2022 - RESCHEDULED: Mika @ Kings Theatre, Brooklyn, NY - 12 April 2022 (was 5 April)

Mikasister

4 hours ago, dcdeb said:

Me Me Me! I won't get in until around noon on Tuesday this time, though -- so I'll basically be dumping my bags at my hotel and then heading to the venue sometime in the afternoon to see what's happening. But I will look for  you!

3 hours ago, jknox1734 said:

Same here! I can't get there until the afternoon but I'm so excited!!!

Have fun, you two!! Such a wonderful thing to look forward to!

Although it hurts a bit to not be able to enjoy this tour with you, I’m so happy you will be there to enjoy for everyone who won’t be able to attend! Sing and dance extra loud for us, will you??? ❤️🎉 f RS

• Like 6

9 hours ago, jknox1734 said:

The big question! Who is going to be at the NYC concert now? I'm hoping to meet some of you there!

I will be there for sure!

I think I will arrive at the venue around 3pm. 

NaoMika☆

• Like 7

18 hours ago, NaoMika said:

I will be there for sure!

I think I will arrive at the venue around 3pm. 

NaoMika☆

Have a great time at Mika‘s concert.❤️I wish could have stayed in New York another week to go to Mika’s concert with you to see Mika in concert for the first time.❤️  My work commitments and family commitments could not make that possible for a return trip to NYC.

There’s always a next time to see Mika.❤️

• Like 4

I look forward to y’all posts for Mika‘s concert on Tuesday, April 12. I wish I could be there with y’all. Please do some extra dancing.for everyone not able to attend! ❤️😘

• Like 3

8 hours ago, MaureenG said:

I look forward to y’all posts for Mika‘s concert on Tuesday, April 12. I wish I could be there with y’all. Please do some extra dancing.for everyone not able to attend! ❤️😘

Big hugs to you :itsok: :huglove:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

On 4/8/2022 at 10:46 AM, dcdeb said:

Me Me Me! I won't get in until around noon on Tuesday this time, though -- so I'll basically be dumping my bags at my hotel and then heading to the venue sometime in the afternoon to see what's happening. But I will look for  you!

I'll be there on Tuesday!!! Im excited!!!!!

• Like 4

So I'm taking the train early tomorrow, will arrive in midtown about 12:15pm. Then will go to my hotel to leave my bags and will probably get something to eat. I will see you all mid-afternoon at the venue! So excited to finally get this show on the road! :excite:

• Like 8

On 4/8/2022 at 1:59 PM, jknox1734 said:

The big question! Who is going to be at the NYC concert now? I'm hoping to meet some of you there!

Sadly not me either,

I came from France for both Boston and Brooklyn concerts ,I couldn't stay longer or come back a 2nd time to NY.

So enjoy please twice as much for those who couldn't make it this time !

Can't wait for your pics or videos.

Hope meet you all, somewhere in the world, maybe in London ,France or Italy 😘

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

13 minutes ago, Marab said:

Sadly not me either,

I came from France for both Boston and Brooklyn concerts ,I couldn't stay longer or come back a 2nd time to NY.

It's such a shame :sad: I'm sorry for you :itsok: and I hope you get to sèe him soon :huglove:

• Like 1

On 4/8/2022 at 7:59 AM, jknox1734 said:

I'll be there!! Just wondering if people will bring their flowers with them tomorrow?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Marab said:

Sadly not me either,

Same for me, you took the words out of my mouth, Mara! 

Please everyone, enjoy for those who couldn’t come back, I am counting on you for some insane energy from the crowd :cheer:Mika deserves it! 

• Like 8

54 minutes ago, DimiQueen said:

I'll be there!! Just wondering if people will bring their flowers with them tomorrow?

People who are still here and I know, have fake flowers so they'll take them with them. :original: 

• Like 3

Just got an email from Kings Theatre. I'm sure most of you will probably have received it as well, but just in case... here's the text:

MIKA
FOR THE RITE OF SPRING TOUR

Tuesday, April 12 at 8pm

A reminder that you have purchased tickets to Mika at Kings Theatre on Tuesday, April 12 (rescheduled from Tuesday, April 5). Doors will open at 6:30pm and the show will begin at 8pm. Please be sure to arrive as close to door time as possible.

Please take a few minutes to review the information below ahead of your arrival.

If you have upgraded your ticket to include Speakeasy Access, you may bypass the line in the courtyard and proceed to the Ambassador door that is located to the right of the Box Office. A member of our staff will greet you there. A reminder that Speakeasy Upgrade guests enjoy expedited venue entry, a complimentary drink, and access to the private speakeasy lounges located on the main and upper levels. If you wish to purchase a Speakeasy Access upgrade you can do so here or at our box office.

We are also pleased to announce a partnership with Flatbush plant-based Caribbean inspired cafe Aunts et Uncles! We encourage patrons to come early to enjoy delicious vegan bites!

➡ COVID-19 GUIDELINES UPDATE As public health conditions and the State’s guidance for performing arts and live entertainment change, Kings Theatre will remain flexible and adapt to applicable health protocols, such as face coverings, health screenings, enhanced air filtration and ventilation, and rigorous cleaning and disinfection. Per current government guidelines for attending indoor events effective March 7, 2022, guests are no longer required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination to attend events at Kings Theatre. Face masks are recommended for all attendees, except while eating and drinking.

YOUR PHONE IS YOUR TICKET We encourage you to download the Ticketmaster App which allows you to view, use, and manage your tickets — all on the go! Printed tickets with QR code are also accepted.   

BAGS & PERSONAL ITEMS While small bags are permitted, we encourage guests to travel light and not bring unnecessary items to the venue. All bags will be thoroughly checked by our security team. 

VENUE IMPROVEMENTS The safety of everyone in the building is of utmost importance to us and as such we have upgraded our HVAC system to MERV 13 level filtration and increased the percentage of outside air taken into the HVAC system. 

➡  SANITIZING STATIONS Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the building.

➡  A - Z GUIDE For more helpful information to prepare for your visit, please check our A to Z GuideIf you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at kingsinfo@theambassadors.com. We encourage you to follow us on social and share your experience by tagging us @kingsbklyn and using #kingsbklyn. 

Thank you for supporting Kings Theatre, we look forward to welcoming you! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Prisca said:

People who are still here and I know, have fake flowers so they'll take them with them. :original: 

What kind of flower should we bring?? Is there a specific flower???

3 minutes ago, JulioM said:

What kind of flower should we bring?? Is there a specific flower???

@JulioM the flower for New York is Acacia (mimosa). Not sure how hard that will be to find in NYC. FYI, I'm sending a small bouquet of flowers to Mika at the theater on behalf of the MFC tomorrow -- it won't be as grand as the bouquet that they had arranged for last week, but... it's supposed to include these flowers, so let's hope! :making-a-wish:

20220329_131359.thumb.png.c7195e7b9bd7ff

• Like 6