2022 - Mika @ London Roundhouse, UK, 3 July

krysady

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I have already 230 color paper hearts from fan action in 2020.

@BeccaStardust  is working on another package of hearts.

But if you would like to make some more, you'e welcome.

We will distribute them before the concert with explanation that they are to be used during Tiny Love.

You light a torch in your mobile and you put the heart in front of the light. It's easy to do it with only one hand.

To cut the hearts just fold a piece of paper in 4 . Draw a half of a heart then cut it out.

Like this you have 2 hearts.

image.thumb.png.db53bdbeaf6f3b23f35742f6c54f1f1d.png

Wait I am ?

I'm making some but  not that many I didn't know I was making for others too 

4 minutes ago, BeccaStardust said:

Wait I am ?

I'm making some but  not that many I didn't know I was making for others too 

Becca, you make as many as you wish. You don't have to make hearts for others. If you make only for yourself it's OK.

But I understood that you were going to buy color paper to make more.

I bring all I have.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska

35 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Becca, you make as many as you wish. You don't have to make hearts for others. If you make only for yourself it's OK.

But I understood that you were going to buy color paper to make more.

I bring all I have.

I brought both coloured paper and some tissue paper today so I will make a few but wasn't sure how good they would be 

If I have spare I'll hand them out tho 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Maaikie... said:

Because I dont want to stand in the back when we come in 🙃

Now I'm confused, what's standing at the back got to do with bringing an empty sports bottle?

15 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Now I'm confused, what's standing at the back got to do with bringing an empty sports bottle?

Having to fill them up at the bar means having to go to the bar whilst others will cram the spot you waited all afternoon for. That’s a terrible idea

3 minutes ago, Maaikie... said:

Having to fill them up at the bar means having to go to the bar whilst others will cram the spot you waited all afternoon for. That’s a terrible idea

Oh I didn't think of that! I have a seated ticket so I wouldn't have thought that's too much of a problem for me, but for fans standing it really is going to be tricky! 😬

24 minutes ago, BeccaStardust said:

These are my first attempts btw

IMG_20220627_200521_825.jpg

You cut out one heart per sheet? It looks big.

Mine are larger and shorter. As I showed above on a screen: 2 hearts from one sheet.

You fold the sheet in half (shorter size), then in half (larger size). It will give you dimensions 11cm x 15cm.

Here is a quick video,

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska

8 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

You cut out one heart per sheet? It looks big.

Mine are larger and shorter. As I showed above on a screen: 2 hearts from one sheet.

You fold the sheet in half (longer size), then in half (shorter size). It will give you dimensions 11cm x 15cm.

Here is a quick video,

The white ones are big cause it's a4 paper and yeah just one the coloured ones are ones cause it's only a5 

I'll probably only be going with the coloured ones the A4 were tests 

Comparison size 

I find it easier the way I'm doing it plus I'm left handed 

16563583782685902947204690306066.jpg

Edited by BeccaStardust
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, BeccaStardust said:

The white ones are big cause it's a4 paper and yeah just one the coloured ones are ones cause it's only a5 

I'll probably only be going with the coloured ones the A4 were tests 

Comparison size 

16563583782685902947204690306066.jpg

Pay attention that the bigger hearts will not be well lighted by mobiles. From far we will see just a green or red or orange dot.

The dimensions as I shown are really good - to store the heart in a hand bag or even in a pocket, and to see the shape of heart from a far when lighted.

Don't waste a whole sheet A4 for only heart.

10 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Pay attention that the bigger hearts will not be well lighted by mobiles. From far we will see just a green or red or orange dot.

The dimensions as I shown are really good - to store the heart in a hand bag or even in a pocket, and to see the shape of heart from a far when lighted.

Don't waste a whole sheet A4 for only heart.

I'll try but I can't really do anything with the coloured ones since they are a smaller size 

The A4 as I said are a test and I probably won't use 

I'll try and do them bette

• Like 1

I think it's nice to have hearts in different shapes and sizes, but no one HAS to make any because Anna still has so many left, that should be enough for everyone. :) So @BeccaStardust no worries your hearts are fine, bring them if you want or take one from Anna if you prefer that. :) 
Anna will you bring some to the party on Saturday? I'm not sure where I have my 2019 one and I won't have time to make any new ones. Maybe someone with seats can take 20 or 50 hearts and distribute them in the seated area on the gig day? And if Becca has some more, even better. :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

Anna will you bring some to the party on Saturday? I'm not sure where I have my 2019 one and I won't have time to make any new ones. Maybe someone with seats can take 20 or 50 hearts and distribute them in the seated area on the gig day?

