2022 - RESCHEDULED: Mika @ Kings Theatre, Brooklyn, NY - 12 April 2022 (was 5 April)

Mikasister

23 minutes ago, kreacher said:

Awesome! I was wondering if you were coming to this gig.

See you soon!!! 

Yes!! Excited to see you!!! <3 

On 3/20/2022 at 8:45 PM, jknox1734 said:

Ahhhhh! Just over two weeks away! I won't be in NYC in time for the dinner on the 4th but I took the 5th off work so I can be in line with everyone. Has anyone decided what time they're arriving?

What's the dinner y'all are talking about? I got lost in the thread :lmfao: I would love to go!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, adrianamejiap said:

Yes!! Excited to see you!!! <3 

What's the dinner y'all are talking about? I got lost in the thread :lmfao: I would love to go!

This one! 

Sounds like it's not too late to sign up 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, adrianamejiap said:

I'm so excited to see you all and Mika again! I haven't seen him since 2013 at Le Poisson Rouge <3 I can't log into my old account but if anyone remembers me I am this girl :lmfao:       

529420_10201189697208722_1733228535_n.thumb.jpg.513f73b93dc037d5a643fa75ed72d575.jpg  c

Hi! Absolutely I remember you. Send me a private message with your old username and I can merge your old and new accounts if you like.

And yes, as kreacher said, there's a get-together the night before the show. If you want to join, let me know, as I have to give the restaurant an accurate guest count a few days before the night.

:welcomeani:  welcome back!

• Like 3

I cannot believe it a week from today on a plane from Houston, Texas back in New York.❤️

Last time I was in New York was for Aunt’s funeral in December 2017.

I’m originally from Deer Park, New York. Our family has been living in Houston since August 1971 due my Dad’s work transfer. 

My very first Mika concert in Brooklyn, NY Kings Threatre April 5, 2022.❤️

Looking forward to meeting everyone! ❤️

https://music.apple.com/us/album/empire-state-of-mind-pt-2/341321353?i=341321703

Please look at the weather in New York online.  Please bring a jacket.

Edited by MaureenG
  • Like 2

My boss finally approved my time off so it’s time for me to actually get ready! I’m so excited to meet everyone and see Mika live. This is going to be my first time!!! Does anyone have any tips or pointers?

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Asher_Em said:

My boss finally approved my time off so it’s time for me to actually get ready! I’m so excited to meet everyone and see Mika live. This is going to be my first time!!! Does anyone have any tips or pointers?

Just enjoy and don’t gape too much, but also remember to dance :biggrin2:

• Like 3

On 3/31/2022 at 8:15 AM, Hero said:

And don't faint. Or hide behind someone else if he's near you. :biggrin2:

I'll try my hardest but I'm not sure I can make any promises lol :naughty:

• Haha 2

Hey everyone! I’m so excited for next week! I have a quick question though. Is there usually a merch table? I’m trying to decide how much money to put aside! :lol:

1 hour ago, Asher_Em said:

Hey everyone! I’m so excited for next week! I have a quick question though. Is there usually a merch table? I’m trying to decide how much money to put aside! :lol:

Usually, yes.  Things look a bit expensive though, judging by the items already available.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Asher_Em said:

23 minutes ago, silver said:

Usually, yes.  Things look a bit expensive though, judging by the items already available.

And Mika wrote that the merch would be available exclusively online, if I understand it right? As it's not available before May... but maybe he'll have different stuff for the gigs, who knows...

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, mellody said:

And Mika wrote that the merch would be available exclusively online, if I understand it right? As it's not available before May... but maybe he'll have different stuff for the gigs, who knows...

Oooh true! It could be that he’s trying to cut down on too much crowding because of COVID. 

I guess we’ll have to wait and see!

• Like 1

Hey all… How’s everyone doing? :crybaby:

I’m glad that Mika’s taking time to recover but still bummed that the show’s been postponed. I won’t be able to attend next week but that just means that everyone who is going has to dance a little extra for me. 

I’ll be in the city tomorrow though if anyone wanted to do anything. <3

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Kings theatre tweets

@KingsBklyn

A message from @mikasounds
// Please note the show previously scheduled for Tuesday, April 5 has been rescheduled to Tuesday, April 12.
Tickets purchased for April 5 will be honored for April 12. Refunds are available for the next 72 hours via your original point of purchase.

• Sad 3

Despite knowing and feeling that Mika’s health and well-being comes first… Despite being a generally positive person…. I feel pretty defeated after the news. I couldn’t hide my disappointment today. I just feel very sad to never see this show myself. 

I am not allowed to complain, as I am from Europe and have plenty of moments to see him. But Wednesday I will fly back with a lot of flowers and a sad heart. 

• Sad 15

54 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Despite knowing and feeling that Mika’s health and well-being comes first… Despite being a generally positive person…. I feel pretty defeated after the news. I couldn’t hide my disappointment today. I just feel very sad to never see this show myself. 

I am not allowed to complain, as I am from Europe and have plenty of moments to see him. But Wednesday I will fly back with a lot of flowers and a sad heart. 

:(   So sorry, Michelle. It sucks, there's no other way to put it. You and so many others came all this way and are

going home "empty-handed" -- no gigs, not even a glimpse of Mika.  I'm not sure if I can make next week myself, but I feel worse for all of you.

47 minutes ago, JulioM said:

Anyone want to hang out tomorrow (Tue April 5) around Manhattan?? Sad about the postponed concert :(

So sad, @JulioM Sorry we didn't even get to see you at dinner tonight. I think there are several fans who will be around tomorrow, though -- Sivan and Michelle, Ashe, probably a few others. Hopefully they'll check in soon.

I'm headed home tomorrow -- gotta figure out if I can make next week work!

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

9 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

This morning (European time) I have seen the message about postponed gig in NY. And I felt so sad for all of you....

I don't know what to say more...

Stay high.

I am sending you and Mika a huge virtual hug ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️

• Like 2

As a consolation prize, I've been listening to the entire Live at Brooklyn Steel album from the comfort of my bed here in NYC. 🤗 

Really bummed about not being able to be with you all tonight... I am headed to Montreal this Thursday and was looking forward to the Bell Center show as well, but I won't be able to attend the new date since I'll be heading back to Paris this Sunday. Sending love to you all 💕

Stay High MFC fam!

IMG_2802.jpg

Edited by Digital Love ♫
  • Like 3
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, Digital Love ♫ said:

As a consolation prize, I've been listening to the entire Live at Brooklyn Steel album from the confort of my bed here in NYC. 🤗 

Oooh, you've given me a great idea! I'm still catching up on his alternate albums, singles, etc. and could use a little distraction from all this upset. So sorry I won't get to meet you and others in a similar boat this time around, but we'll all get through it somehow. :) 

• Like 2