Tour rumours 2021/2022

mellody

2 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

If that headline does say 'Spring' then all of this North America tour rumour would make a lot more sense!

I am so hopeful now for a tour! I'm pleased Mika is doing festivals but I'd much rather go to a concert that is solely Mika! 

If he does this mini tour of North America, similar to the Tiny Tour, and then Summer festivals, I would hope next autumn he'll kickstart a full on world tour with plenty of new music.

It does make sense anyway, even if that headline doesn't say 'Spring'. As Hero said, 'The Rite of Spring' was the name of his "Stay High" poster in Paris, and in one of the interviews for that project he said something like that Spring is a new beginning (after the pandemic), that he can't wait until it's finally Spring again. Also something about the communion of spirit at gigs. It fits perfectly. :wub2:

My personal opinion is that the Montreal date is really something that leaked early, I believe that it's true, because it just fits too perfectly to be fake, imo. That would mean we'd get the official news some time next week, as it says on that one website that ticket sales start on Friday.

I don't know if he would plan a tour in autumn, anyway not in late autumn, the Covid situation is still too unsure. I think summer will be safe, probably even with the new variant... so I'm curious to find out whether that date in Montreal means a North American tour like the one he had planned in 2020, or a tour through America, Asia and Europe in Spring, before the festivals start. I could imagine that he might try to do all the dates like he had planned them last year - which would mean he wouldn't tour Europe in Spring, but just Asia and the US. In Europe we get the festivals. I hope he managed to reschedule Disneyland Pride and Verona. :crossed: And a gig around his birthday. :blush:

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, mellody said:

It does make sense anyway, even if that headline doesn't say 'Spring'. As Hero said, 'The Rite of Spring' was the name of his "Stay High" poster in Paris, and in one of the interviews for that project he said something like that Spring is a new beginning (after the pandemic), that he can't wait until it's finally Spring again. Also something about the communion of spirit at gigs. It fits perfectly. :wub2:

My personal opinion is that the Montreal date is really something that leaked early, I believe that it's true, because it just fits too perfectly to be fake, imo. That would mean we'd get the official news some time next week, as it says on that one website that ticket sales start on Friday.

I don't know if he would plan a tour in autumn, anyway not in late autumn, the Covid situation is still too unsure. I think summer will be safe, probably even with the new variant... so I'm curious to find out whether that date in Montreal means a North American tour like the one he had planned in 2020, or a tour through America, Asia and Europe in Spring, before the festivals start. I could imagine that he might try to do all the dates like he had planned them last year - which would mean he wouldn't tour Europe in Spring, but just Asia and the US. In Europe we get the festivals. I hope he managed to reschedule Disneyland Pride and Verona. :crossed: And a gig around his birthday. :blush:

I agree with this as I feel like a spring tour in Canada/America would make sense then festivals then hopefully a full tour autumn/winter however with COVID it’s Probally difficult to plan when some countries are still bad plus don’t  know what will happen 

but as you said hopefully by summer things will be better 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NancylovesM said:

Any updates yet? Of course I have a conflict on April 9th. The only weekend I have plans in 2022 😠 I’m praying their will be another Canadian date!! 🤞🤞🤞

nothing yet! :( can't wait to see dates!

I just saw we already have a thread for the London gig, usually we wait til we get an official confirmation by Mika's team - but as it's on all the official websites, I suppose that's fine. :dunno_grin: So I moved our discussion to the gig thread.

• Like 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXd0s-6snF0/

• kingsbklyn

🌺 JUST ANNOUNCED 🌼 @Mikainstagram is coming to Kings on Tuesday, April 5 as part of his For The Rite of Spring North America Spring '22 tour presented by Indeed!
    Tickets go on sale this Friday, December 17 @ 10am.
    ➡️ Link in bio for more info.
    15 min

267084549_109333968232140_678032316913687150_n.jpg

• Like 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXd3hgDunie/

diffusionsaguenay

NOUVELLE ANNONCE! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Prévente pour les Premières Loges : 16 décembre 10 h
Mise en vente grand public : 17 décembre 10 h

Que nous sommes excités!!!! Nous recevrons Mika le 11 avril 2022 au Théâtre du Palais municipal.
𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗶𝘁𝗲𝘇 𝗱𝗲 𝗹𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗲́𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝘂𝘅 𝗱𝗲́𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗱𝗲 𝗹𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲̀𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗟𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝗯𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘀!
#mika #saguenay #chansons #spectacle #evenko

266731813_633433907679997_328815900333219156_n (1).jpg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

I wonder if there will be a new album or a new song before this tour, or he will sing the same old songs  smilie_denk_09.gif

New songs please!  Or at least some he doesn't sing very often.  He must be getting bored doing the same old songs.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

I wonder if there will be a new album or a new song before this tour, or he will sing the same old songs  smilie_denk_09.gif

i'll take My name is....songs any day! He didnt do that many at the last LA show in 2019. I need Sanremo! and tomorrow.... etc...

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Maybe that one he did with Amy Wadge recently, but I don't think the song would make it to the tour. 

The rite of Spring tour is in collaboration with Indeed, Don't know if his label is involved, but it seems that he is free and independent now, he is looking for sponsors, collaborators which is great. So, I don't think he is going to follow the usual order of an album then a tour, he might release songs whenever they are ready and tour at the same time. Glad to see him going on tour again!!!

• Like 3

Disney Pride is June 11th, let's see if Mika is invited! 

https://chipandco.com/disneyland-paris-pride-returns-june-11th-2022-to-celebrate-diversity-456891/

If so, I would be quite upset since it's the same weekend Imagine Dragons are playing in Italy, so I don't know if I would skip the only chance to see them for Mika :doh: but I am begging him to come back to Disney Pride since pandemic happened, so :lmfao:

Let's see if it happens and I will decide :fisch:

Edited by maggie112
  • Like 3