew:

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Hero said:

Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Croatia, Czech Republic, Austria, Greece, Morocco, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, South Korea, Japan, China, Australia, New Zealand...   

I'll write it down. smilie_school_001.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, Hero said:

That would be fair. Don't worry, Italy will be the next. He'll do 20 gigs there. :mf_rosetinted:

• Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/16/2021 at 10:30 PM, Sivan said:

Ok so who wants to guess the rest of the US dates with me??? 

I say:

Coachella -April 15

SF - April 17

LA - April 19

Coachella - April 22

Still waiting for the Coachella lineup for 2022 (we’re in the second week of January and no full line up yet!). But you‘re right, Mika was planned for the Saturday(s), so your dates make absolute sense. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Still waiting for the Coachella lineup for 2022 (we’re in the second week of January and no full line up yet!). But you‘re right, Mika was planned for the Saturday(s), so your dates make absolute sense. 

I've noticed lately that most concerts/festival dates have been announced on Tuesdays -- I don't know if that's become some sort of industry standard or what. Anyhow, I'm anxious to see what this Tuesday brings!

• Like 4

I'm very excited about all the content we'll get from the gigs :cheer: Even though I will not be there, for now I'm not brave enough to travel to another country :sweatdrop:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dcdeb said:

I've noticed lately that most concerts/festival dates have been announced on Tuesdays -- I don't know if that's become some sort of industry standard or what. Anyhow, I'm anxious to see what this Tuesday brings!

Hopefully