Tour rumours 2021/2022

mellody

3 hours ago, Prisca said:

Oh, that's a lot of money :jawdrop::

grafik.thumb.png.b1721761d857c48d7c098b9845a4052a.png

Yes 😢 that's why I might not be able to go... In 2007 I was able to buy only 2 days so it wasn't so bad. Plus I didn't plan to go to other gigs around that time. I need to think about this. If mika would release the other dates it would help to make some decisions

• Like 3

Just now, Sivan said:

Yes 😢 that's why I might not be able to go

:emot-sad:

1 minute ago, Sivan said:

If mika would release the other dates it would help to make some decisions

I have honestly lost track. Isn't Mika doing 4 concerts in the US and 4 in Canada? Is he doing 6 in the US? :hypo:

3 hours ago, Prisca said:

:emot-sad:

I have honestly lost track. Isn't Mika doing 4 concerts in the US and 4 in Canada? Is he doing 6 in the US? :hypo:

I think he will do LA and SF as well. If not I'll be very surprised. I'm hoping these 2 Coachella are not part of the 4 he mentioned in the US. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sivan said:

I think he will do LA and SF as well. If not I'll be very surprised. I'm hoping these 2 Coachella are not part of the 4 he mentioned in the US. 

Yes, I think you are right. :thumb_yello:

I now also know how I came to the conclusion that there are 4 concerts in the USA and 4 in Canada: It's the concerts that Mika does together with Indeed. It would make little sense for Indeed to work with Mika at Mika's concert at Coachella. :original:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Yes, I think you are right. :thumb_yello:

I now also know how I came to the conclusion that there are 4 concerts in the USA and 4 in Canada: It's the concerts that Mika does together with Indeed. It would make little sense for Indeed to work with Mika at Mika's concert at Coachella. :original:

Yep.... So hopefully he announces today or tomorrow 🤷

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Hero said:

Is anyone else a bit surprised at the billing? I know he's not headlining, but he deserves better than hidden third line down! :sneaky2:

FI8ukMRVEAEqZ6I.jpeg.thumb.jpg.eff7c090f39e2ead4e52dec59def5f8c.jpg

I've never heard of most of these acts. 

Yes I'm old. :naughty:

He's not a huge star in the States though - I imagine it's mainly because of the Grace Kelly challenge on TikTok that the organisers have booked him again.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, silver said:

He's not a huge star in the States though - I imagine it's mainly because of the Grace Kelly challenge on TikTok that the organisers have booked him again.

True, it's aimed at the local market.

Stromae has 1st line billing, I didn't realise he was so popular in the US.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Hero said:

Me neither, I knew about Canada, but not US. It's weird, since he's performing in French :dunno:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hero said:

Is anyone else a bit surprised at the billing? I know he's not headlining, but he deserves better than hidden third line down! :sneaky2:

FI8ukMRVEAEqZ6I.jpeg.thumb.jpg.eff7c090f39e2ead4e52dec59def5f8c.jpg

I've never heard of most of these acts. 

Yes I'm old. :naughty:

Same.

I’m kinda glad I can’t go to this festival, no doubt I’d be so bored waiting for Mika 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hero said:

True, it's aimed at the local market.

I don't think Stromae IS that popular in the US -- I mean, I know who he is, but I bet you my son and his friends have never heard of him. They're all in their late 20's. But he does have a new album out, so maybe that counts for something. :dunno:

TBH, I like to think I'm pretty on top of what's popular here music-wise, even if I don't listen to a lot of it, and I don't know a lot of acts whose names are before Mika's on that poster -- I've heard of Lil Baby, Big Sean, Phoebe Bridgers... but who the heck is Lane 8? Or Pink Sweat$? Snoh Aalegra? Omar Apollo? Nope. I do like Bishop Briggs, though. I wonder how name placement was decided?

• Like 4

6 hours ago, dcdeb said:

I don't think Stromae IS that popular in the US -- I mean, I know who he is, but I bet you my son and his friends have never heard of him. They're all in their late 20's. But he does have a new album out, so maybe that counts for something. :dunno:

TBH, I like to think I'm pretty on top of what's popular here music-wise, even if I don't listen to a lot of it, and I don't know a lot of acts whose names are before Mika's on that poster -- I've heard of Lil Baby, Big Sean, Phoebe Bridgers... but who the heck is Lane 8? Or Pink Sweat$? Snoh Aalegra? Omar Apollo? Nope. I do like Bishop Briggs, though. I wonder how name placement was decided?

8786FC47-62AD-4679-A318-4C6A57CAA8E7.jpeg

13 hours ago, Hero said:

Tbh, not that much. At least he's in the same line as the Canadian singer Carly Rae Jepsen, I like her a lot. They actually have something in common - she's also best known for her first hit song Call Me Maybe even though she has released a lot of new (and even much better) music since then but radio stations keep playing the one old song all over again... And so many people think she's not active anymore. Sounds familiar, doesn't it? 

• Like 6

On 1/13/2022 at 1:18 PM, silver said:

But he was supposed to do Coachella on 2020. They tried to book the same artists for this year. So I don't think it's because of the grace Kelly challenge

• Like 4

23 hours ago, kreacher said:

Same.

I’m kinda glad I can’t go to this festival, no doubt I’d be so bored waiting for Mika 

im not surprised at all... he is doing better than in 2007 coahella ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZHI-6btAoi/

eurofestival.italia

L’ufficialità verrà data nel corso del Festival di Sanremo, ma secondo l’agenzia AdnKronos la conduzione del prossimo Eurovision sarà affidata ad Alessandro Cattelan e a Laura Pausini. A loro, probabilmente, si affiancherà Mika.

L’articolo è disponibile, come sempre, sul nostro sito. Unitevi inoltre al nostro canale Telegram per essere sempre aggiornati!

Eurofestival Italia…l’informazione eurovisiva italiana! 🇮🇹

#eurovision #eurovision2022 #escita #alessandrocattelan #laurapausini #mika

272696870_144310894692660_261246157181123497_n.jpg

• Like 2