Oh, I didn't think about it. But you are right. I will bring some hearts for seated places :thumb_yello:

I hope there will be no bad surprises with my flight. Today I received two emails from Wizzair - one with apologize for cancelling my flight (with no fight code or date) and another one with confirmation of my trip - all data was included.

OMG! I had one minute of panic! 

No problem if they cancel/reschedule my flight home. But not the one TO LONDON!!!!!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Maybe someone with seats can take 20 or 50 hearts and distribute them in the seated area on the gig day?

I am seated so I can do that :thumb_yello:

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Today I received two emails from Wizzair - one with apologize for cancelling my flight (with no fight code or date) and another one with confirmation of my trip - all data was included.

OMG! I had one minute of panic! 

I got emails from Wizzair every day and every time my heart skipped a bit, it's so stressful! :aah:

Right now I got another one to do the check-in, pfew! :sweatdrop:  Some of my friends got noticed about their cancelled flight while they were at the airport, so I'll breathe only when I'm on the air :nervous:

• Like 3

Guys, do you know how does it work with the e-ticket for London?Sofar I got an email which says that the phone will be the ticket, but if I click on the link of Ticketmaster it says this is not your ticket a we will inform you how to get them🤷‍♀️

31 minutes ago, Zita said:

Guys, do you know how does it work with the e-ticket for London?Sofar I got an email which says that the phone will be the ticket, but if I click on the link of Ticketmaster it says this is not your ticket a we will inform you how to get them🤷‍♀️

This is the answer that my friend Romy received today,  because she asked about the tickets she bought for both of us...

The tickets can arrive the day of the event ! 

received_777165866979824.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Marab said:

This is the answer that my friend Romy received today,  because she asked about the tickets she bought for both of us...

Thank you very much for sharing😊😘👍

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Marab said:

Merci !

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Marab said:

That would be a nightmare! The box office usually opens at the same time as the doors, so if we have to get our tickets there, it'd be the 2010 Seetickets presale chaos all over again! :crybaby: There we got a fan presale via Seetickets, but at several of the gigs those tickets had to be picked up at the box office, which opened the same time as the doors... so the biggest fans who bought their tickets first and wanted to be in the front had to fear to get in with a delay after the normal ticket buyers. Luckily back then Mika's tour manager John solved it, he made sure we all got our tickets before the doors opened - but that won't happen at the Roundhouse. I just hope the tickets arrive in time! Or if it only arrives on the gig day, that I won't have to print it but they can just scan the code from my phone.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, mellody said:

That would be a nightmare! The box office usually opens at the same time as the doors, so if we have to get our tickets there, it'd be the 2010 Seetickets presale chaos all over again! :crybaby:

Honestly, at each of the last Mika concerts in Europe, it was always stressful, you never knew if you were going to make it to the front. In America/Canada it was more relaxed.

4 minutes ago, mellody said:

Or if it only arrives on the gig day, that I won't have to print it but they can just scan the code from my phone.

Yes, it looks like they will be digital. Honestly, this is an unnecessary stress, can't they just send the tickets earlier? :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, mellody said:

That would be a nightmare! The box office usually opens at the same time as the doors, so if we have to get our tickets there, it'd be the 2010 Seetickets presale chaos all over again! :crybaby: There we got a fan presale via Seetickets, but at several of the gigs those tickets had to be picked up at the box office, which opened the same time as the doors... so the biggest fans who bought their tickets first and wanted to be in the front had to fear to get in with a delay after the normal ticket buyers. Luckily back then Mika's tour manager John solved it, he made sure we all got our tickets before the doors opened - but that won't happen at the Roundhouse. I just hope the tickets arrive in time! Or if it only arrives on the gig day, that I won't have to print it but they can just scan the code from my phone.

Pretty sure the Roundhouse scan the digital tickets on the phones - they don't do printed tickets at all.

If you don't have a smartphone (or your battery has died) you have to contact a member of staff when you arrive

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, mellody said:

I just hope the tickets arrive in time! Or if it only arrives on the gig day, that I won't have to print it but they can just scan the code from my phone.

OMG!

And can you imagine the stress for people who bought tickets from other fans? Who receive an information? Will the email be resent to a new buyer on time?

For the first time I hear about this sort of tickets distribution. And what if I have internet connection problems as I had in Switzerland?

This is what I see on my account: it sais: details sent not later than 5 days before the event.

Maybe Deb should contact Mika Team to anticipate any problems on Sunday?

image.thumb.png.59a8a6197ebe6510e71499f357a39b5a.png

• Like 2